Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level!  (Read 10245 times)
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:08:20 PM

When will you pay the bounty? At the end of round 2? Are we entitled to receive it now? Please do post the spreadsheets to make everything transparent. Thanks
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

1 month ago I have invested 3,5 Ethereum. then the ETH was not too expensive.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
akhasanov

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

We have good news! 🙂
We actively work on development of simpoll.ru service and have  introduced new types of surveys - matrix and ranking. Users will be able to manage their questions easier and highlight the most important ones.
We will keep you informed about future development of our project!
akhasanov

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

We have good news!
There is a new functionality in Simpoll project.
Now you can customize the styles to make the most attractive to the respondents survey!
We remind you that we began to implement the application roles of the token and integration with blockchain.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

I'm just wondering how they could reach 10 million people of audience. This is a huge figure... How many of them were involved in individual projects? How long was the first survey conducted? I wanna know the details.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

I’m going to work on bounty actively, but in Twitter only. How many tokens will there be available according to the program?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

I’m going to work on bounty actively, but in Twitter only. How many tokens will there be available according to the program?
Hello! There will be 200 000 tokens distributed to this area. This is an average result in terms of amount)
jouynon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

very great project, i think this is one the best project i could possible participate now. count my support thru sharing and posting it on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

It's been a long time since. When will it be listed on exchanges? Good luck .
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Good afternoon. It seems that the project is interested only in large investors, right? Isn’t it designed for ordinary people?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

Good afternoon. It seems that the project is interested only in large investors, right? Isn’t it designed for ordinary people?
Hello! If you’re talking about the target audience of investors, I’m gonna let myself to disagree. On the contrary, if the project is of interest to large companies which are very likely to invest in it to  have a tool for clarifying public opinion, sure that being a co-investor with such players can be very profitable))
Ackedy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Hello! If you’re talking about the target audience of investors, I’m gonna let myself to disagree. On the contrary, if the project is of interest to large companies which are very likely to invest in it to  have a tool for clarifying public opinion, sure that being a co-investor with such players can be very profitable))
Well, yeah))  I haven’t thought about that. Who’s those large players?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

There’re such companies among the clients like Samsung, Bosch, Adidas, and tens of thousands of others. Previously the project was working on the base of on-line voting service Simpoll.ru
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

I’ve understood the cause-and-effect relationship))) 10 million survey participants and 10 million tokens... In some sense, the creators tokenized the participants, right?))
Ackedy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

There’re such companies among the clients like Samsung, Bosch, Adidas, and tens of thousands of others. Previously the project was working on the base of on-line voting service Simpoll.ru
So is there already a history and developments? Or were these just samples for experiments?  
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

So is there already a history and developments? Or were these just samples for experiments?  
Yep, these were really significant researches in which this blockchain project took part. History already means a lot. It worth noticing that more than 10 million people have become users of the service during the time of its existence.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:55 AM

Yep, these were really significant researches in which this blockchain project took part. History already means a lot. It worth noticing that more than 10 million people have become users of the service during the time of its existence.
These are good figures. In what countries did the company work before the blockchain stage in its history?
kobra696

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Why do think it isn't? Common people could profit not only through rise in price of a token but also from answering on some online questionnaire. It looks like win-win combination to me...
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:18 AM

Hey guys, what’s about the price of one token? Tell me please, I’m laying out expenditures)))
kobra696

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Hey guys, what’s about the price of one token? Tell me please, I’m laying out expenditures)))

I don't get it... Do you think that someone will dictate the free market? Or you state that the market ain't free?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: