Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will dogecoin pumped in 2018 ??  (Read 2634 times)
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

And it happened) The coin which everyone derided could take a confident position in the market. It's amazing
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

Many speculations that the reason of the pump in dogecoin's is because of a new branched out altcoin that is derived from ethereum and dogecoin which is the dogethereum. And it promises that it will provide innovation that the dogecoin longs for. Honestly I am very hopeful that dogethereum will provide its promise and will give us a good alternative platform for crypto exchanges in the market and who does not love the meme of cryptocurrency.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

Practically it survived the harsh market these past years of its lifetime so it will pump up as long as bitcoin increase to the price for the upcoming months it will drag the price up and down but not that much independent increases for this year, I've even surprised when I first heard of this coins as it was started as a joke coin and the things that the coin has been through to make it popular.
Dogecoin will really have a great future and when we compare the situation of doge, it's really doing positive responses. Now it's getting popular, so it made me bare in mind that there's no such shit coins as long as peole will trust it's community.
Iluka

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

Yea you guessed! Dogecoin was super pumped in Semptember and probably it's not the end, i hope we will see x3 to the ned of '18
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

imo dogecoin is considered to be a non indemand coin and actually other people make fun of it , somtimes they call it a joke coin or a sh*t coin . so based on that reviews that i collected from several sites i think doge coin do not have the potential to pump  not unlike to any other kinds of crypto coins  .  although doge coin is still staying strong because it is still alive and kicking . so thats it , nothing so special about that coin aside from  low fees and fast transafer rate when used for buying and paying online .
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

It doesn't mean if the country of China are year of the dog the dogecoin will pump. Because until now this coin is wasting my time because I still hold this coin for more years now and until now I did not get any profit. Incase this coin will increase I will sell all my dogecoin. But I did not expect to this coin to increase very high it's enough for me if it's pump little.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

imo dogecoin is considered to be a non indemand coin and actually other people make fun of it , somtimes they call it a joke coin or a sh*t coin . so based on that reviews that i collected from several sites i think doge coin do not have the potential to pump  not unlike to any other kinds of crypto coins  .  although doge coin is still staying strong because it is still alive and kicking . so thats it , nothing so special about that coin aside from  low fees and fast transafer rate when used for buying and paying online .
I am also surprised by this coin even though many people think this is a junk coin or a joke but I think if there is no doge in the market it seems incomplete because doge itself is also often used for exchange and maybe because of the small fee making this coin in great demand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

I doubt it will rise too much, there are many dogecoin hodlers that are fed up of holding this joke coin for such a long time that they can't wait to get rid of it. When it rises due to hype there will be a wave of old investors dumping them everywhere. Even Mcafee couldn't rescue the price of doge so there is no hope

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

doge coin is favourite coin for arbit trader with small withdrawal fees, i think price is actually normal now, if you want to hold for speculation its time to buy more doge.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

it seems that doge coin is still unpredictable, sometimes the price of dogecoin can rise higher or can drop dramatically. now dogecoin is still the favorite coin that many traders have even though the price is in a low position, so maybe doge will continue to grow and we wait for a surprise from doge.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

doge coin is favourite coin for arbit trader with small withdrawal fees, i think price is actually normal now, if you want to hold for speculation its time to buy more doge.
You are right. But not everybody knows about this lifehack  Smiley

For example, if you want to transfer your BTC from one exchange to another one and don't want to pay 0.0005-0.001 BTC fee, you can just convert BTC -> DOGE, send DOGE and convert it back DOGE -> BTC.
Doge transaction`s fee is much lower than BTC`s one.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

Dogecoin has already been pumped in August. If you compare it to other years, its value is still high. I also doubt that it will rise a lot much. It will depend on the price of Bitcoin. You should not count on the year of the Dog. As you know, exchanges are blocked in China. It was just an excuse to hype the coin and it did work a little.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Unfortunately, I can’t say anything specifically about Dogecoin, but I know for sure that there will be a very large pump in February 2019. This is especially true Ethereum
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Dogecoin has already been pumped in August. If you compare it to other years, its value is still high. I also doubt that it will rise a lot much. It will depend on the price of Bitcoin. You should not count on the year of the Dog. As you know, exchanges are blocked in China. It was just an excuse to hype the coin and it did work a little.
For me this is just shitcoin because the development team of Dogecoin has left this project and made DOGE more and more inflation. I think you should invest in another altcoin because its potential will be clearer and will probably help you make a good profit if the market enters the uptrend.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Already some feature of saturation is very close. Every day there are several forks, and even dozens. Miners rushing to one, then the other. Money for all these forks is not enough.

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

Already some feature of saturation is very close. Every day there are several forks, and even dozens. Miners rushing to one, then the other. Money for all these forks is not enough.
in any case, new users of cryptocurrency bet in favor of dogcoin. We want today nothing bad to say about this project, because the results have been very promising so far.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

I don't know. But I know for sure that it is unexpectable. This coin is the most crazy between all crypto. This 'joke' became one of the most richiest cryptocurrency in the world.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

I was going through one post in our community (BCT) and i found one really interesting post saying dogecoin may pumped in 2018 because of year of dog in china . https://www.karmaweather.com/2018-year-of-the-earth-dog/.

Dogecoin in the recent times was pumped before all the alts went up (small bull market)
According to the dog year in China, that could be an interesting plan and it could be quite beneficial for the Dogecoin.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Hoping to see dogecoin to pump more than xvg pumped last year,  believe me dogecoin will moon so hard during the next bull run,  there have been lots of good sign of it to pump
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:33:06 AM

Hoping to see dogecoin to pump more than xvg pumped last year,  believe me dogecoin will moon so hard during the next bull run,  there have been lots of good sign of it to pump

me too, waiting for the next pump. dogecoin is too good to let go.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: