Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:32:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fontas!  (Read 1628 times)
KillaGT

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:52:24 AM

it's always the same with this guy. He's got the luck that some idiots follow him and fall for the fact that he tested someday earlier one coin he will later anounce to be pumped. These idiots think that there will be some more huge pumpaction because they see green candles on this coin produced earlier by fontas. Now they drive the price higher and fontas dumps all the crap in them. He annouces on his twitter account a total success of the pump and a dumping time (fastest dumping announce was like i remember no 10 minutes after his pumping announce) On that point i stopped reading his twitter crap =D
tom_o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:26:29 AM

it's always the same with this guy. He's got the luck that some idiots follow him and fall for the fact that he tested someday earlier one coin he will later anounce to be pumped. These idiots think that there will be some more huge pumpaction because they see green candles on this coin produced earlier by fontas. Now they drive the price higher and fontas dumps all the crap in them. He annouces on his twitter account a total success of the pump and a dumping time (fastest dumping announce was like i remember no 10 minutes after his pumping announce) On that point i stopped reading his twitter crap =D

Just dump on the way up and dont be greedy, easy!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: