Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign for newbies?  (Read 3701 times)
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

You should make a post to make a good post .. so you can be accepted in the signature campaign. There are some projects that receive signature campaign for newbi .. but with good post rate. You should not just focus on signature for newbi .. you are looking for social media bounty that you can follow. To supplement your income.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:15:38 PM

I understand what you feel man, I am also newbie. But I think there's a lot to learn and understand here before we try signature campaign. just patience Smiley
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

I understand what you feel man, I am also newbie. But I think there's a lot to learn and understand here before we try signature campaign. just patience Smiley
Correct patience is a virtue, all thing will happen just do some effort to read and learn in this forum and tine will gives uou a benefits. For now i do not see campaign thats accepting newbie in just a month when your rank turns to jr there is a lots of campaign waiting for you. And follow the recommendations of other that you need to make good post to impress the campaign manager and it will not reject you.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

I hope we do not need more replies in this thread. Answers are already confirm your issue. Please all the three pages or I know some topics about it already in the beginners and help section. Please take look about. OP please lock this thread.
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:40:21 PM

yeah just post anything that is related to the thread.
I'm doing it right now to become junior member  Grin Grin

Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:37:41 PM

Thank you for opening the thread and all experienced users who tried to help us newbies. I think, I can find one for newbies and will post the link here. Maybe we are lucky.
Maum

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:47:59 PM

I found it. Saw the banner of a newbie but didn't know anymore, where it was.
Here is the link:
https://www.digipulse.io/bounties/bitcointalk
Let's see, how it works.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:54:57 PM

Thank you for opening the thread and all experienced users who tried to help us newbies. I think, I can find one for newbies and will post the link here. Maybe we are lucky.
For me if you are newbie do not rush to have a signature campaign you should need to learn more in bitcoin first then if you got ranked up to jr. And having lots of knowledge about bitcoin then you can easily find the good campaign in this section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:01:45 AM

Currently very hard for search signature campaign for newbie account.
you must raise your rank will be J.r Member because minimum rank who can joining or to participate on a project is J.r Member.
yeeahh raise your account will be J.r Member only one month. so, you must be patient.
but still there who accepted newbie account on signature campaign it is Whyfuture. good luck bro......
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

You are right actually will there are signature campaign that accept newbie but the payment will be cheap and it will waste your time and will be considered as spammings posts, the good choice for joint in signature campaign we must understand about the rule of bitcointalk first then we must have knowledge about the bitcoins and another digital.
hayate

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

Why you have to join signature campaigns, why not try to ask trading for newbies? It's more profitable.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

I think it is not the right idea to join in Signature Campaign as a newbie. I think as Newbie you better to learn many things about Bitcoin and other digital currency. You will get a little amount of money as Newbie but you need to do a lot of work.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

There are some campaigns that accept newbi as its participants. but only a little. With little pay. If you are a newbi you should learn to make a good and useful post. Often read posts in this forum. So increase your knowledge keep this forum. You can also get BTC apart from the signature .. follow the social media bounty you like.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

I am a newbie like you, and I started with campaigns in altcoin sections. They accept all ranks, most of them do, they have other bounty campaigns,
I have fb account and twitter both bitcoin related, I do not earn yet with them cause I do not have many friends I slowly making ones.
   This is good advice to make some bitcoins one day, this campaigns are paying good and one day this coins can worth a lot more. Or you can sell
them right away it is your choice. I can not say more I am also young here and I am learning many things, for beginning I plan to earn and hold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:00:12 PM

I am also a newbie. And it's hard to get a mission to do something. I can only earn much active.

Yes it is really hard because newbie can be a scammer here, so it is hard to get other trust if the account is newbie, reputation is a big deal here so newbie is prone to a red trust. So I guess if you have new account here better to post constructive and good posts also, just stay away from bad posts and bad thread so you will be safe.
Maum

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:15:00 PM

As I see many scammers ( especially in investor based games), I understand the rules for newbies. And it doesn't take very long, to become a junior member.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:41:39 AM

I would suggest you to keep an eye on below thread. Jibrel network is having a signature design competition for all ranks and therefore it is clear that you can participate in future.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061128.0
keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:47:02 AM

Rebi network is also doing a campaign for Newbies and I've already joined them. Just 25 slots for newbies so hurry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051977.0
geniabelty

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:40:58 AM

Is there any signature campaign for newbies like me? I hope there is one.  Sad

There's one campaign that offers a spot for newbies, I think it's Why Future campaign. Though, the campaign manager is quite choosy. Your post must be constructive as possible and refrain for doing post bursting.

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:52:48 PM

Is there any signature campaign for newbies like me? I hope there is one.  Sad

There's one campaign that offers a spot for newbies, I think it's Why Future campaign. Though, the campaign manager is quite choosy. Your post must be constructive as possible and refrain for doing post bursting.

I think being "choosy" for hiring newbies is reasonable since we are pretty new to this kind of campaign.

As I checked from different threads, seniors here are not recommending for us newbies to rush this kind of job campaign. Yes it's very overwhelming but there's a lot that we need to learn and understand. I am actually excited for jr. member rank to try these campaigns and I am also preparing my social media accounts in case they offer/open us oppotunity for social media campaigns Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: