Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Logo!  (Read 1879 times)
krudkeeper (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 08:16:58 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 01:00:52 AM by krudkeeper

Hi! I designed a new logo for my Bitcoin site, so tell me what you think. I also gave the site a cool new theme. Check it out at www.rainingbitcoin.tk

🆙

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlyFoxy12

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 08:19:30 PM

Hi! I designed a new logo for my site, so tell me what you think. I also gave the site a cool new theme. Check it out at www.rainingbitcoin.tk

hmmm, honestly, i'm not much of a graphic designer but it's pretty awful, looks like something put together using's word's clipart library
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:57:31 AM

Hi! I designed a new logo for my site, so tell me what you think. I also gave the site a cool new theme. Check it out at www.rainingbitcoin.tk

hmmm, honestly, i'm not much of a graphic designer but it's pretty awful, looks like something put together using's word's clipart library

Thanks for the honesty. What about the NEW, new logo? Any better?

🆙
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:13:32 AM

No, still a bit blurry. Want a good logo? I'll come up with one for 0.05BTC, but I'll send a preview image first.
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:15:18 AM

Have a website? Maybe we could work out a trade. I'm interested.

🆙
AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:17:45 AM

Not aesthetically pleasing by any means. Should have originality, HD resolution, transparent background, relevant and modern looking text, etc.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:28:50 AM

That's why I'm offering an SVG logo. Hopefully the criticism here will convince the OP that they'll want external design.
SlyFoxy12

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:49:52 AM

Thanks for the honesty. What about the NEW, new logo? Any better?

Better in design, but the colour scheme is still a bit odd
lexxus

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 10:03:58 AM

This just hurts my eyes.
Please buy something on graphicriver or even better: order something from a freelance designer who accepts BTC. It will cost you 10-50USD but make your site 200% more professionally looking.
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 10:07:20 AM

My suggestions,..

Remove the strokes
Change the type to a typical san-serif font
Remove the warp on the type
Remove the background/border (Transparent instead)

Let me know if you would like me to redesign your logo, I have created lots of Bitcoin designs for clients over the last few months. Naturally I accept Bitcoin payments too.

Sample of my latest design, obviously logos are designed in a more minimal style...
lexxus

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:37:07 PM

Sample of my latest design, obviously logos are designed in a more minimal style...

nice, reminds me of hydro74
SlyFoxy12

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:52:06 PM

My suggestions,..

Remove the strokes

Let me know if you would like me to redesign your logo, I have created lots of Bitcoin designs for clients over the last few months. Naturally I accept Bitcoin payments too.

Not very logos if you ask me, yeah artistic and all but not logos, I look at them and have no idea what they are, lol
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:54:05 PM

Wow the designs do have have a similar style, his are more detailed too. My work is usually more colourful however as I am going to print these it was more economical to make them one colour (black) with lots on contrast. Is Hydro74 just one guy or a group, his work seems to be popular which is perhaps a good sign for my designs to  Cheesy. Sorry OP this is a little offtopic.  Tongue

My suggestions,..

Remove the strokes

(IMAGE)

Not very logos if you ask me, yeah artistic and all but not logos, I look at them and have no idea what they are, lol

True, here is a recent Bitcoin logo/coin style I designed.
SlyFoxy12

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:33:27 PM

Wow the designs do have have a similar style, his are more detailed too. My work is usually more colourful however as I am going to print these it was more economical to make them one colour (black) with lots on contrast. Is Hydro74 just one guy or a group, his work seems to be popular which is perhaps a good sign for my designs to  Cheesy. Sorry OP this is a little offtopic.  Tongue

My suggestions,..

Remove the strokes

(IMAGE)

Better, but still a bit to artsy, like it's monotone and flat, which works sometimes but it's bitcoin...

on a side note, who the hell wants condoms with bitcoins on them? lol
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:48:41 PM

Wow the designs do have have a similar style, his are more detailed too. My work is usually more colourful however as I am going to print these it was more economical to make them one colour (black) with lots on contrast. Is Hydro74 just one guy or a group, his work seems to be popular which is perhaps a good sign for my designs to  Cheesy. Sorry OP this is a little offtopic.  Tongue

My suggestions,..

Remove the strokes

(IMAGE)

(IMAGE)

Better, but still a bit to artsy, like it's monotone and flat, which works sometimes but it's bitcoin...

on a side note, who the hell wants condoms with bitcoins on them? lol

I have sold over half of the Bitcoin condoms I had manufactured, you have not lived unless you have owned one. Note that I still have some left.  Wink

I am going to stop posting in this topic as I am going way to off-topic. If anyone wish to discus any of my comments further feel free to private message instead lol.

OP I think the best change you can make is the font, make it straight and use a less "artsy" typeface.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 06:55:23 PM

Please don't put garbage threads like this in PROJECT DEVELOPMENT.  Thanks.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:48:54 PM

Please don't put garbage threads like this in PROJECT DEVELOPMENT.  Thanks.

Why? It's a project I am developing. Grin

🆙
etotheipi
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:14:31 PM

If you're serious about your business, spend $299 at 99designs.com.  The site lets you crowdsource your logo to dozens of graphics artists competing for your money.   You will interact with the designers and give them feedback, and they will continually refine the designs until you're happy.  In a week, you'll have a perfect logo.

For reference, that's how I got my Armory logo.

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
shantee

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:59:56 PM

I won't say anything much than the others already said , it's kind of ...yeah let's say not nice at all Smiley
But hey if you want a logo maybe I could do it for you ! I am cheap and I pretty sure I could come up with something better  If you are interest there are some example of what I have done already 

http://shantee.com/mon-portfolio/realisations-graphiques.html

or here http://www.netfantasy.net/creations/design-de-logos.html

Of course i accept payment in BTC / LTC / NMC ^^

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 12:22:39 AM

I won't say anything much than the others already said , it's kind of ...yeah let's say not nice at all Smiley
But hey if you want a logo maybe I could do it for you ! I am cheap and I pretty sure I could come up with something better  If you are interest there are some example of what I have done already 

http://shantee.com/mon-portfolio/realisations-graphiques.html

or here http://www.netfantasy.net/creations/design-de-logos.html

Of course i accept payment in BTC / LTC / NMC ^^

Wow! Those are great, but I'm trying to make something from nothing for free. You really are very talented. Maybe hen I generate some BTC I will use your services. Thank you for the comment and your honesty.

🆙
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: