Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New AI Bot in Beta Test  (Read 427 times)
CharlieDevo (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

Been wanting to know if anyone else has tested this thing out?

I've had a shot of recent alert bots like CryptoPing and have had a shot of this.
Just pointed at Poloniex just now, but does all their different coin pairs.

I'm pretty impressed at accuracy so far - looking to see if anyone else has been trading with this

Link below:

http://alts-club.com/view/markets/all-cryptocurrencies.php

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:46:27 PM

hello CharlieDevo please explain your tool a little more. I am bright but not the brighest and I am trying to learn more about this artificial intelligence tool.
CharlieDevo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

hello CharlieDevo please explain your tool a little more. I am bright but not the brighest and I am trying to learn more about this artificial intelligence tool.

Hola MoneroMan!

Like you I'm not quite NASA material, but think it works using time series averages...
I've had an eye on this for a little while now and the site has added a tutorial by someone that knows what they're doing here

http://alts-club.com/docs/learn-how-to-use-altcoin-trader.php

Think essentially if the tables for a coin pair show a high increase in volume, price change and amount of transactions the indicators turn green and it's time to get in... Conversely those same KPIs will show when a pump is flattening out and it's time to get out
CharlieDevo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:48:43 AM

Are you holding your BTC (out of interest) in light of the "fork"?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: