Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you would win a Jackpot what would you do with the money?  (Read 4282 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:20:54 AM

If you would win a large amount suddenly, like a jackpot or a lottery, what would you do with the money? Especially if the money is coming to you suddenly, unexpected, and you were not prepared to win such large amount.

Let's say you would win something like 200 BTC or more,  which I have seen many gambling websites payout from time to time. What would you do with it?

1) You would gamble with it again, trying to multiply the bet, to get even more money
2) You would withdraw the money, and invest it into some financial investment: maybe some cryptocurrency investment, maybe some fiat investment
3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    B) Spend it on women or wife
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

I go for number 5. A wise gambler if win a big money, they need to think first the possible result if they spend in a good way. Because they know that gambling is not a good choice as our source of income instead much better to find another way of business that we have a sure income. For me, I save a money for gambling and if this lose in gambling I spend my whole time for my family and in the new business.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

If you would win a large amount suddenly, like a jackpot or a lottery, what would you do with the money? Especially if the money is coming to you suddenly, unexpected, and you were not prepared to win such large amount.

Let's say you would win something like 200 BTC or more,  which I have seen many gambling websites payout from time to time. What would you do with it?

1) You would gamble with it again, trying to multiply the bet, to get even more money
2) You would withdraw the money, and invest it into some financial investment: maybe some cryptocurrency investment, maybe some fiat investment
3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

I go for number 5. A wise gambler if win a big money, they need to think first the possible result if they spend in a good way. Because they know that gambling is not a good choice as our source of income instead much better to find another way of business that we have a sure income. For me, I save a money for gambling and if this lose in gambling I spend my whole time for my family and in the new business.
yes i agree for me i will go with the 5 and 6 starting a business is a good way  to make an income  same with the holding of bitcoin because youu will be having a big chance to make more profit in terms of business and holding a bitcoin .than to spend it anywhere like wasting it in things  that not so important.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

yes i agree for me i will go with the 5 and 6 starting a business is a good way  to make an income  same with the holding of bitcoin because youu will be having a big chance to make more profit in terms of business and holding a bitcoin .than to spend it anywhere like wasting it in things  that not so important.

Number 5 is a good choice. if we have any business in our mind and don't have investment we can try that with this jackpot money. but while using the free money we don't think much, easily we will invest because it is easy money. So be careful before investing in any business once you lost that money you will never get it back.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

I always pray to God that i want to win Jackpot in my life.
But still now i am suffering in gambling. May be i have not enough luck.
But i have a desire to win a jackpot or big big money.
I only assume that i will be win jackpot in my life and this jackpot sure will be changed my life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

If I get a jackpot of course very much for me, and I feel to be the luckiest person. The first thing I do will do withdraw all the money I get, if bitcoin form then I will transfer to an exchange and I will do bitcoin trading, trading into my basic work so I am confident when putting funds with this investment. Maybe about 10% I will use again to play gambling while hoping i get jackpot back  Wink  .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

Number 5 is a good choice. if we have any business in our mind and don't have investment we can try that with this jackpot money. but while using the free money we don't think much, easily we will invest because it is easy money. So be careful before investing in any business once you lost that money you will never get it back.

though i didn't win in a gambling but 5 and 6 for me would be a better way to continue enjoying such earnings, me when i did got some lucky day with my trading activity the money that i earned i did open a small business and now i'm enjoying a day to day profits.
mothergodness

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:10:00 PM

If I win the jackpot, then for the main part of the money I will start a business to then have a regular income and provide my family and engage in charity.

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

Even I am still confused to start from where. Because winning 200 btc sounds like a dream to me. Even if that dream happens, maybe i will pull it all and start something with that fund.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

If I win the jackpot, then for the main part of the money I will start a business to then have a regular income and provide my family and engage in charity.

Yes it's a wise move to invest such monies in a business or a profitable venture like Bitcoin and watch it grow with dividends. I wouldn't do anything different than you've said; I will go ahead and implement my plans in business and provide a better life for my family.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:03:52 PM

If I will win a Jackpot I will start up my own business and buy a house for us to have a comfortable life and also for my son, I want for him to have a good ambience of location. I also wanted to save some of it. I really wanted to hit the Jackpot someday!  Grin
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

I will definitely withdraw the money and make some properties like build my own house, after that i will reinvest the rest of the money into something very profitable like a real estate business and maybe some farm business especially poultry farming which is very lucrative in my country. Pig farming is also a lucrative person one will start seeing very huge profits in about six to eight months of starting the business.

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

If I will win a Jackpot I will start up my own business and buy a house for us to have a comfortable life and also for my son, I want for him to have a good ambience of location. I also wanted to save some of it. I really wanted to hit the Jackpot someday!  Grin

First of all. You must determine first how much is the jackpot prize so that you can estimate what is the actual needs that you can buy with it. Then are you really sure that you will use money for gambling for your family?Hmmm. It is better work hard and earn money by means of salary on job rather than wishing to hit jackpot someday for your future.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

If I WOuld win the jackpot in the lottery. I would immediately put half in the bank and save it while using the other half to give money to my family and then the rest I would invest in on business and also on bitcoin to create more income for myself. That i think would be ideal for my way of life.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

That's too big 200 BTC or more. First I won't be working anymore as that amount is totally big and it is sufficient to make myself as an entrepreneur. I will start with my own business probably a mining convenience store or something like that. But I will still keep most of the bitcoins and I will lessen gambling activities.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

If i do win these amounts then the first thing i would do is to secure first or pay up all the debts that i have in the past so that it wont really bother me 2nd i will secure funds for the education my my childrens 3rd i will deposit some money on banks (time deposits) 4th i will leave 1/4 amount on bitcoin form and keep it for long term 5th would be the spendings either for business/investments 6th would be the miscellaneous  Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

I'd go to Las Vegas, double it and then spend it all on hookers and blow.

Just kidding, just kidding...

or AM I?

Yeah, just kidding. I would distribute a portion of it among my immediate family and set up a college fund for my two nephews (no kids of my own). I would donate a portion to charities that benefit U.S. military personnel/military veterans and their families. For the rest, I would simply hodl and take out some here and there as needed as I travel the world and play poker.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

3) You would spend it:
    A) Buy a car or a house
    C) Spend it on your kids
4) Donate it to charity
5) Start up a business
6) Hold it in Bitcoin
7) Other

If i do win these amounts then the first thing i would do is to secure first or pay up all the debts that i have in the past so that it wont really bother me 2nd i will secure funds for the education my my childrens 3rd I will deposit some money on banks (time deposits) 4th i will leave 1/4 amount on Bitcoin form and keep it for long term 5th would be the spendings either for business/investments 6th would be the miscellaneous  Cool
See how many commitments you have. If you do not win the jackpot, also you want to complete all these commitments right. How much money we will win that much commitment we have in our life. So there is no end for our greediness. I also have same commitments if I win jackpot money. First I will secure my life later I will think about other people life.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

If i win in the jackpot, the first thing is i will put it in businesses and investment, because my money will grow and earn more profit. Half of my winning is save and keep for savings so that in the future i will use it for my expenses, and in the future of my family. If you win in the jackpot you should wise to spend money and the others of winning the first thing is keep for savings
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:45:02 AM

If i win in the jackpot, the first thing is i will put it in businesses and investment, because my money will grow and earn more profit. Half of my winning is save and keep for savings so that in the future i will use it for my expenses, and in the future of my family. If you win in the jackpot you should wise to spend money and the others of winning the first thing is keep for savings
This is nice plan if winning the jackpot, for me I would have save half of my money for the future. And half of it for the business, even before Im aiming to have. Because Im sure of if choosing the right package for the business my money will grow and I can earn profit. Save as much as possible money comes and go so better think of the future.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

First of all, I doubt that I will ever win huge Jackpot like that. Winning 200 BTC at this point seems crazy fortune to be honest.
I very much doubt I will be able to keep my composure and save all the money/invest it - instead I would definitely need to spend some of it.
Life is too short to keep holding BTC forever, with a big amount like this I would spend 50BTC on a luxury car and other extravagant goods.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: