Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confidence Returning to Bitcoin?  (Read 3766 times)
alberto hiro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

The current downturn isn't any totally different and could be attributed to a digital tipping level within the ongoing Bitcoin Scaling debate inside the bitcoin group. Basically with two Bitcoin ‘camps’ every advocating a unique answer to allow quicker processing speeds, a stalemate has been current for fairly a while. In current months there was an distinctive quantity of hypothesis concerning the end result, and the perfect answer for Bitcoin’s future.

bitcoin is very strong and still be the best choice of users, because it proved to be buffeted by the issue of bitcoin in fact the market is not going down the price but it is increasingly so it shows that bitcoin is still the best choice.
until i made this post bitcoin still at the price 4354 $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:36:08 PM

I recently am in the field of crypto currency and, in fact, only six months ago I have bitcoins in my wallet, but I already know that the growth and fall of bitcoin is natural. And I prefer to regard it as a long-term investment, here the profit is guaranteed.
DamCryp

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

After that sake out, disregarding Chinese "ban", ICO regulation, we had a strong consolidation and growing appetite from different sector. We'll see 7k this year
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:13:18 AM

I have looked over several threads here at bitcointalk, and it looks like SegWit is slowly being implemented (or planned for, or whatever) AND the price just ticked to (about) $2300, some $450 (or more) off its recent lows.

This suggests to me that confidence is returning to Bitcoin.  

But, this might be just a bear trap, especially if anything goes wrong around August 1.
optimistic and trust is the basic capital of bitcoin investment, if in doubt it will be difficult to succeed. we all expect bitcoin to remain stable in price

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:58 PM

If only had I known back in July when I started this thread that I should have bought moar BTC at $2300...  I'd have backed up a truck.

Just TODAY, a female cousin of mine (52, I have not seen her in ages) asked me to help her get into BTC.  A "Shoeshine Boy" moment?
zoolz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

With the many bitcoin forks a lot of people will buy in thinking they will profit from the fork similar to how people profited from the Bitcoin cash fork.
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

Nobody with even half a brain panic sold, it's always noobs & retards who fall for all the FUD crap. Just HODL for another few years, bitcoin will do what it's done long term, throughout its existence - RISE

Sometimes people really need some cash  Grin Grin Grin. It's hard to resist man, haha
By the way Im hoping that we are all learning our lesson that no matter what they do to bitcoin, in the end it will always prevail. Banned to some countries, treated as a sham, criticized by the masses then it dump then it rises like optimus prime in the fallen series. Of course it's hard to have a stone heart and just do nothing and hold while the world is being against that cryptocurrency but its good to know that hes value is at its code itself, and as long that you've understand that the code is uncrackable, amazing and unique, then we dont have to worry because people always throw things at things that shine. Smiley
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

I have looked over several threads here at bitcointalk, and it looks like SegWit is slowly being implemented (or planned for, or whatever) AND the price just ticked to (about) $2300, some $450 (or more) off its recent lows.

This suggests to me that confidence is returning to Bitcoin.  

But, this might be just a bear trap, especially if anything goes wrong around August 1.
until now bitcoin prices are still stable despite the decline but not much, this fact that people or business people still trust bitcoin and still collect it

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:52:19 PM

Nobody with even half a brain panic sold, it's always noobs & retards who fall for all the FUD crap. Just HODL for another few years, bitcoin will do what it's done long term, throughout its existence - RISE

Sometimes people really need some cash  Grin Grin Grin. It's hard to resist man, haha
By the way Im hoping that we are all learning our lesson that no matter what they do to bitcoin, in the end it will always prevail. Banned to some countries, treated as a sham, criticized by the masses then it dump then it rises like optimus prime in the fallen series. Of course it's hard to have a stone heart and just do nothing and hold while the world is being against that cryptocurrency but its good to know that hes value is at its code itself, and as long that you've understand that the code is uncrackable, amazing and unique, then we dont have to worry because people always throw things at things that shine. Smiley

If we using analogy, then we can compare with android technology, initially they are small sandstone and closed by the dominance of blackberry and iOS, but now nothing can stem them, especially the government.

In this case bitcoin also applies equally, move in guerrilla. and ultimately made the government unable to ban it. the main force to change civilization is a thoroughly applied innovation among people, in the end, bitcoin will be popular and structured.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:20:16 PM

I can say that just be ready on whatever is about to happen. If the price rises then let's celebrate as today it's still quite early to do so. And if the price falls then just let's do the job of being an advantage taker as a trader, just buy if it becomes bearish again. So there's no loss if you are a very optimistic person when it comes to bitcoin market.
very optimistic, essentially utilizing all opportunities that exist in bitcoin prices, the belief that bitcoin prices will remain good for buying and selling and not afraid of loss

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:59:56 PM

Was there ever a loss of confidence? If you lost it, then you were all alone in that practice. The price does what it does and long term shows the truth, you may have doubted the black and white numbers, but you were over there with a handful of odd little people that also believe in flat earth. Bitcoin worth is determined by the people who hold them firmly and will keep on holding.

I agree that bitcoin worth is determined by the people who hold bitcoins and choose to continue to hold them. It is because of their belief that bitcoin is valuable, then bitcoin continues to have a high price.
I have never lost my confidence for bitcoin because Inhave always trusted and firmly believed that it will continue to prosper. This is why I continue to hodl and prefer not to sell or spend my bitcoin with the hope that it will have a much higher value in the future.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

This article was created in July and I read it after nearly 4 months. You see how bitcoin's value changed when hard forrk and made two coin new bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold, I find that its price has risen more than $ 2000 for a bitcoin copper from $ 4,000 to $ 6,000 proving that one bitcoin is so popular.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

This article was created in July and I read it after nearly 4 months. You see how bitcoin's value changed when hard forrk and made two coin new bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold, I find that its price has risen more than $ 2000 for a bitcoin copper from $ 4,000 to $ 6,000 proving that one bitcoin is so popular.
that's what bitcoin proved after several fork and we are still aiming to reach 10k$ so I think more investors will drop by and start learning this investment
its gathering more people and businessman involves that why confidence are really gaining back.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:39:40 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:06:19 PM by bitcad4u

that's what bitcoin proved after several fork and we are still aiming to reach 10k$ so I think more investors will drop by and start learning this investment
its gathering more people and businessman involves that why confidence are really gaining back.

Ya confidence About Bitcoin are very high .Because the Bitcoin is a digital currency and value increased day by day and today rate of the Bitcoin are $5972 at current in two months it surely touch around 10000$ so all are confidence in bitcoin only and so investor get all the confidence to bitcoin it reach high value.Even I was waiting for that
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:23:36 AM

initially my first entry in bitcoin world my beliefs are less so trust because i have not know the contents of bitcoin ..

then i play bitcoin after that i get satisfactory result, after that my belief is increasing  Smiley ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: