Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOUNTY programs [RGE/RGX] tokens  (Read 11315 times)
Valentin (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

The Rouge Project - Blockchain Coupon Platform

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:53:25 PM

Want to join bounty, still open not for social bounty?

Sure all bounty programs are still open.

Cheers.

███  ██  █  ▌ The Rouge Project ⮞ ⮞ VOUCHER AND NOTE PROTOCOL ▐  █  ██  ███
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website  ■  Download WHITEPAPER   ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  ▌MEDIUM  ⬈⬋  FACEBOOK  ⬈⬋  TWITTER  ⬈⬋  BOUNTY  ⬈⬋  TELEGRAM ▐  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

You should have at least 90% real followers, with minimum 40 followers, and a minimum of 6 month old twitter account. Please register first here :

The newsletter affiliate program

You can now register any Ethereum address on our bounty page https://rouge.network/bounty/.
Doing so will generate affiliate links that you can use anywhere (social media, emails, blog posts, etc).

You will receive 10 RGXB tokens for each person who will subscribe our Newsletter after following your affiliate link (max 100 persons).

3 questions:

1. I was denied participation in a Twitter campaign. If I delete the fake acc following, will I be allowed into the campaign?
2. Can I participate in the newsletter affiliate program campaign?
3. Where can I see my referrers?

1+2 => Do you know why you have so much fake followers (according to twitter audit)? It rings red warning for us obviously.

3 => see my answer above to alexrums

1+2 - Yes, I know. I have not used my account for a long time

3. The link I made. How to see my subscribers?
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

You should have at least 90% real followers, with minimum 40 followers, and a minimum of 6 month old twitter account. Please register first here :

You can now register any Ethereum address on our bounty page https://rouge.network/bounty/.
Doing so will generate affiliate links that you can use anywhere (social media, emails, blog posts, etc).

You will receive 10 RGXB tokens for each person who will subscribe our Newsletter after following your affiliate link (max 100 persons).

3 questions:

1. I was denied participation in a Twitter campaign. If I delete the fake acc following, will I be allowed into the campaign?

1+2 => Do you know why you have so much fake followers (according to twitter audit)? It rings red warning for us obviously.

1+2. You can do the cleanup and PM me after.

3- that should be updated on the bounty page at a later stage (sorry we have to concentrate also on the real thing - demo of coupon, etc); ETA ~ 20 aug.

ui_zakharchenko

Merit: 325

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

3 questions:

1+2. You can do the cleanup and PM me after.

3- that should be updated on the bounty page at a later stage (sorry we have to concentrate also on the real thing - demo of coupon, etc); ETA ~ 20 aug.

Ok, thanks for the answer  Smiley
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:12:47 AM

Hello everyone,

We are please to announce a new bounty program :

Quality content

Please submit your ORIGINAL blog post, article (100 words minimum) and/or infographics, video (15s minimum) that presents the Rouge Project and its concepts.

Your content to be accepted in the bounty program should explain the principles of the coupon and the ecosystem as described in the white paper and the website.
Of course, spam, copy/paste, inappropriate marketing techniques or zero audience channels won't be accepted.

You may use your affiliate link if you wish to link our website (maximum once). You may also join our slack channel (PM us) to receive pre-validation and support (eg answering any question you might have on the project
and the future platform) in the making of your content.

You will receive between 100 to 5000 RGBX depending on the popularity of the channel and the quality of the content. As a benchmark, article like Naira's  E-coupon: the LOVE, the HATE, … and Ethereum would get the maximum reward.

You can claim your reward after publishing with this form

V.

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:18:12 AM

join social bounty
Goyobod

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

joined for bounty
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

Hello everyone,

Quality content

Please submit your ORIGINAL blog post, article (100 words minimum) and/or infographics, video (15s minimum) that presents the Rouge Project and its concepts.

Your content to be accepted in the bounty program should explain the principles of the coupon and the ecosystem as described in the white paper and the website.
Of course, spam, copy/paste, inappropriate marketing techniques or zero audience channels won't be accepted.

You may use your affiliate link if you wish to link our website (maximum once). You may also join our slack channel (PM us) to receive pre-validation and support (eg answering any question you might have on the project

You will receive between 100 to 5000 RGBX depending on the popularity of the channel and the quality of the content. As a benchmark, article like Naira's  E-coupon: the LOVE, the HATE, … and Ethereum would get the maximum reward.

V.

is it okay to write it on another language than english?
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 09:19:04 PM

Hello everyone,

Quality content

V.

Depends. In French or Russian yes because we would be able to judge the quality. Other it depends. Which language in your case ?

oreocuy

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:39:25 PM

A very promising project ,, but alas .. I can not join in bounty twitter ,, because my twitter account is still not 6 months .. hopefully this project is successful .. good luck dev
Dayx

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:44:52 PM

Hello everyone,

Quality content

V.

Depends. In French or Russian yes because we would be able to judge the quality. Other it depends. Which language in your case ?

it's Indonesian language, you can see the followers and visitors at the bottom of website.
although sometimes i write it with english, after the i write it in indonesian.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

if this thread only bounty programs is good move to bounties section

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

if this thread only bounty programs is good move to bounties section

You are right. done.

Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

Hello everyone,

Quality content

V.

it's Indonesian language, you can see the followers and visitors at the bottom of website.
although sometimes i write it with english, after the i write it in indonesian.

No sorry. Not at this stage. I won't be able to evaluate your work in Indonesian. You can try English or other bounties.

Dayx

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:02:23 PM

No sorry. Not at this stage. I won't be able to evaluate your work in Indonesian. You can try English or other bounties.

okay, thank you. Smiley
anfisa75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

I wish good luck to the project.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:24:10 AM

joined the social media campaing..do i have to report my tweet and retweet link in this thread?
Valentin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

No you don't. our scripts will check automatically mentions and retweets. You just have to register with the form.

V.

ikhsanabi

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

I have joined in bounty campaign twitter and newsletter, thanks
Dayx

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

how to invite people to the newsletter on this new website interface?
yesterday we need to copy the link that has unique code, but today i can't find it..  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: