Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stackable Amazon AWS $200 💰Credit Code Coupon 💰 for $10  (Read 3570 times)
coc0grcd (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:19:43 PM

Stackable $200 AWS Credit Code:

• Up 2 codes per account.
  • Event: AH 2017
  • Expiration Date: 2018-05-31

Bitcoin autobuy (page also shows applicable Amazon AWS products)
https://selly.gg/p/c51f7ab5

For paypal payments just private message me your paypal email address and i will send you a paypal payment request + code.

For my previous thread i wrote a script that deleted my last post and created a new one with new updated selly.gg inventory counter whenever stock level changed, this apparently made some mod trash my thread for violating the 24 hour bump limit (which i didn't knew even existed, a warning would've been nice). I obviously will have to rewrite that script so it edits posts properly, not triggering the bump limit.

Some reviews of the previous thread:

Quote from: Triple
Bought 1 code off him and it worked fine. Will send payment for second code once I get a chance to use. So far, legit!

Quote from: kakbabu
Got the coupon and working.

Buyer can propose a preferred escrow, i will accept/deny based on its legitimacy.
If you are a legit longterm member willing to leave a review in this thread & on my profile & on selly.gg i will give you 50% discount.

Only requirement for using this credit coupon is that you have an AWS Account.
Max amount of servers you can simultaneously run depends on your AWS Service Limits:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/aws_service_limits.html
https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/faqs/#How_many_instances_can_I_run_in_Amazon_EC2

You can open a support case in the Amazon AWS support panel & request a Service Limit Increase; i have successfully requested a 1000 server resource limit for a bunch of instance types in the past without any effort; i have been a longtime legit customer of AWS though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

Bought 2 coupon and it work ok.Who know what vcc work with aws?

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
satishmoun

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

Bought one coupon from him and it worked.
coc0grcd (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Added new stock to selly.gg!  Cheesy

Who know what vcc work with aws?
Perhaps https://uquid.com , i haven't had time yet to try them out myself, so no guarantees!

dasgardo87

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:25:29 PM

Perhaps https://uquid.com , i haven't had time yet to try them out myself, so no guarantees!

what event? since wonder if it's same with my own or not
coc0grcd (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

what event? since wonder if it's same with my own or not
New stock is from the same event that is listed in the OP; it has a limit of 2 codes per account.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

This is all fine and dandy. Simply do not forget that these free digital coupon codes which were given to you by Amazon for free once they are discovered that you are giving them away for the wrong purpose or selling them for the wrong purpose , every single code that this person has will be revoked this could be 6 months down the road. This could be a year down the road, this happens a lot with the Google AdWords people that are given hundreds and hundreds of codes they sell them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coc0grcd (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:09:31 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 01:58:25 PM by coc0grcd

This is all fine and dandy. Simply do not forget that these free digital coupon codes which were given to you by Amazon for free once they are discovered that you are giving them away for the wrong purpose or selling them for the wrong purpose , every single code that this person has will be revoked this could be 6 months down the road. This could be a year down the road, this happens a lot with the Google AdWords people that are given hundreds and hundreds of codes they sell them.

I have been using credit coupon codes for years, sometimes from events i have attended myself, sometimes given to me by friends that attended these events, sometimes buying them from places like bitcointalk if i couldn't attend & didn't have any friends that wanted to give me their coupon code.

And i never had a single problem.

Look, amazon is in the business of making money, they want people to use these coupon codes so they get addicted and create successfully application ontop of AWS so they lock themselves in. (a completely different business model than Google AdWords) Its like how drug dealers give you the first hit of whatever narcotic they’re selling to get you addicted.  Then they start charging you money when you’re addicted and desperate.

The people that buy these coupon codes here generally either have been legit longterm AWS customers spending big $$$$ over the years (coupon usage is a rounding error compared to real profit/revenue generated by their AWS accounts), or they are new customers, setting up anonymous accounts (setup with a proxy & vcc etc). Either way, the fallout of coupon sharing being detected should be limited, since Amazon doesn't want to piss of the first (since they just "got the coupon code from my friend, which is sitting right next to me") and can't track the second.

I highly doubt that coupon code sharing will be detected in the first place though, since the coupon codes were given to people with different names, from different countries, different email addresses, different ip addresses etc.  There isn't a single thing shared across the coupons, which makes a doomsday scenario highly unlikely.
Aravin

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:01:24 PM

Just now i purchased it worked perfect...

********** (10 Star Ratings)

Will buy again from you, if you need long term business from me then PM me.

TX ID: 9450e34d772a655ce1a014ba24bf7a347d4a97deef8a884852063e9bc3c98cfe

Order ID: ab861e49-9ed4-4f2a-9a66-bc27157f9e0e

Thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dasgardo87

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:58:54 PM

You can open a support case in the Amazon AWS support panel & request a Service Limit Increase; i have successfully requested a 1000 server resource limit for a bunch of instance types in the past without any effort; i have been a longtime legit customer of AWS though.

you have guarantee that your credit code can be used? yesterday just bought 1 code aws and cant redeem it it's said "Security Check characters are incorrect. Please try again."
coc0grcd (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:20:27 PM

you have guarantee that your credit code can be used? yesterday just bought 1 code aws and cant redeem it it's said "Security Check characters are incorrect. Please try again."

Just post a screenshot of the page + error so i know you you are redeeming the code the right way & AWS is really giving you that error. (perhaps i made a mistake copy/pasting the code into selly.gg or something, i don't know)
This weekend i'm traveling, once back i will either give you a refund or give you a new code (& also add some new stock to selly.gg)
dasgardo87

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:55:00 PM

Just post a screenshot of the page + error so i know you you are redeeming the code the right way & AWS is really giving you that error. (perhaps i made a mistake copy/pasting the code into selly.gg or something, i don't know)
This weekend i'm traveling, once back i will either give you a refund or give you a new code (& also add some new stock to selly.gg)

No not from you , i bought it from other seller and when i try to redeem it, it's said "Security Check characters are incorrect. Please try again."

idk maybe now i need someone can confirm it if this kind of code not give any error message
coc0grcd (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:28:27 AM

No not from you , i bought it from other seller and when i try to redeem it, it's said "Security Check characters are incorrect. Please try again."

idk maybe now i need someone can confirm it if this kind of code not give any error message

Ah, sorry i misunderstood, so to redeem the code you basically want to login to AWS and visit this page
https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home#/credits

I was able to replicate your error by mistyping the Captacha ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA ) or what AWS calls "Security Check characters", so the promo code you are using doesn't necessarily have to be a bad one!

I would advice you to click "Refresh Image" a couple of times & try typing the security code again (without mistakes).
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:31:20 PM

Just be careful as once one single code is found to have been used in the wrong way every single one of those hundreds of codes is revoked and people 6 Months 8 months down the road lose everything.  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: