Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Soar] SOARCOIN - Your new digital cash!  (Read 12132 times)
Crypto11

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:46 PM

Mahn, waiting for 90000 RPX token from Red Pulse ICO presages. Funny enough is a 24 hrs presages which I believe is easier to get cheap token then the ICO. The link is here
http://presales.red-pulse.org for who ever want to give it a shot. Good Luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:17:59 PM

Mahn, waiting for 90000 RPX token from Red Pulse ICO presages. Funny enough is a 24 hrs presages which I believe is easier to get cheap token then the ICO. The link is here
http://presales.red-pulse.org for who ever want to give it a shot. Good Luck!

This has nothing to do with Soarcoin.
Please only share things that has to do with Soarcoin! No place for this kind of ad.

And your welcome wchz!  Wink
wchz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:22:09 AM

Here's the long awaited winners from the giveaway!

Congratulation to FIEX for your kind comment! I'll be PM-ing you soon!

I saw your tweet about the giveaway. Always nice that kind of marketing!  Wink
Before I made this reply about "Why SoarCoin is my choise". I've read the Whitepaper on your github.

The ambition you have with the coin is something we all wish! Bring the blockchain to the public.
Every dev team with that ambition is something we all need to support. The blockchain will be the future and to be part of it 'in the early stages' is something we need to embrace.

Great your using Smart Contract token on the Ethereum network. The network has got it's ups and downs lately but that's also can be found in any good relationship  Wink. With Ethereum the transactions made with SoarCoin will be confirmed really fast, so I would be great for online shops and real stores.

What makes SoarCoin special? The security and the team. Check the team out on there website! Young and motivated developers.
Great idea of using bouties for finding problems inside your project. That will bring the community closer to this asset.

I will follow this thread and all the updates.
Keep it up dev team! SoarCoin has the potential to be a future coin!

And for our twitter random giveaway, the winner goes to Prastu https://twitter.com/PratamaP77, congrats too! We'll be contacting you shortly once we get our twitter account back in place, or if you're here on this forum, do let me know!
FIEX

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

Here's the long awaited winners from the giveaway!

Congratulation to FIEX for your kind comment! I'll be PM-ing you soon!

I saw your tweet about the giveaway. Always nice that kind of marketing!  Wink
Before I made this reply about "Why SoarCoin is my choise". I've read the Whitepaper on your github.

The ambition you have with the coin is something we all wish! Bring the blockchain to the public.
Every dev team with that ambition is something we all need to support. The blockchain will be the future and to be part of it 'in the early stages' is something we need to embrace.

Great your using Smart Contract token on the Ethereum network. The network has got it's ups and downs lately but that's also can be found in any good relationship  Wink. With Ethereum the transactions made with SoarCoin will be confirmed really fast, so I would be great for online shops and real stores.

What makes SoarCoin special? The security and the team. Check the team out on there website! Young and motivated developers.
Great idea of using bouties for finding problems inside your project. That will bring the community closer to this asset.

I will follow this thread and all the updates.
Keep it up dev team! SoarCoin has the potential to be a future coin!

And for our twitter random giveaway, the winner goes to Prastu https://twitter.com/PratamaP77, congrats too! We'll be contacting you shortly once we get our twitter account back in place, or if you're here on this forum, do let me know!

Shocked Shocked
Wooow thanks! You made my day :-)
malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:58:10 AM

There's no wallet, I hate to wonder how could there be an exchange, how does it work?
FIEX

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

There's no wallet, I hate to wonder how could there be an exchange, how does it work?

There is no need for a wallet. Soarcoin is using ERC20 on Ethereum.
I collect all my ERC20 Tokens on MyEtherWallet and there are many other programs for ERC20 Tokens offline.

wchz

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

ah yes, but we'll be rolling out our wallet in the next month or so.

lots of updates coming in soon; we're in the midst of drawing out a road map to illustrate the future of soarcoin.

watch this space!

@FIEX i've received your pm, had already contacted my boss to proceed with the transfer, do give him a day or two Smiley
FIEX

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

ah yes, but we'll be rolling out our wallet in the next month or so.

lots of updates coming in soon; we're in the midst of drawing out a road map to illustrate the future of soarcoin.

watch this space!

@FIEX i've received your pm, had already contacted my boss to proceed with the transfer, do give him a day or two Smiley

Great! Thanks a lot.
Curious about those updates Wink, will keep the notifications on for this thread.
wchz

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:16:59 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Good day all!

Some updates for you guys:

- We got our Twitter back!  Cool

- Currently, we're in the midst of revamping our website. Have received many good feedbacks regarding our current design and how to improve on it, and yes, we hear you!

- We'll be performing some coin migration/upgrade in a few days' time. You may call it SOAR v2, but don't worry, the name remain as it is, and it won't affect the value of SOAR. We're currently working with Livecoin and C-cex to perform the migration on the exchange itself, and for those with SOAR in other wallets such as myetherwallet.com or Mist, we can do the exchange in our wallet once it's launched.

- Speaking of wallet, our web wallet should be launched by the end of next week if the migration goes well! As for our app, we're in the midst of testing, and still sorting out all those minor bugs. Beta version should be released in 3-4 weeks' time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are wondering, here's how the migration works:

SOAR holders who've their Soarcoins in Livecoin or Z-trade, will NOT need to do anything for this migration.

SOAR holders who're holding their own Soarcoin using myetherwallet.com, Mist or any other compatible wallet, will need to send their SOAR to a designated address.

Once SOAR are received in that designated address, the new SOAR will be returned within 3 hours to the original address where the transfer was made from.

One thing to note is that recently, there has been ongoing cryptocurrencies scams where victims were misled to send coins to the wrong address. So to minimize the risk of this ever happening, I strongly urge all holders to transfer SOAR to live exchanges, namely Livecoin, Z-Trade as well as C-CEX.

That's all for now, happy mid-week!

FIEX

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:08:28 AM

Some great news!
Thanks for keeping us updated.

What will be the different between the old and the new SOAR?
Is the whitepaper of the new SOAR released?
wchz

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Some great news!
Thanks for keeping us updated.

What will be the different between the old and the new SOAR?
Is the whitepaper of the new SOAR released?

There is no difference between the old and new coin from the users' pov. All the old coins will be burned eventually after all the current holders have changed it to the new ones. The migration is made to provide better transition for our end as well as to open up for scalability. Whitepaper v2 would be out by nov/dec.
wchz

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

Some people have been asking me what is the migration all about.

So let me simplify everything once again.
So once the new contract is in the blockchain, there would be 2 'SOAR' available (let's call them oldSOAR and newSOAR for simplicity sake). oldSOAR would not be available for trade anymore in any exchanges in the near future, and all oldSoar in the exchanges will be burned. That leaves those Soarcoin holders using personal wallets. To solve this, we've contacted all those exchanges that SOAR is available on, and they'll be helping us with the 'burning' of the oldSOAR as well as crediting the same amount of newSOAR into your account. For those who have oldSOAR in your personal wallet, you can also exchange it for the newSOAR by transferring them into the exchanges, or transferring it to a designated address that will be declared on a later date.

Last thing to note, the migration of the coin would not affect the value or supply in any ways.

Thank you guys for your patient, do stay tune for more updates next week! Smiley
FIEX

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

Some people have been asking me what is the migration all about.

So let me simplify everything once again.
So once the new contract is in the blockchain, there would be 2 'SOAR' available (let's call them oldSOAR and newSOAR for simplicity sake). oldSOAR would not be available for trade anymore in any exchanges in the near future, and all oldSoar in the exchanges will be burned. That leaves those Soarcoin holders using personal wallets. To solve this, we've contacted all those exchanges that SOAR is available on, and they'll be helping us with the 'burning' of the oldSOAR as well as crediting the same amount of newSOAR into your account. For those who have oldSOAR in your personal wallet, you can also exchange it for the newSOAR by transferring them into the exchanges, or transferring it to a designated address that will be declared on a later date.

Last thing to note, the migration of the coin would not affect the value or supply in any ways.

Thank you guys for your patient, do stay tune for more updates next week! Smiley

Its next week Wink
Waiting for the updates!

wchz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

NEW WEBSITE IS UP!

Do take a look everyone www.soarlabs.orgCool

Any feedbacks would be nice. Road Map is up on the site as well, will be doing a more 'official' post soon, maybe re-starting a whole new thread.
wchz

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:07:50 AM

Migration info:

English: https://i.imgur.com/oVJdOdJ.jpg

Mandarin: https://i.imgur.com/OXWBdJO.jpg
FIEX

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:21:20 AM

Thanks for sharing this info.
Great work
wchz

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

are your SOAR in the right places?  Cheesy Wink
FIEX

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

are your SOAR in the right places?  Cheesy Wink

Still on Livecoin, so I'm safe Wink
wchz

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

that's good to know! hang in there!  Tongue
wchz

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:59:46 PM

Do join us on our telegram community! Link is up on our twitter and website! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: