Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does mining help you to earn more bitcoin?  (Read 516 times)
AMHURSICKUS (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

How does mining help you to earn more bitcoin? 
And is this mining is the best way to earne more bitcoin?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:58:05 AM

Mining gives profit if proper miners are used. If you decide to mine via your CPU then the only thing you will have at the end of month will be a few satoshi. If you use proper Miners you will get some profit after 6-7 months. Antminer L3+ is the most profitable untill now. You can purchase it to earn some good income. If you want to make more profit, you can setup a mining  farm and start earning huge.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:43:30 PM

Mining gives profit if proper miners are used. If you decide to mine via your CPU then the only thing you will have at the end of month will be a few satoshi. If you use proper Miners you will get some profit after 6-7 months. Antminer L3+ is the most profitable untill now. You can purchase it to earn some good income. If you want to make more profit, you can setup a mining  farm and start earning huge.
The cost of equipment for mining now soared to the moon. I very much doubt that you will get your money back in 6-7 months. Antminer price comes to $ 3,000. Prices of graphics cards 450-600 dollars. Do you think these costs will be repaid?
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

There is this mining gear that will mine blocks which you can include transactions in the mined block. You can earn bitcoin in the form of "block reward" which is given to you every successful block that you mine and also the "transaction fees" of the transactions you had included in your block.

Mostly say no but others still do. It is much profitable if in your area the electricity is cheap since if it is expensive it will surely eat up your profit. Also you need money to purchase the needed mining gears which you can refer to the post above me.
wealthium

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:57:45 AM

It is quite hard to profit by mining now (considering the ROI). If you think the bitcoin price will go up, probably buying some bitcoins in exchange is a more efficient way.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:23:48 AM

Its the worst way to earn for newbie and even person with good knowledge about bitcoin.
Its very high tech specialized market if you want to participate in you must know a lot, have a lot of money to invest and keep investing (never ending story).
Im talking about mining of course.
Easiest to you is just to buy bitcoin and keep it to gain value.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:24:34 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 01:46:43 PM by Jaycee99

1. How does mining help you to earn more bitcoin?  
2. And is this mining is the best way to earne more bitcoin?

1. It will you if you have a money lets say 50 thousand or more (example only) you need that to buy GPUs that will let mine. Like others told you and the user right here you need time half the year.

Mining gives profit if proper miners are used. If you decide to mine via your CPU then the only thing you will have at the end of month will be a few satoshi. If you use proper Miners you will get some profit after 6-7 months. Antminer L3+ is the most profitable untill now. You can purchase it to earn some good income. If you want to make more profit, you can setup a mining  farm and start earning huge.
The cost of equipment for mining now soared to the moon. I very much doubt that you will get your money back in 6-7 months. Antminer price comes to $ 3,000. Prices of graphics cards 450-600 dollars. Do you think these costs will be repaid?

TAKE NOTE:  that your electric bills will get high.

2. Its the best way if you really have the money ang have patience on mining. For me the sure win and best way a in a campaign you just need the requirments like in a blog post and article campaign social, media campaign and my favorite signature campaign.

Allof this campaign I told is just effort no wait cost of high electric bill and if your rank up really high you will earn big in the campaign that you will join.
Mink1993

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:12:27 PM

You’re probably not going to get rich by mining Bitcoins at home unless you buy some heavy duty equipment and have very low electricity costs. If you want to buy machine you simply need to calculate cost with mining profitability calculators.These calculators take into account the different parameters such as electricity cost, the cost of your hardware and other variables and give you an estimate of your projected profit.
jmaresca

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

Think of it like mining gold or silver. Bitcoin can also be mined but digitally. When you "mine" bitcoin you are working to get bitcoin.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:59:16 PM

Mining is the one way to earn bitcoin but i would tell you better to trade than mining bitcoin because you don't need to pay huge electricity cost.

SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

Mining isn't the best way for earning bitcoin.it is possible earning Bitcoin with mining if you can invest/buy a large number of the miner.
ALT coin mining is more profitable to me.
MaxDigger

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

Minnig is just one way to get to bitcoin. Profitability of mining is conditioned by several different factors. The critical one is the price of electricity.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:17:10 AM

If you want have profit in bitcoin you must sacrifice much time, nerves, power GPU and money. It is a long proces.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

If you want to know the answer to the first question, I think you must understand and learn the whole system of Bitcoin.
For the second question, mining is the best way to earn crypto because it will run automatically. But you will need a really really really nice hardware to get big profit. You must calculate all the money you spend to buy rigs and electricity. Also, Bitcoin mining is very hard right now, so I suggest to mine some other crypto. And remember, always study and always do research.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: