Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level!  (Read 10248 times)
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

I’ve heard somewhere that if the user pay for services with Votes tokens, he’ll be able to count on good discount. Is it already known what the discount will be?
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Hello. What will happen to the funds collected during the first round, but not spent?
They will become part of the basic budget of the platform. You can get acquainted with its distribution on the page 11 of the WP.

This is exactly the thing we all need badly! Fair and completely transparent voting system for everyone!
Thanks for your feedback! Follow our news and you won’t be disappointed. Also, participate in our ICO and then become a regular Votes customer!
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

How many tokens will be reserved for payments to platform employees? They also need some money to keep their families.
Greetings! There will be 10 million tokens reserved for the team.
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

Good afternoon. You plan to spend more than half of the budget on a marketing campaign. Is it really necessary?
Good afternoon. Yes, it’s really so. This is necessary ‘cause no matter how good our development is, without competent marketing the project won’t have demand.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Will it be necessary to pay for service every month or each time when a new survey or voting is arranged?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

It seems to me that using a ready-made project as a basis isn’t the best idea. No one knows what kind of disadvantages or mistakes there are. The Votes team will have to fix them on its own. It’d be better to develop it from scratch, in my opinion. In this case they would spend less time.
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

It seems to me that using a ready-made project as a basis isn’t the best idea. No one knows what kind of disadvantages or mistakes there are. The Votes team will have to fix them on its own. It’d be better to develop it from scratch, in my opinion. In this case they would spend less time.
Haha, there would be a reason to discuss it if Simpoll wasn’t the development of a team that was working on Votes. They’re fully aware of all the pitfalls of their development, if there’re any. Moreover, there’s a ready structure, the main blocks of the platform are known. All in all, there’s a minimum amount of work left to do.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

Haha, there would be a reason to discuss it if Simpoll wasn’t the development of a team that was working on Votes. They’re fully aware of all the pitfalls of their development, if there’re any. Moreover, there’s a ready structure, the main blocks of the platform are known. All in all, there’s a minimum amount of work left to do.
Oh can u tell us what kind of blocks will Votes platform consist of?
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

It turns out that there will be the same four blocks as in Simpoll: a personal account for respondents, a personal account for organizers, a module for distributed storage of results, analytics and statistics.
MkrKing

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

It turns out that there will be the same four blocks as in Simpoll: a personal account for respondents, a personal account for organizers, a module for distributed storage of results, analytics and statistics.
Won’t there be any new blocks added?
devilini

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

Won’t there be any new blocks added?
Nothing has been told about this yet. But the one shouldn’t exclude the possibility that after the launch of the service, as it develops, some new blocks for improvement of the quality of polls and voting will be added
MkrKing

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Good afternoon! Will there be an opportunity to arrange a voting which will allow no to pay to the respondents in Votes?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

Greetings! Does anyone know what the company spent the money that it raised during the first round of the ICO on?
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Is SurveyMonkey service constantly considered in technical documentation as an example or is it mentioned because it’s considered by the company to be its main competitor? How, do they plan to struggle against it in that case?
ptbs

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

When will the timeframes of the second round of ICO become known?
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

When will the timeframes of the second round of ICO become known?
The site promises that the terms will be announced in the near future. Be patient!
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

I’ve seen many services that offered people and companies to arrange surveys and voting. What will differ Votes from them?
In fact, nothing will. Well, it’ll have broader functionality, more flexible settings. Obviously it should somehow highlight them at the background of the competitors.
You’ve forgotten to tell about the main point! Company will use blockchain and smart contracts as a base and this will ensure transparence and honesty of surveys and voting which will be held on the base of the platform!

I’ve heard somewhere that the project’s team is experienced even in creation of similar services. Is that true? I mean, if they’re already experienced in this matter and they will unify this experience with smart contracts, this will be a super project!

Yeah, quite right! The project team is a creator of the largest online service for conduction of voting and surveys in Russia - Simpoll.ru. They have been working for many years and the base of their clients has more than 50 000 clients, and there’re Gazprombank, Megafon, Adidas and many other well known brands among them!

What a great experience! I don’t even doubt the success of the project! Will any technical developments from Simpoll be used in Votes?

Of course. It would be strange if the team provided two completely different products in the same area. But still the main difference of Votes is in the use of blokchain technologies.
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

If the company has its own audience on Simpoll, why not switch it to more innovative Votes service?
The projects are quite different from the technological point of view. But it isn’t excluded that part of the audience will switch to Votes.
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

Mechanism of operation is simple and clear. The only thing that isn’t clear: how will the company make profit on it? Or is this non-commercial project? Well, it’s unlikely, but still…
Part of the commissions will be paid with platform tokens. Also, they’ll be used to receive discounts on use of the service.
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

Hello! It’s convenient that it will be possible to pay for the service with Votes tokens! Do I understand correctly that other payment methods won’t be accepted?
This would be quite reckless decision. Of course, other currencies will also be accepted, but the commission will have to be paid with tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: