Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTI SCAM COIN ALERT THREAD [ANN] [ASC]  (Read 1493 times)
epicfailman

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

Omg. CHRC is clone of NicNac?
What else is EXACT proofs that the CRNC is a scam? The same algorithm and similar site design are not proofs. A similar design in dozens of sites.
Personally, I saw two restart. In the beginning, this currency was only mined from under Linux, also, with the need to attach libs yourself. Next step - new chain and new design (i'd like to use simplewallet, not the gui-wallet...)
Explain, why this dev need this, when he has all the code and design project NicNak?
THE SAME DEV FOR ALL 3 COINS.HE STOLE 1.2 MILLION NICNAC FROM A FORUM MEMBER.HE IS ALSO NON RESPONSIVE IN SLACK.

proofs plz.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoniestfool (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

What else is EXACT proofs that the CRNC is a scam? The same algorithm and similar site design are not proofs. A similar design in dozens of sites.
Personally, I saw two restart. In the beginning, this currency was only mined from under Linux, also, with the need to attach libs yourself. Next step - new chain and new design (i'd like to use simplewallet, not the gui-wallet...)
Explain, why this dev need this, when he has all the code and design project NicNak?
THE SAME DEV FOR ALL 3 COINS.HE STOLE 1.2 MILLION NICNAC FROM A FORUM MEMBER.HE IS ALSO NON RESPONSIVE IN SLACK.

proofs plz.
The same twitter handle he used for nicnac coin is the same handle for other 3 coins. Go on slack. You will see. I Will not post the scammers handle. Even though he is a pos. I Will not demean myself by publicly humiliating him.

If anyone has doubt on my research you are welcome to not visit my thread.
epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

proofs plz.
The same twitter handle he used for nicnac coin is the same handle for other 3 coins. Go on slack. You will see. I Will not post the scammers handle. Even though he is a pos. I Will not demean myself by publicly humiliating him.

What another coins? NicNac, charna, and...
stoniestfool (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

proofs plz.

What another coins? NicNac, charna, and...
pleasure coin. yet to be officially released. You view his twitter on slack and verify my research was correct? or just expect someone else to do it for you?
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

Add MINEXCOIN one, because they really look like egas, they always update the latest news but they never actually register their coins in the market, and I really pity to see people who expect a lot on scammers
stoniestfool (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

Add MINEXCOIN one, because they really look like egas, they always update the latest news but they never actually register their coins in the market, and I really pity to see people who expect a lot on scammers
I find no evidence of a scam by MINEXCOIN. Actually, they ran a testnet before releasing their actual coins. To ensure quality. Also, they appear to be releasing ico coins prior to listing on the exchange. This shows a decent level of responsibility. I will not endorse any coin on this thread. They have not been proven a scam in my opinion.Thet state the coin will enter the market august 1-2nd.
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

This is a good thread
Reduce the occurrence of some tragedies
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:09:14 PM

I think for now, I will try to understand this project further, because at the time I saw the post, I feel very interested in this developed project, with a very perfect supply and a very high target.
danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

Please tell us how you came to the conclusion that CHNR CHARNACOIN Clone of ninnac coin - see nicnac coin?
To understand that nothing has anything to do with Charnacoin.

Developer NICNAC ,

He stole 1,2 milion nicnac on swap to waves platform and intends to sell the coins on cryptopia.
Was submitted a listing request, I sent mail to cryptopya to stop this phenomenon of fraud!

Please remove Charnacoin from the list! You have already caused image damage!

stoniestfool (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:40:53 PM

Please tell us how you came to the conclusion that CHNR CHARNACOIN Clone of ninnac coin - see nicnac coin?
To understand that nothing has anything to do with Charnacoin.

Developer NICNAC ,

He stole 1,2 milion nicnac on swap to waves platform and intends to sell the coins on cryptopia.
Was submitted a listing request, I sent mail to cryptopya to stop this phenomenon of fraud!

Please remove Charnacoin from the list! You have already caused image damage!

I Updated my review for you. You stated the charnacoin thread. Then claim not be on the team. You are offering bounties. There was a premine of the first 4000 blocks before this coin was posted on bittalk. Charnacoin.com claims the location is in Panama. The lead dev is from Russia. You are from Romania. How can you even claim not to be on the team if you made the thread that list the coin? yOU ARE ALSO THRE PERSON RUNNING A BOUNTY CAMPAIGN.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

Oh for the love of god stop scamming people who worked so damn hard to invest in crypto. Guys I hope those scammers will rot in hell.
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

Thank you for starting this!!  This is really needed. 

I was actually thinking of starting my own and searched before I did to make sure I did not start any duplicates.

I really think there needs to be a minimal amount of order so people do not just come in and here spout off with fat lips nothing they know about and accidentally hurt a good coin and the team behind it.

I can tell that you are more than willing to put your money where your mouth is with taking on the responsibility that this thread entails.  Maybe you should have people back up their claims with proven research and correlate all that with you before you let them say anything negative about a coin.  We all know people will come in here just to flame on a coin that for some reason rubbed them the wrong way.

I don't have a lot of time but I am more than willing to devote some to helping research and weed out these bad apples before it's too late.  Those that are serious about the actual intentions of Crypto are in for the long haul, not the quick buck, even though we do make good money along the way!  =)

Pump and Dumps will ruin peoples faith in the system and prevent it from moving along as quick as it could.  +1 to you OP.  I will help in any way that I can.  I wish I could write more on this but atm I must go work on some cars...gotta make offline money too!!  =)

Take care all....and choose your words...and coins, WISELY!

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
ggorand

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

any news? any site?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: