Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unlimited 4G LTE Hotspot/Phone Plan  (Read 3079 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:29:05 AM

Can you say 300mbps?!?!?

Sort of. You won't be able to stream any faster but you could send twice/3x as many documents so if you're running a home business this could be useful but as for normal day to day stuff, not so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

I think I may be interested in this product, but my location makes it hard for me to buy one.

I am located in Australia and we certainly don't have the Sprint network here, is there anyway you could work some magic and make a unlimited hotspot device for Australia, I would definitely be interested.

madrinos (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

Can you say 300mbps?!?!?

Sort of. You won't be able to stream any faster but you could send twice/3x as many documents so if you're running a home business this could be useful but as for normal day to day stuff, not so much.

Yes, your pretty much on it. There are not many practical uses of these kinds of speeds. Just was a FYI, interested fact I gave. It wasn't a selling point.

I think I may be interested in this product, but my location makes it hard for me to buy one.

I am located in Australia and we certainly don't have the Sprint network here, is there anyway you could work some magic and make a unlimited hotspot device for Australia, I would definitely be interested.

Sorry, only US domestic sales. And you would definitely have to have a Sprint network even if so.
I hung up my wizard hat a while ago, not much I can do :-/....Gandolffffff

i might be interested in one if you would take $350 and send upfront as you have no trust

I would possibly sell you one at this price, kinda like a discounted vouch sale for everyone.
But no way i'm sending upfront. Don't kid yourself, I am trusted. I have vouches, proof of sales. I sell on multiple sites.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:19:01 PM

Can you say 300mbps?!?!?

Yes, your pretty much on it. There are not many practical uses of these kinds of speeds. Just was a FYI, interested fact I gave. It wasn't a selling point.

Sorry, only US domestic sales. And you would definitely have to have a Sprint network even if so.
I hung up my wizard hat a while ago, not much I can do :-/....Gandolffffff

i might be interested in one if you would take $350 and send upfront as you have no trust

I would possibly sell you one at this price, kinda like a discounted vouch sale for everyone.
But no way i'm sending upfront. Don't kid yourself, I am trusted. I have vouches, proof of sales. I sell on multiple sites.
you aren't trusted and telling me  about your sales on multiple sites does nothing for me we are talking on this site, but it took you so long to get back to my question i actually did some searching and found the 'loophole' myself
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:10:33 AM

Quote from: realestone
Can you say 300mbps?!?!?

you aren't trusted and telling me  about your sales on multiple sites does nothing for me we are talking on this site, but it took you so long to get back to my question i actually did some searching and found the 'loophole' myself

Lol, you really think i'm some new fly-by-night seller don't you?
No matter how trusted anyone appears to be, I will never send first with no payment. At best I would do a half and half deal.

That's good you found it, either way I helped you?, motivated you? to figure it out yourself. That was free, and you are welcome.
If you need anything else, feel free to contact me. :-D
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:41:14 AM

Can you say 300mbps?!?!?

you aren't trusted and telling me  about your sales on multiple sites does nothing for me we are talking on this site, but it took you so long to get back to my question i actually did some searching and found the 'loophole' myself

Lol, you really think i'm some new fly-by-night seller don't you?
No matter how trusted anyone appears to be, I will never send first with no payment. At best I would do a half and half deal.

That's good you found it, either way I helped you?, motivated you? to figure it out yourself. That was free, and you are welcome.
If you need anything else, feel free to contact me. :-D

yes your lack of quick response time motivated me to figure it out on my own and in the process cost you a sale thank you
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:57:01 PM

yes your lack of quick response time motivated me to figure it out on my own and in the process cost you a sale thank you

"Lack of quick response".....yeah, sorry, some people are still dealing with the after effects and remnants of a major hurricane. Maybe you have heard of it?...maybe not.
"cost you a sale".......yeah, I was always taught to use logic and reasoning. There is a notion of "you can't count a chicken before its hatched", all you have is a egg......ya know, because it may not make it full term, right? Therefore I gained nor lost anything. I can't lose something I never had. (At best: I lost potentials/hypotheticals, at worst: I still gained exposure)

How about this. Since I saved you so much money, how about you donate what you would have spent anyway on this "lost sale" to natural disaster victims?. You can a + positive into something even greater ++. *Research the organization to the best your ability before giving though*

Have a good day! And thanks for the interest.
ChopChops

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

Why hero member realstone talk about you sending item upfront instead of using escrow ? I don't understand people in forum act so weird.
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

Why hero member realstone talk about you sending item upfront instead of using escrow ? I don't understand people in forum act so weird.

Ditto
realestone
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

Ditto

and i'm not supposed to believe you both aren't the same person? he just happens to comment on this thread and he just so happens to have recently changed his email address  and he just so happens to want to trade btc for paypal and you just so happen to have bad trust from trading btc for paypal with stolen paypal account maybe its all a mistake? in any event it doesnt matter we have no business together
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:13:45 PM

Ditto

and i'm not supposed to believe you both aren't the same person? he just happens to comment on this thread and he just so happens to have recently changed his email address  and he just so happens to want to trade btc for paypal and you just so happen to have bad trust from trading btc for paypal with stolen paypal account maybe its all a mistake? in any event it doesnt matter we have no business together

Huh
Who are you talking about? Me or him? I suppose if you think he's a multi of me? or whatever, then i'm convinced we live in a multiverse. Both are plausible now.
Make the donation, maybe it will wash away your defensiveness?
Whatever your beef with him is though, I ask you please take it outside my thread.
Again, Thanks.
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:46:37 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 09:32:54 PM by madrinos

I can now offer NEWER SPEC/FLAGSHIP (S8,G6,1+5,P10) TYPE PHONES WITH UNLIMITED SERVICE

Proof:
This is my Huawei Mate 9 I have for sale with the unlimited sim card installed in it. Works perfect!

LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

Post prices

Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:02:14 AM

How can you guarantee that it will work forever? We can easily say that it can work forever but there must be a solid proof and a guarantor so that many peolpe will believe that is legit. If you can give us that im sure some of us might avail.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:46:00 PM

Post prices

Prices are posted on the OP. Please refer to it.
If you want a new type flagship spec phone, like the specs of OnePlus 5/S8 etc. Then the cost is basically doubled. (Between $800-$950)
If you want a regular decent spec phone OR mobile hotspot, it is included in the OP post pricing. No additional charge.

How can you guarantee that it will work forever? We can easily say that it can work forever but there must be a solid proof and a guarantor so that many peolpe will believe that is legit. If you can give us that im sure some of us might avail.

There is no "guarantee it will work forever". The longevity of this is INDEFINITE. (Please think of this logically.....think of cassette tape to cds to digital formats, everything is eventually phased out. LTE is not a technology that will be here forever, just like 3G was phased out by LTE, LTE will be phased out like anything else. 4.5g/LTE+ is already here 5g is already being tested.
Nothing lasts forever. Literally. If you let water drip on anything for an indefinite period of time, the only thing that will last is the water.
With that said.....the only basic semi-guarantee I can give is this: As long as Sprint has a LTE network, this will work.

Please refer to my previous post regarding the nomenclature:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2035002.msg20519648#msg20519648
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

This was fun :-D Hope everyone enjoyed the ride!

Now...on to the next.
[[Now offering unlimited AT&T plans in either hotspot or smartphone. (Huawei P9 Plus in stock!)]]

PM FOR MORE INFO.
kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:02:51 AM

This reminds me of the 'magicphone' that quit working a while ago. I'm super hesitant to believe these things because magicphone just disappeared.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:47:19 AM

This reminds me of the 'magicphone' that quit working a while ago. I'm super hesitant to believe these things because magicphone just disappeared.

You are confused. I've edited the OP to reflect the changes.
That is dead, I am not offering my OP anymore.
Now offering AT&T unlimited plans/lines.
elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

What I have to offer:
-Unlimited LTE lines (activated sim), to be used in hotspot or phone for data only.
-Can be paid monthly or yearly.
-If you are tech savvy, you can easily link this hotspot to a modified router and use it as your home internet!

What service provider/carrier:
-AT&T

Shipping:
I ship all devices 2-3 shipping w/ tracking number.
US ONLY
When I heard that there is already a 4G LTE I decide to have one because it can help me in posting at  bitcointalk. I don't have a wifi connection that I can use in bitcointalk, that's why using 4G LTE is very helpful for those who don't have their own wifi connection like me.

taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:12:39 AM

prices you never posted them?

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: