Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO do you regret participating in the most?  (Read 1330 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

So far no regrets for me, hopefully.
But I still ask about coindash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MysticOne

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

none fortunately, but i was going to join waves, but then i stopped and i made the right choice after i see that the highest on the market was the ico price lol, would have been a bad investment, the only good ico for me were ETH and Lisk, other are shit

Ummm actually you would have made a killing if you had invested in Waves ICO and held the tokens I believe Waves ATH was roughly 25x the ICO price.
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

Bancor.

Extending the ICO by 2 hours mid ICO, when they were already close to their hidden cap

a - was a BS move
b - killed any chance of a return for investors

Me and many others will be bagholding this for a long time

PXVX

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:30:52 AM

Until now it´s SONM but I have still hopes that it will be pumped once they get their shit together  Wink

I have the same experience with the SONM, it is a hot ICO project on this forum and a lot of members joined in the bounty. So I thought it was promising and invested in. But for now the price is 25% of the ICO price. I hope the team can do something real and I can get back my money.

A lot of people were believing with sonm but not for this time. The price is 1/5 from the ico price and does it look good for you to see it? the dev hasn't had a lot of experience to develop the token or asset. I think this time to stay away from sonm project and try to choose another best.

I agree with you, right now it is hard to look at in my Portfolio and I think the Outlook is not so great right now but no Need to sell on a loss. I think I will just hold longterm and try to Forget about this coin for at least a year or so.
If it will never break even, Í will just be happy that I´ve invested no more than I can afford to lose and see it as a lesson learned the hard way  Grin
thecryptoconsultant

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

ICOs are very risky by nature, there is always the disclaimer: "Don't invest more than you can loose" so there should be no regret just learning

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:13:58 PM

My worst ICO is coindash. I was wrong to invest in this ICO project and lost a lot of money. Currently, I am still puzzled by this ICO project because I'm not sure if this project can be reopened again
thecryptoconsultant

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

My worst ICO is coindash. I was wrong to invest in this ICO project and lost a lot of money. Currently, I am still puzzled by this ICO project because I'm not sure if this project can be reopened again

Hi Duyic,

Did you send your eth after the announcement was made that the site was hacked?
Other than that you will receive a compensation.

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

First Edgeless, I regret that I did not invest in Edgeless 5 months ago, because EDG is now very popular and the price is 3 times from ICO.
Second, WeTrust, the time was almost simultaneous with Edgeless but I forgot and chose another ICO, now TRST is a good prospect coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: