Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Oculus Rifts - BRAND NEW and Boxed! UK ONLY Leaving Country Need to SELL!  (Read 281 times)
DrMatrix (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

Hello everyone,

Want to ESCROW deal with any trusted member here in the UK with a strong reputation as the risk is on me!

These are Brand new sealed and box, just the Oculus Rift comes with no accessories. Comes as sold by the company itself.

I have two of these but you can just buy one at a time, contact me to negotiate price and no BS offers please.

I need to sell these ASAP before i leave the UK, so please UK people only so i can ship them out next day shipping. You confirm the order delivered and received via Escrow and release my funds.

Regards,
DrMatrix
DrMatrix (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

I can literally have one or both of the Oculus rifts (at a discount if buying two) sealed boxed in your hands this Friday if you live in the UK. Delivered to your door.

Trusted member only
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:42:41 PM

Can you tell me how much are you roughly looking for? These things sell for ~$500 if I'm not mistaken.
DrMatrix (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

It's UK only my friend, sounds like you are from the USA. This is the proper Oculus rift unreleased in 2016 not the development kit stuff.

I'd give a price if you wish to have it shipped UK
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

It's UK only my friend, sounds like you are from the USA. This is the proper Oculus rift unreleased in 2016 not the development kit stuff.

I'm from Europe but I have a few friends in the UK so shipping is not an issue. I'd like to hear a price Cheesy.
DrMatrix (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:46:22 PM

I'm from Europe but I have a few friends in the UK so shipping is not an issue. I'd like to hear a price Cheesy.

That's great. I sent you a PM with some details, I need these gone asap as I'm moving on Saturday so I either ship them to somebody tomorrow and you receive one or two Oculus rift by then I I keep them and flog for higher price on eBay in a couple months. Ideally I want money now because of the move.

Regards
DrMatrix (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

Still got 1 Rift if anyone from the UK is interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: