Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zencash: Excellent potential?  (Read 10739 times)
yorklab (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:43:46 AM

Rob Viglione, Co-Founder of Zencash https://zensystem.io/ spoke at the 100xInvestors Online Webinar Summit - w/Monero's Fluffy Pony

https://steemit.com/zencash/@itsmee.bosslady/zencash-is-presenting-today-at-100xinvestors-online-webinar-summit-w-monero-s-fluffy-pony

Tatiana Moroz (who will now be leading ZenCash marketing) is also speaking there.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

For me. ZenCash is developing very well in the Cryptocurrency market, as ZenCash 24 hour volume is increasing rapidly. I think if ZenCash attracts more big investors around the world then surely ZenCash is a good choice.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

Why I'm decided to join this team? Because they are working really hard on finishing their goals and they very professionally in every aspect. Everyone can join and help shaping of this projects with its ideas, and i bealive this is most important. They are transparent and open for talk.
Also very important thay have treasury and enough funds for further developnet and marketing. And already you can see much work is in progress, and a lot of happenings. And this is just the beginning!

You can rent this space
yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Why I think ZenCash price will rocket
https://steemit.com/zencash/@zeky/why-i-think-zencash-price-will-rocket

yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:50:42 PM

New Live Stream this Wednesday at 1pm EDT - Find out what's going on in the background.

https://blog.zensystem.io/new-zencash-livestream-schedule-wednesday-1pm-edt-held-biweekly/

flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Ok ZenCash is about privacy. but I can have quite a private wallet and transactions and messaging with DeepOnion through TOR network
Can someone make a professional comparison
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:37:19 PM

Ok ZenCash is about privacy. but I can have quite a private wallet and transactions and messaging with DeepOnion through TOR network

Def recommend continuing to take those sec precautions either way, but ZenCash is just fundamentally different than using bitcoin over tor:

• Make use of zk-SNARKs for shielded transactions that don't show up visibly on the blockchain
  • We're building a compensated network of secure nodes that will have an increasing set of useful network functions, such as computational load distribution so we can use shielded tx with light clients
  • A cryptocurrency project with sustained funding via block reward distribution
  • Experimental governance that evolves with feedback instead of static consensus from BTC
  • Integrated secure messaging
  • IPFS doc publishing

BTC is still a great bet IMO, and i personally keep part of my wealth in it, but we're one of a variety of competing projects innovating in diff ways.

Great question btw!
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:57:29 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 08:34:20 PM by MedaR

Yes you can use TOR for this:
Tor isn’t the perfect anonymity and privacy solution. It has several important limitations and risks, which you should be aware of if you’re going to use it.
https://www.howtogeek.com/142380/htg-explains-is-tor-really-anonymous-and-secure/

Someone with bad intentions can create node and listen all activities..And be sure, if such possibility exists someone already doing this!

Power behind ZenCash is advanced crypto technology "zk-SNARKs". zk-SNARKS enable transactions of ZenCash without revealing the sender, receiver, or amount onto the blockchain. Messages inside wallets are secured with this technology, same as transactions. Content is encrypted end to end. Next is secure publishing with the wallet, it will be soon available.

https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/05/zksnarks-in-a-nutshell/ This technology is too complicated to be explained in few lines of text, or in one post.

So far vulnerabilities do not exist.

You can rent this space
yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

Great Live Stream last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxzbWSaymk

Apparently Zencash is getting a lot of attention from the Russians.

An Impressive list of things happening. Better to listen to Live Stream than have me list it here.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:27:35 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 08:27:30 PM by MedaR

Great Live Stream last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pxzbWSaymk

Apparently Zencash is getting a lot of attention from the Russians.

An Impressive list of things happening. Better to listen to Live Stream than have me list it here.

I think this is natural, people from eastern Europe and Russia have this fear from the past, they have better understandings and sense of privacy and freedom than people from Western countries.

I can't wait to see Tatiana Moroz and her team how bringing ZEN enormous popularity. She is very popular and knows a lot of people from business and politics. Meeting was awesome!

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:44:01 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 11:53:59 AM by MedaR

I think we do not need to open another topic for discussions, we can use this as official,
and this one for speculations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078049.new#new
What do you think?

You can rent this space
yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

I think we do not need to open another topic for discussions, we can use this as official,
and this one for speculations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078049.new#new
What do you think?

Agree.

BTW, there will be another Live Stream this Wednesday at 1:00 pm eastern. No link yet. Always lots of good information there.

yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

A link to the Livestream tomorrow. They usually have an edited recording on Youtube later on.

https://blog.zensystem.io/new-zencash-livestream-schedule-wednesday-1pm-edt-held-biweekly/

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:43:29 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 07:44:38 AM by MedaR

Those who are interested can involve themselves and ask questions, or give comments during this meeting. Link will be provided later today.

You can rent this space
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

One of the advantage of ZEN is the decentralized governance. Other anon coins like monero and zcash are controlled by the devs. I believe Zencash will be used by people in countries with oppresive governments, not just for illegal activities. The zenhide function allows you to use ZEN in any censored environment using domain fronting. Https connections hide your dns and the fact that you are using it. This combined with Zentalk, you are able to message anonymously.
yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:30:29 PM

Livestream yesterday had a lot of interesting Items to note:

About to spin up a team in Australia and New Zealand and will have a team up and running in Portugal soon.

Coinomi mobile Wallet which has an embedded exchange using Shapeshift- Expected integration next week. Which means Zen should be available on Shapeshift.

CoinPayments integration Sept 5th.

Can now run Zencash over Tor network.

Ledger, Bisq, and Cryptopia integrations hopefully within two weeks.

Should have already been on the YObit exchange but hasn’t happened yet, should happen any time. This is the one I’m interested in because they have a very large Russian community following Zencash and this is a Russian exchange. In fact Zencash has 3500 followers on their version of Facebook. This is one of the reasons they have a Russian version of the website already up.

Marketing getting started.

There's so much more going on, but too much to share here. They have a Livestream every two weeks on Wednesday 1 pm eastern. You can listen to the recorded version on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfsjXALodXU

Medrano2990

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:47:19 PM

In my opinion . This Altcoin really got off to a good start since the bounty campaign was started and more specifically the altcoin is limited to 21 million ZenCash and much like Bitcoin. I think in the future ZenCash will reach $ 50 later this year
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

In my opinion . This Altcoin really got off to a good start since the bounty campaign was started and more specifically the altcoin is limited to 21 million ZenCash and much like Bitcoin. I think in the future ZenCash will reach $ 50 later this year
wow that's great and if your speculation will happen more people will get involved it seems that this project really doing his job and the dev behind
knows how market moves just keep bringing more good news to the community and Zencash will explode.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

The price can go higher than 50 dollars but for the end of the year, yes I think this price is accessible.

It is a great project with a team that works well and has a real strategic and community vision.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

What really sets Zen apart for me is the decentralized voting, and decentralized masternodes. This insures the coin could never be taken over by a government or rich powerful entity. I believe zencash will become the top anonymous currency partly because of the secure messaging, political disadents from oppressed countries, journalists, privacy minded folk will want to use this feature. You could send leaks to wikileaks and tip them at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: