Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: - closed  (Read 440 times)
saudibull (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:47:25 PM

-
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:50:18 PM

ePostCoin, a brand new alt. coin starting right now!

What is ePostCoin? Here is how it works....

You send me 1 BitCoin, and I sent you an e-mail that says 1,000 ePostCoins. Your E-Mail is your ePostCoin Wallet!
 What can you do with these coins? - Nothing, you buy ePostCoins, and lose your valuable BitCoins, but deep inside you feel like you bought something of value.

Can you mine ePostCoins ? - No! They are already mined, this saves energy and is good for the environment - rather than all that PC power running mining all this really valuable alt. coins........    .... 

So, How is this coin any different from the other alt. coins out there ?  -   It's NOT  !

Good for you... for bitching about how unoriginal the alt coins are you sure dont take your own avice and make a post that is not like the other 10's of posts that are whining about alt coins.

Calling a kettle black or sumptin like that.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: