Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DopeCoin founder looking for ICO developer/development team for new project.  (Read 302 times)
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

Hi folks,

I am going to be launching a new ICO soon and am looking for the right developer/development team to join us.

My project is a new self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry that will operate 100% on crypto.

I have already secured a partnership with the software developers and the advertising platform is essentially already built.
My team will take care of social media, branding, software development, platform management, website creation, community management etc.

What I require from you is the creation of the token and your expertise to properly launch and fulfill the ICO as well as future technical support and interaction with the community and public as required.

This is a serious project that is rapidly preparing to announce and I am looking for a serious partnership with an experienced and reputable individual(s).

Please feel free to send me a message privately if the opportunity interests you.

Warm regards,

Dopey

P.S. If you feel that this project is something that you would like to get involved with and are able to bring some sort of expertise that is not development related please feel free to message me for a friendly chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:15:12 PM

A couple of replies but bumping for some additional exposure.
Yatonoragami

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:03:10 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:36:18 PM by Yatonoragami

Hi folks,

I am going to be launching a new ICO soon and am looking for the right developer/development team to join us.

My project is a new self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry that will operate 100% on crypto.

I have already secured a partnership with the software developers and the advertising platform is essentially already built.
My team will take care of social media, branding, software development, platform management, website creation, community management etc.

What I require from you is the creation of the token and your expertise to properly launch and fulfill the ICO as well as future technical support and interaction with the community and public as required.

This is a serious project that is rapidly preparing to announce and I am looking for a serious partnership with an experienced and reputable individual(s).

Please feel free to send me a message privately if the opportunity interests you.

Warm regards,

Dopey

P.S. If you feel that this project is something that you would like to get involved with and are able to bring some sort of expertise that is not development related please feel free to message me for a friendly chat.

Hi, time passed, have you found a team of developers for your ICO? In case not, proudly present you our company Cryptob2b, we would be glad to cooperate within your project. We offer a ready professional ICO platform.
The service offers a wealth of functionality out of the box and includes customization for the client. The platform accepts any cryptocurrency when acquiring tokens (not only Eth). You can even accept fiat - USD, PayPal, etc.

The platform has an Investor's Personal Cabinet, automated currency reception, protection of the beneficiary from disloyal employees of the company and other security measures. Its main concept is maximum openness for the investor and readiness for an easy audit. The investor sees that the founder can not deceive him in any way and assesses the overall professional level (and not as usual - accepting money in personal purses).

We will conduct for you ICO, in the absence of your professional blockchain programmers.

Audit of your smart contracts.

Implementing the "bc" components of your project (when you had a successful ICO and it's time to keep promises).

Develop a concept for your white book:
 - why do you need blockchain
 - where is decentralization in your project
 - token concept
 - what do the smart contracts do (not on ICO, but after it)
Justification of the project "I need tokens for payment" - does not stand any criticism in the crypto community.

Other aspects of full company support from scratch and product packaging (this is done by our colleagues from neighboring, non-technical departments)

Personal security of the company's first person to protect money.

Reasonable price / quality ratio

Please write in a personal or:
Telegram: @ElenGelshtein, @kapalexx
E-mail: goldman.k.27@gmail.com
            a.karaman@topface.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: