Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth buy or wait?  (Read 6487 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Hello,

I bought some eth a while ago and took my profit when it was ath.
I was thinking about buying again when it tanked that low (relative).
But now its back to 250...
I couldn't buy when it was 140.. because my fund were 'locked' in other coins which I dint want to sell (with losses).

I deposited more fiat to Kraken...
Buy now or will it tan again?

Kind regards

Hi, Wish you luck for thinking your choice if it is buy now or wait. In my opinion, It is your chance to buy now that its back to 250. I believe you can buy something for that unlike when it was 140. There are lots of possibilities that if you wait for it, maybe it will decrease or increase for some reasons. So think carefully for your choice.
If someone has really made his mind to buy ethereum then I think it is useless to waste anymore time. Now is the right time to invest in this coin because it will gain value in the coming months that means we have the chance to earn profits but I would like to give my sincere advise also. Try to invest in bitcoin so that more profits can be earned in less time. However, waiting is not a choice.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:55 PM

Wait untill 15 october and buy before hardfork. Ethereum hard fork will push the coin to the moon. Especially if ethereum going to full PoS. I really want ethereum going to full PoS it will make mining did not waste lot of energy again. Now min8ng ethereum really hard even if you use a very powerfull GPU.

You should read what exactly is going to be changed in the Ethereum hard fork. Ethereum is not going to use full
Proof-of-Stake. Instead they are going to reduce issuance of new ETH to 3 ETH (currently the mining reward
is 5 ETH).

Personally, I doubt the technical viability of Proof-of-Stake. The Ethereum developers have been postponing the
switch several times now, which indicates that they are confronted with real problems.

christie

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

Wait untill 15 october and buy before hardfork. Ethereum hard fork will push the coin to the moon. Especially if ethereum going to full PoS. I really want ethereum going to full PoS it will make mining did not waste lot of energy again. Now min8ng ethereum really hard even if you use a very powerfull GPU.

I agree, the price will probably go up due to the upcoming hard fork.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

I think buy ethereum at the limit of 150 always give you profit. But in my opinion price ethereum will grow up in near future
Intristing

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:03:38 PM

I think buy ethereum at the limit of 150 always give you profit. But in my opinion price ethereum will grow up in near future

That is a good observation. But the ETH price is about $300 now. It might not drop that low to make good profit.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:25:40 PM

Buying ETH now seems like a good idea. Although it still has possibility to experience little weakness again, for me it's okay. Because ETH is altcoin that promises to be held for longtime.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:14:36 PM

Now ETH is 300$ and i'm asking the same question:  Should i buy now?
I think it's enough hesitating and time to buy. ETH will have a good future.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

btc and eth you can buy anytime. not for short term but for long term. you will never regret. if you every month buy some end of this year and end of next year you will gain enough profit. of course we dont know what excatly will happen to all crypto currencies but when they will survive bitcoin and ethereum will lead other altcoins.
eth price is around 300$ since september and dont go down , i think it s time to jump around 400-500$ . all invester waiting for segwit2x than there will be nothing can stop ethereum.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

btc and eth you can buy anytime. not for short term but for long term. you will never regret. if you every month buy some end of this year and end of next year you will gain enough profit. of course we dont know what excatly will happen to all crypto currencies but when they will survive bitcoin and ethereum will lead other altcoins.
eth price is around 300$ since september and dont go down , i think it s time to jump around 400-500$ . all invester waiting for segwit2x than there will be nothing can stop ethereum.

I agree with you. Both ETH and BTC are best for long term. But currently I put a stop of buying until the end of Nov. I will wait for hard fork to over and just hold my eth and btc. I'm making exceptions only with small amounts for very interesting ICOs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:42 AM

I agree with you. Both ETH and BTC are best for long term. But currently I put a stop of buying until the end of Nov. I will wait for hard fork to over and just hold my eth and btc. I'm making exceptions only with small amounts for very interesting ICOs.

Your right, i will do that also. I will wait until hardfork are done before making any investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum. I will observe first what will be the result of the hardfork.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:00 AM

Hard fork is about to happen this month. I think it is better for all of us to wait before we invest and for those with a current investment just hold it until hardfork is finish.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:35 AM

Altcoins price is quite low now due to bitcoin effects, it is a good time to buy altcoins before the upcoming segwit2x. After the fork i think altcoins will rise very much and higher in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

Altcoins price is quite low now due to bitcoin effects, it is a good time to buy altcoins before the upcoming segwit2x. After the fork i think altcoins will rise very much and higher in the future.
Exactly, we should not doubt the power of altcoins, instead we have to understand that it has it's progressive days.
The price is on dip now and if we buy at this price this would give us easy profit once it started to pump.

STUDENTCOIN