Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flagged already? Seriously? What's the fucking problem?  (Read 1305 times)
Francois_Chang (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:21:35 AM

2nd post got flagged. dafuq? I posted a hypothetical, rellevant question about someone s311ing their @ddera11. Why was it removed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:23:12 AM

2nd post got flagged. dafuq? I posted a hypothetical, rellevant question about someone s311ing their @ddera11. Why was it removed?

Please talk in English. Other languages should be spoken in the Local section.
AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:23:50 AM

English is a nice language. Please type within it.
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:33:17 AM

You are not texting, you are typing. Big difference.

Translation:
Means

My second post has gotten flagged. Why? I posted a hypothetical, rellevant question about someone selling their *unknown translation*. Why was it removed?

Now, can you quote the post to see of it violates anything, or the topic was self moderated?
dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:37:12 AM

Translation:
Means

My second post has gotten flagged. Why? I posted a hypothetical, rellevant question about someone selling their *unknown translation*. Why was it removed?

Now, can you quote the post to see of it violates anything, or the topic was self moderated?

Even better:

I am oblivious to why my second post was flagged. I had posted a hypothetical and relevant question about someone selling their adderall. Why was it removed?

And the answer to this would be: The forum does not allow posts directly incorporating or linking to illegal activity.
Francois_Chang (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:42:12 AM

I apologize. I was merely trying to post my query in a manner (that any English speaking person could decipher)  as to not be as detectable by a search engine.
Francois_Chang (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:44:19 AM

Translation:
Means

Even better:

I am oblivious to why my second post was flagged. I had posted a hypothetical and relevant question about someone selling their adderall. Why was it removed?

And the answer to this would be: The forum does not allow posts directly incorporating or linking to illegal activity.
Since when is it illegal to ask a hypothetical question?
^not a hypothetical question, I'd really like to know.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:48:17 AM

Selling prescription medication is illegal in the U.S., and so is not allowed on these forums. It is also unwise, considering how badly you obviously need your medication. Please take your pills; they will help you determine which keys on your keyboard are letters and which ones are not.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Francois_Chang (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:56:41 AM

Who is selling prescription medication? I asked a hypothetical question. I implied no intention of illegal activity. You should probably see a dr. in regards to YOUR attentiveness.
DarthMedicus

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:02:56 AM

Who is selling prescription medication? I asked a hypothetical question. I implied no intention of illegal activity. You should probably see a dr. in regards to YOUR attentiveness.

Yes, however your hypothetical question was one that referenced an activity that is illegal in the U.S., as well as some other countries.  When a person is prescribed a medication, that medication is considered legally issued to that person by someone qualified to do so under the law (physician, psychiatrist, dentist).  When the recipient of said medication tries to transfer ownership or custody to someone else, it becomes an illegally traded drug.

So while your question may have been hypothetical, it does reference an illegal activity and as I imagine is not looked upon well around these parts.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:11:58 AM

If nothing else, it was probably off topic.
Francois_Chang (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:20:30 AM

Yes, however your hypothetical question was one that referenced an activity that is illegal in the U.S., as well as some other countries.  When a person is prescribed a medication, that medication is considered legally issued to that person by someone qualified to do so under the law (physician, psychiatrist, dentist).  When the recipient of said medication tries to transfer ownership or custody to someone else, it becomes an illegally traded drug.

So while your question may have been hypothetical, it does reference an illegal activity and as I imagine is not looked upon well around these parts.
Thank you very much for your help sir. In the future, I shall endeavor to refrain from improper posts.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:21:37 AM

Who do you think you're fooling with that "hypothetical" nonsense? You certainly won't fool the cops with that excuse. I know you think this is a brilliant scheme that will save you from prosecution and you're amazed that nobody's ever thought of it before, but it has been tried before and it doesn't work.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
MiningUnited

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 03:25:08 AM

You need some help, we suggest this rehab center:

http://www.passagesmalibu.com/
Illimensky

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:58:55 AM

You need some help, we suggest this rehab center:

http://www.passagesmalibu.com/

+1
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:02:57 PM

Adderall??

I'm so confused.
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 12:13:39 PM

Adderall??

I'm so confused.

Adderall is a psychostimulant medication that contains amphetamine, used for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.

Adderall is a combination of four amphetamine salts (racemic amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, racemic amphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharide, and dextroamphetamine sulfate). It is a dopamine releasing agent, a norepinephrine releasing agent, and can be mildly serotonergic.

- Wikipedia

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:20:55 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 12:35:49 PM by Korbman

Hypothetical or not, it implies you're looking into the purchase or distribution of narcotics on these forums, which is greatly frowned upon. We try to avoid anything obviously illegal here (see the 'Securities' section for gray-area legal stuff Tongue).

Anyway..can't we just point the OP to SR and call it a day?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:21:24 PM

Hypothetical or not, it implies you're looking into the purchase or distribution of narcotics on these forums, which is greatly frowned upon. We try to avoid anything obviously illegal here (see the 'Securities' section for gray-area legal stuff Tongue).

I thought SR was dead?
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:22:37 PM

I thought SR was dead?

I thought so too, but I checked it out the other day out of curiosity. Interestingly enough, it seems they've grown quite a bit.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: