Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help Me Mining Musicoin  (Read 598 times)
phuongnd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

Hello Guys !
I want to mining MUSICOIN But I Don't have any code mining.
Please help me, I have VPS ubuntu 16 and Debian 8 9
Please ,
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

Hello Guys !
I want to mining MUSICOIN But I Don't have any code mining.
Please help me, I have VPS ubuntu 16 and Debian 8 9
Please ,

Forget about mining with those VPS.

Forget about mining with CPU all together any Dagger coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
phuongnd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

But I need to Smiley
lanciaominer

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:13:44 AM

you will be mining thin air using VPS.  Roll Eyes
modzer0

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:36:48 AM

But I need to Smiley

You should just buy some Musicoin instead. You'll get way more coin for the same amount of money as you'd spend trying to mine it on a VPS.

Or try mining Monero on the VPS (still won't get you very much) and trade that for Musicoin. You can mine a little bit of Monero with CPU. You can't mine any useful amount of Musicoin or any other ethash coin with CPU.

We aren't telling you not to do it because we don't like Musicoin or hate VPSs or anything like that. We're telling you this because it would be like mining for gold in a sandbox. It just doesn't work. You need a GPU to mine Musicoin.

Hope this helps.
phuongnd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

But I need to Smiley

You should just buy some Musicoin instead. You'll get way more coin for the same amount of money as you'd spend trying to mine it on a VPS.

Or try mining Monero on the VPS (still won't get you very much) and trade that for Musicoin. You can mine a little bit of Monero with CPU. You can't mine any useful amount of Musicoin or any other ethash coin with CPU.

We aren't telling you not to do it because we don't like Musicoin or hate VPSs or anything like that. We're telling you this because it would be like mining for gold in a sandbox. It just doesn't work. You need a GPU to mine Musicoin.

Hope this helps.
Thanks bro !
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

But I need to Smiley

Hope this helps.

The best advice you can get. Just don't bother mining, the price is low enough to buy. Buying is way cheaper than mining, so you may as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: