Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Monetha | Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 6978 times)
bitpazari

Activity: 896
Merit: 519

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

"If you didn’t receive your reward, its either because you didn’t fill in the invoice, or if you filled in the invoice today. The next batch will be sent out in a week."

When exactly does the next sent start?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

Hi .

Bounty end  Huh
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:56:43 PM

failed to receive salary
TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

Hello Monetha planet
Isn't it time to market MONETHA back up where it belongs?
Please give my Monetha video a like and view !! Thanks a trillion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnHO8XSORM&t=15s
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:29:14 AM

$0.085924 (3.51%)
0.00001513 BTC (-3.01%)
0.00027839 ETH (0.92%)

monetha prices for currently experiencing a drastic decline in
Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

$0.085924 (3.51%)
0.00001513 BTC (-3.01%)
0.00027839 ETH (0.92%)

monetha prices for currently experiencing a drastic decline in
why at this price this beautiful project. the prizes I received from signature campaign still in the wallet. I want to make some more purchases from the market. purchase at prices that can't be made in your opinion?
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Interview with Monetha’s QA Engineer | Liudas

Tell us a bit more about your professional background? How did you get into software development?

When I got my first computer almost two decades ago in the year 2000, I was sure that I will be working in this business as a programmer. I spent a lot of time sitting in front of a computer and playing with Turbo Pascal. But during my studies in university I found that breaking software is more fun. We did not have software testing lectures at university, so I started studying it by myself. There weren’t enough of professional testers in software development industry at that time, so I got my first job very quickly. During my career I was working as a scrum master, acting as a product owner, test manager, but testing is what I love the most.

What do you love about your profession?

I like to solve puzzles, and testing is like solving a puzzle. Software testing is not about checking or showing that the software works, developers already know it works, testing is about solving a puzzle, finding out indicators and cases when it breaks or could break.

What is the most important thing for you as a QA engineer?

There are a lot of important things for me but two of them are the most important, first of all working with a strong and professional team and second – solving complex problems. And I am happy that I have both in Monetha.

What brought you in to Monetha? What do you like about the product?

I had the opportunity to test almost everything. Mobile apps, desktop, web, web services, big data, big load, complex integrations with google and facebook… So, how could I miss the opportunity to test application based on blockchain technology? I couldn’t miss the chance to build a new product which will change the way how people buy and sell worldwide.

Any funny/interesting stories that you can share from your time in Monetha?

Although I am working in Monetha just for three months, there were a lot of funny moments. For example, one day Justas informed development team that he will put online camera in front of our tables, because community wants to see how we are working. The funniest thing was that for 3 seconds I thought that maybe he is not joking.

https://blog.monetha.io/interview-monethas-qa-engineer-liudas/
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Monetha Mobile App and Website launch | #WeekInReview041 Live Q&A with Andrej and Justas on 04.03 Tuesday 9 AM (London Time) https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VmmibZYuu-o
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Interview with Monetha’s Intern | Amanda
https://blog.monetha.io/interview-with-monethas-intern-amanda/

Tell us a bit more about your professional background?
I will be graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Sociology in a few months, an educational path that has given me a profound understanding of society, how and why groups of people think and behave the way they do. It has also provided me ample experience with research and writing. On top of that, I had previously tried my hand at corporate communications and realized I enjoyed the marketing nature of the job, which required me to conceptualize ways to promote internal and external outreach of corporate materials.

How did you decide to do an internship at Monetha?
With my final thesis submitted and impending graduation underway, I knew I wanted to explore more career options before I committed myself to a job. Thus when I came across Monetha’s internship posting, I was thrilled at the opportunity to be able to work in a startup environment, not to mention one of the fastest growing blockchain startups. Not only would I be able to participate in the promising and dynamic field of blockchain technologies, I would also be able to apply my research skills to aid Monetha’s expansion efforts.

What do you do in Monetha? What do you like about the product?
I am currently doing research on online buying and selling platforms in South East Asia, understanding the scale and intensity of peer-to-peer transactions in this region, as well as looking for regional opportunities for Monetha to further its brand advertisement.

Monetha is revolutionizing how online peer-to-peer transactions can be made, with its decentralized trust and reputation system that promises greater security, transparency and protection while buying online. I can still remember the days when people had to literally flip through newspaper classifieds and phone the advertiser to ask more about the product. Fast forward many years, Monetha is developing a product where buyer-seller communication will be done on the application itself, and will even provide a payment solution that fills in the cracks of insecurity and fraud characteristic of peer-to-peer online transactions.

Any funny/interesting stories that you can share from your time in Monetha?
Thanks to my great sense of direction (or lack thereof), I was lost trying to find my way to work on the second day and if not for the café on the ground floor, I would probably have never recognized the office building! And trust me, it took me 2 whole weeks to remember and pronounce the names of my colleagues in the same team..
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Co-founder of Monetha, the company that raised $37M in 18 minutes: There is truth to jokes about Lamborghinis
https://blog.monetha.io/co-founder-of-monetha-the-company-that-raised-37m-in-18-minutes-there-is-truth-to-jokes-about-lamborghinis/

People driven by greed and vanity are the tumor of cryptocurrencies, believes Justas Pikelis, co-founder of payments and trust platform Monetha.

“There are many of those who have no care or interest in the blockchain technology. They simply want to make some money,” he remarked in the interview with DELFI. The 27-year-old Vilnius resident currently owns no automobile, not to speak of the so-called dream car of all cryptocurrency traders—mind you, not without a sense of mockery—a Lamborghini.

Mr. Pikelis also shed some light on the lead-up to probably the most successful Initial Coin Offering (ICO) by Lithuanians, reasons for its success, and the benefits Monetha brings to its users.

“The way I explain it my grandmother is that Monetha exists to make online trading safe,” he remarked.

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

MONETHA MOBILE APP IS PUBLIC!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbmDQpoTZ4
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Mobile App Update/Singapore trip/Conference/Nominations/Interview | #WeekInReview051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTZt4bLT-5Q
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

My story behind recruitment and why Monetha feels like the best place to be https://blog.monetha.io/monika-blog/

Until very recently I never really gave much thought about my philosophy behind recruitment. Most of the time I was simply doing my job as well and efficiently as I could. At the same time, I was very focused on people, trying to develop strong relationships with them. As a result, I have always strived to create a safe and comfortable environment and make our conversations friendly and honest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: