Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 04:02:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the media  (Read 2800 times)
slyfox

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:19:05 AM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

It is realistic, however what are you going to give to the project, if you do not have the money to make your idea a reality then you need great skills in order to make this a success if you do not then no one is going to invest money with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Apparently, so I am told, there exist "people" who prefer to wipe sitting down. From the front. Initial research indicates it could be up to half the population." -- benjamindees
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Mostly all people in new technology have listening radio,watching television or using internet and media is always there's influencing or convincing people to buy and sell the products.in world of bitcoin media is the most influential tools for make the investment succes,so its better to invest media about cryptocurrency to gain more profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
huige007

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

I would recommended you to use the media as a medium for spreading facts about bitcoins and it is proven to be the one of the most powerful way to advertise something. Though it had one of the best method it is still had its own risk of failing and may not be effective to convince other people to use bitcoins. One should consider also the time, place, product, etc.
You are right the bitcoin is the best way to advertize and to spread the knowledge about the bitcoin at the large level. The media is the best source for the popularity and the best bitcoin resource for the bitcoin; I love to hold the bitcoin and to wait for the long time. The value and the price of the bitcoin is now getting high and is because of the international and the worldwide fame and the popularity of the bitcoin.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
BillCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

I think that if you are going to invest in a crypto related new site or a media site, you could get the same result by investing in bitcoin / or other crypto currency by it self.

The media about crypto currencies is going to be successful only if crypto will go mainstream ,which will also cause the prices of crypto coins to sky rocket, you won't be gaining any funds if crypto won't be successful.
As we can see with the coindesk case, they have been here for few years, and as the price of bitcoin went up, it directly impacted the amount of users that use the site.

yojodojo21

Activity: 126

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:20:42 AM

This is Really A Big Shot, Then if you have the Capability to do this don't ever Doubt, always check Partners who are Really Trustworthy and VICE VERSA, if You want to have A Great Accomodation and Participation with Others you should be Professional and Fair to it. Media is the Very Best Way to Invest . We know That We Are in the Era of Gadgets so Everybody is Involve in Media. Media is a social way to invest and earn through crypto currency.

doomloop

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

It is realistic, however what are you going to give to the project, if you do not have the money to make your idea a reality then you need great skills in order to make this a success if you do not then no one is going to invest money with you.
The projects are now having the bitcoin at the price of the bitcoin will grow more and more, I wish the bitcoin will be the best time and the strategy of the time now as much bitcoin is getting high, I hope the value and the price is dependent on the popularity of the bitcoin as much as I am concerned at the bitcoin I can see the bitcoin will be able to have the investment as it is very popular at the facebook, twitter and the instagram.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
whyrqa

Activity: 84

Glory to Ukraine! Forever Glory!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

The projects are now having the bitcoin at the price of the bitcoin will grow more and more, I wish the bitcoin will be the best time and the strategy of the time now as much bitcoin is getting high, I hope the value and the price is dependent on the popularity of the bitcoin as much as I am concerned at the bitcoin I can see the bitcoin will be able to have the investment as it is very popular at the facebook, twitter and the instagram.
It seems to me that there are very few interested persons who would like to invest in such mass media as in Facebook and Instagram. Of course for today, a lot of finance passes through these resources, but my heart has quite a different look.

sartoga

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

If you consider that all the big and well known companies are so well known because of their advertisement in the media, then it's clear that advertising crypto currencies in the media would be beneficial.

The problem is how to organize this advertisement campaign because investors only spend money if they have their trade name stated in the advertisement?

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Garld1936

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

it is good if you famous on media so if you have 100,000 followers on youtube or twitter with simple share of ref url will find a lot of money go to your account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.