Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined  (Read 15718 times)
Kogan22 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

German Theread added

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036805.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

Spanish Whitepaper added
https://equiplatform.io/Equi_Whitepaper_Spanish.pdf

French Whitepaper added
https://equiplatform.io/Equi_Whitepaper_French.pdf

Indonesian Whitepaper added
https://equiplatform.io/Equi_Whitepaper_Indonesian.pdf
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:35:26 PM

joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign, Hopefully this ico become a successful ico, good luck and good job EQUI

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:58:01 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 07:44:45 PM by Buchi-88

THX, you also have a germa witepaper or is this in planing?

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Waves token? i don't like this shit .
why don't you guys distribution ETH token ?

Probably because creating waves tokens is quite easy lol and the transaction fees are way less compared to the ETHER.

bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

Hello @Kogan22

Started to read your White Paper. First of all want to mention that it's really hard because of the design.
Grey font on white, on light-green and blue, white font on light-green and blue. My eyes are tired after a few minutes. 

You are writing about 10M users in 2018 and 50M in 2019. Where from are such numbers? How are you going to reach these levels?

p.s. Was going to copy-paste some fragments of text for using here in the discussion. Oops.

makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:56:56 PM

Joined Twitter bounty. It seems a bit much 2 tweets a day, but it's okay for me. Smiley BTW interesting project EQUI is. I have an eye for potential and this one has it!
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:06:04 AM

THX, you also have a germa witepaper or is this in planing?

regards

German translation is ready, It's being formatted and will be posted later.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:08:02 AM

Probably because creating waves tokens is quite easy lol and the transaction fees are way less compared to the ETHER.

Yes, and with Waves DEX, it gives you possibility to instantly be able to trade them. Even during ICO, if at some moment you decide to opt out and you don't want to hold EQUI Token anymore, you can easily place a sales order and you're out. Its most comfortable way for investors today. Main reason for choosing waves platform was comfort and ease of use.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

Yes, and with Waves DEX, it gives you possibility to instantly be able to trade them. Even during ICO, if at some moment you decide to opt out and you don't want to hold EQUI Token anymore, you can easily place a sales order and you're out. Its most comfortable way for investors today. Main reason for choosing waves platform was comfort and ease of use.

and i would like to add that so far, no waves project has experience failure during ico.. the only disadvantage is that all of those successful icos used waves platform is that when it comes to market, they have low price. try to consider primal base, zr coin ans strata. until now they did not even reached their ico prices.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

Hello @Kogan22

Started to read your White Paper. First of all want to mention that it's really hard because of the design.
Grey font on white, on light-green and blue, white font on light-green and blue. My eyes are tired after a few minutes. 

You are writing about 10M users in 2018 and 50M in 2019. Where from are such numbers? How are you going to reach these levels?

p.s. Was going to copy-paste some fragments of text for using here in the discussion. Oops.

We don't think that visually whitepaper has any issues. If you look at this from different perspective, no matter how would we do the whitepaper, somebody would not like it anyway. So it's absolutely up to anybody's personal perception. We tried to make it as good as we could. I'm sorry you don't like the colors, though I appreciate that you took your time and have read it anyway Smiley

As you have read the whitepaper, you can understand, that EQUI does not require anything from you, it can only benefit. All your everyday tasks would be much easier with it, it depends on what you do in your life and what are your needs or what can you offer, but in most cases EQUI will benefit you anyway. If you want, you can tell us what you do in your life, what is your profession, what are your goals etc, and we will absolutely explain to you how will EQUI work for you. That's what we offer for free to anyone. We can explain how will it exactly fit your life.

The only thing necessary for EQUI is to reach out to people who need this functionality.

In 2015, International Labor Organization published statistics, where 197,000,000 people capable to work are unemployed around the world. We all know this rate rises from year to year. It's probably higher now.

Roughly take 10% of them are capable to use a smartphone or own one, or have access to. I think that's the worst case scenario, isn't it?

So it's already 19,700,000 registered users, correct?

What we need is just to reach out and explain to people how it works. That's why we have a marketing budget so high. It's not just about marketing and advertising EQUI, it's about much better implementation of the system to the society. What we call marketing, is actually not just nice videos, posts and articles. By marketing we mean direct engagement with target auditory with means of direct contact, forums, cooperation with different communities.

So 10M for 2018 and 50M for 2019, are absolute minimums we are planning to reach. It's really worst case scenario.

If you really are interested, share what do you do for living? what would you like to do? what are your passions? We will give you a real world example tailored for you.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

and i would like to add that so far, no waves project has experience failure during ico.. the only disadvantage is that all of those successful icos used waves platform is that when it comes to market, they have low price. try to consider primal base, zr coin ans strata. until now they did not even reached their ico prices.

yes I agree with you, but we have completely different project. The only problem we have is that EQUI is so flexible and so unpredictable, that we're having a hard time explaining it. It's not that easy to explain what is EQUI and we did what we could in whitepaper. This is why we will run a blog, where we will post new articles about us and we will have a lot of information there. We will try to explain it as much as we can.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign, Hopefully this ico become a successful ico, good luck and good job EQUI

Thank you! Stay tuned, much more info to come soon.!
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

Thank you! Stay tuned, much more info to come soon.!

THx so i hope for you about a successful start and more good news ,-)

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

A country which maintains minimal interaction with foreign countries can be termed as a closed economy. But now a days the the economies are going global to strive out their competition at the same time the requirement of fast and secure transaction pave the way for new technology that is blockchain, which is used in Bitcoin transaction. This way companies are introducing their own coin by dividing the pooled capital as token. And the global economy become as one market.  Equiplatform is like this brought up with Crowd sale to pool the finance from global investors.

Exactly EQUI can benefit people of countries with closed economies, as using EQUI they will be able to reach out to any other country and offer their products or services outside.

Like a great little example, my friend has a guy in some small town in India who supplies him with SOAP!!!, there's a family somewhere in India, I'm not sure about exact location, but they make homemade/handmade soap from some natural ingedients. My friend was once there as a tourist and he liked their product, and couple years passed and he still is their customer. He pays money they ship it. Maybe that's not a big deal, but they could have a lot of customers with EQUI!

That's what EQUI is about. You can reach out to the whole world with one click. And you do not advertise, only interested people get info about you meaning that whoever comes to you, he is your customer!
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

A country which maintains minimal interaction with foreign countries can be termed as a closed economy. But now a days the the economies are going global to strive out their competition at the same time the requirement of fast and secure transaction pave the way for new technology that is blockchain, which is used in Bitcoin transaction. This way companies are introducing their own coin by dividing the pooled capital as token. And the global economy become as one market.  Equiplatform is like this brought up with Crowd sale to pool the finance from global investors.

Exactly EQUI can benefit people of countries with closed economies, as using EQUI they will be able to reach out to any other country and offer their products or services outside.

Like a great little example, my friend has a guy in some small town in India who supplies him with SOAP!!!, there's a family somewhere in India, I'm not sure about exact location, but they make homemade/handmade soap from some natural ingedients. My friend was once there as a tourist and he liked their product, and couple years passed and he still is their customer. He pays money they ship it. Maybe that's not a big deal, but they could have a lot of customers with EQUI!

That's what EQUI is about. You can reach out to the whole world with one click. And you do not advertise, only interested people get info about you meaning that whoever comes to you, he is your customer!
sounds really good, I think it people need.

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:40:20 AM

Our blog is up and running!
https://equiplatform.io/blog

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

Wow looks interesting, I want to join in bounty to help this project to be more familiar with people especially around me ..

Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

Wow looks interesting, I want to join in bounty to help this project to be more familiar with people especially around me ..

You can go to https://equiplatform.io

And subscribe for any bounty that we have on.
Kogan22 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

for those who were asking about EQUI Token details,

you can check it here:

http://marketdata.wavesplatform.com/api/symbols

search for "EQ" which is our tick on waves dex or the asset id: DoL6wC5a72Fuxg7FtfUMWbJB9kjRuvQ3BQKrgjym3gh6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: