Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4760 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:18:58 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 09:59:24 AM by Wapinter

Bounty/Airdrops  *  Affiliate/Lottery

Join The New World With Us! Revolution must go on!

With Xmoneta it is possible to talk with friends, buy different stuff in the e-shops, listen music, read books, order food, taxi and so on.  What is more important, you can use your messenger as the wallet for multiple types of currency. Don’t need to waste your device memory by downloading multiple apps for different purposes. Don’t need any more to waste your time to use different sources and wallets to transfer and exchange different type of currency

About the Ecosystem

Xmoneta Token(XMN) is a decentralized cryptocurrency for any kind of transactions between the members of the community. Issued tokens are associated with supported by messenger VISA/Master Card, so users can pay with cryptocurrency using virtual and plastic cards. Conversion course will be pegged to the middle rate, used on exchanges trading. The token owners will be able to buy using XMN without the cashing out.

XMN is only internal currency, used within the Xmoneta ecosystem, and tokens’ amount is limited 1 billion XMN. Due to this limitation, the customer gets big discounts, great bonuses from our partners, excellent technical support, and free plans.

The more XMN is used within the ecosystem, the less will be a number of tokens in exchange. What does it mean? It means that cost of currency will increase!

There are several factors, influencing on the token’s value. The first factor is the supply and demand on the cryptocurrency exchange. The second one is the popularity of the project. The more people will join us, the higher cost of XMN will be. Since the beginning, there will be exactly 1 000000000 tokens in circulation and no more.  

[]

Xmoneta (XMN) Utility Token

XMN is a utility token that drives the ecosystem. Therefore, as a utility token, the XMN is needed to sustain the platform and make it easier for its users. XMN is introduced as a form of decentralized cryptocurrency, which holds the value given by its users and natural laws of the markets. It is utilized as a means of interaction and transaction between the various in-platform activities, services, functions, and users from all around the world.

Token Holder Bonus

If the token holder hasn’t withdrawn his tokens for one year, he/she will receive a + 10 % bonus from the total amount of the kept tokens.  

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:19:32 AM

reserved

Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

Hi bounty manager. I want to reserve Vietnamese translation
Prework : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O6vGK9AzJyjuqCn3yN93mUbqNdW64e_Ig531hsQGz3Y/edit
Thank you.
unggahr11

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183652
Bitcointalk name: unggahr11
language: Indonesian
Your choice to translate: ANN, BOUNTY and WP
Are you ready to post and moderate: Y / N
Eth address: 0xBabCB47487e92aC2eFfB6D36b554AF31e1658B42
previous work: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zs4xk2EVXtefoseg5enDwwAxMxSgbxCZPg-96tt6ryc/edit?usp=sharing
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

Reserving Hindi translation
new ICO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

it looks like this project is potential promising for future succesfull just waiting for PRE ICO to make some of invesment  !  

+ bookmark this first
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:34:35 PM

Bounty is Available Here

Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 07:14:45 PM by Enre

Good day everyone! Please join XMoneta's Telegram group chat
Over here: https://t.me/xmoneta_community

Join now, and tune into real-time discussion and updates from the team.
Thank you!
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

Please reserve translation languages on our bounty thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

Xmoneta has a lot of potential specially there a lot of features on one app only, I will watch XMoneta and wait for it's future developments and news. Anyways, can i ask what is this? If the token holder hasn’t withdrawn his tokens for one year, he/she will receive a + 10 % bonus from the total amount of the kept tokens.  , This is a good Bonus but where will you get the tokens if all of the users ( who currently have all the total amount of Xmoneta token) hold their tokens? How will you handle this kind of situation, well this is a very rare thing to happen but still it is possible to happen. Thanks, I hope my question will be answered.

Enre

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

Over 60 members in the Telegram now. Looking good!
Everyone best join in and stay tuned on the token pre sale
that's coming this January 25, 2018! Anyone please feel free to ask questions!

Regards.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

Regards.
the project aims to create a universal messenger application and complete based on Blockchain technology and it will give the opportunity to the users to chat, send messages, make orders, purchase goods, trade with people and save money. good luck to ico is completed.
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Hello, BitcoinTalk community !

Happy New Year everybody !

If you have any questions regarding the Xmoneta project, feel free to ask them here or on our Telegram group chat : https://t.me/xmoneta_community

Follow XMoneta for updates:
Broadcasts: https://t.me/xmoneta
Twitter: https://twitter.com/xmoneta_xmn

Read the whitepaper: https://www.xmoneta.com/xmoneta_whitepaper.pdf

Enre

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

Regards.
the project aims to create a universal messenger application and complete based on Blockchain technology and it will give the opportunity to the users to chat, send messages, make orders, purchase goods, trade with people and save money. good luck to ico is completed.

Yes that's right! Thanks for showing interest in the project Smiley
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

Xmoneta has a lot of potential specially there a lot of features on one app only, I will watch XMoneta and wait for it's future developments and news. Anyways, can i ask what is this? If the token holder hasn’t withdrawn his tokens for one year, he/she will receive a + 10 % bonus from the total amount of the kept tokens.  , This is a good Bonus but where will you get the tokens if all of the users ( who currently have all the total amount of Xmoneta token) hold their tokens? How will you handle this kind of situation, well this is a very rare thing to happen but still it is possible to happen. Thanks, I hope my question will be answered.

The Token Holder Bonus is measured with the growth value curve of the token price.
This curve is a result of market functioning and subjective evaluation of the token value. Tokens will be a great utility to use in the ecosystem, but when traded outside will have no its functional purpose. If kept long enough, their added value and applicability will only grow. Therefore, we offer this possibility for our loyal users in a form of loyalty coupon. We recognize that this mechanism is similar in form to the dividend payments, while it doesn’t give any stable shares of the company or the platform. It is a way how we reward the dedicated loyal people, who want to grow together with us and the maturity of the ecosystem.
Total supply of XMN tokens is 1 000,000,000. During the ICO there will be distributed 250,000,000 XMN’s. While 750,000,000 will be reserved in the eco-system. From these token reserves will be paid out the bonuses to the token holders.  In order to pay our distributors, we will have to buy back from exchanges according to the current market prices. It will also influence the growth of the XMN currency value.
XMN is a utility token that drives the ecosystem. Therefore, as a utility token, the XMN is needed to sustain the platform and make it easier for its users. XMN is introduced as a form of decentralized cryptocurrency, which holds the value given by its users and natural laws of the markets. It is utilized as a means of interaction and transaction between the various in-platform activities, services, functions, and users from all around the world. Outside the platform, the Xmoneta tokens hold no functional value that can be utilized only within the ecosystem. While as the ERC20 protocol based tokens, they are tradable. To make the exchange even more accessible for the users, it is inbuilt as a part of the platform. Such incentive is also necessary to keep the tokens inside the ecosystem, where they hold their real practical value. Besides the functional value of the XMN tokens, they cannot be used as a security or as equity and they don’t give any shares or votes in the company or the platform.
We encourage users to hold the tokens and if they keep them for a longer period of time locked, they can get the rewards. Yet the XMN can’t be recognized as the store-of-value with a predictable result, because of market’s volatility, but rather a form of loyalty coupon based on the smart contract. This smart contract gets implemented on the basis of the token value growth curve
The goal of XMN is to motivate our contributors to make a transaction within the system. It means that Xmoneta can exist also without tokens, but still, they are very helpful and make the work of our platform more efficient.
Enre

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

Great discussion starting around here.
Starting to see the growth of the community!
Egoitss

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

Very big aims hope teem will succeed if it will it will be game changer all in one.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Searching for somone who can sell BTC for PAYPAL dayly paying 5% extra. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Nice to see the first decentralized encrypted messenger for social and business communication live can you provide me a link for a working demo of the product
Kelta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

Do you have sny competitirs? If yes which ones?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: