Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you would win a Jackpot what would you do with the money?  (Read 4284 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

200 BTC would be enough for my wife and I to retire without thinking about how would we survive. I would literally start a business or franchise some food chain which I wanted to do ever since. Build our dream house and bought few cars for leisure. 200 BTC is really a lot of money, I just wanted to live a simple life with my family. I would share some of it to my relatives who are not that fortunate in life and donate at some charities which I prefer. It's better to give and share some of my blessings.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

200 BTC would be enough for my wife and I to retire without thinking about how would we survive. I would literally start a business or franchise some food chain which I wanted to do ever since. Build our dream house and bought few cars for leisure. 200 BTC is really a lot of money, I just wanted to live a simple life with my family. I would share some of it to my relatives who are not that fortunate in life and donate at some charities which I prefer. It's better to give and share some of my blessings.
To me I will enjoy and will quit gambling if I win a jackpot. This money will be enough for my dreams and everything I need. If I win I bitcoin I will buy a small house for my family because it is possible to buy your own house in one bitcoin in my country. There is no need to gamble anymore because the gambling time will come to an end and the enjoyment times will start. Winning a jackpot is the aim of gambling.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

Haha i think 200 is really big amount for my wife also. In fact  it is difficult for me for me to hide my money from my wife. She is investigating everything. You are right that your friends and family member shouldn’t know about your earnings, winnings or savings because they will need the money every time. I think that you have a better experience of all these things. I have invested in bitcoin for my future needs and I will sell them at the right time.
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

If I will a jackpot price. I will invest it in order to earn profit. Of course I will also spend it for my family. Treat them to place they are dreaming of to visit, Paris for example. Donate also to charity because if you are given so much or  more than your needs you have to share it. Spend it wisely  because it was just once in a lifetime opportunity.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

If I will a jackpot price. I will invest it in order to earn profit. Of course I will also spend it for my family. Treat them to place they are dreaming of to visit, Paris for example. Donate also to charity because if you are given so much or  more than your needs you have to share it. Spend it wisely  because it was just once in a lifetime opportunity.

Investing and donating are the best way to go for when you receive a big jackpot. In investing it could be financial investing and also investing on yourself and family. So all this will make you enjoy along with the proper planning for future as well.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Investing and donating are the best way to go for when you receive a big jackpot. In investing it could be financial investing and also investing on yourself and family. So all this will make you enjoy along with the proper planning for future as well.
Donating is just a voluntary and not really a necessary thing but having this kind of blessing then sharing wont really cost you a lot.If i do hit this amount then better to think off for passive income offline businesses.Keeping the rest in bitcoin form and then diversify into online investment like in gambling house and any other related investment as long it can possibly generate you some returns then thats really a wise thing to do.

monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I just want to keep it at my bank account. And some of the money I want to give from the church. To help other people is a voluntarily and not a necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: