Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] EQUI - Decentralize Everything|Efficiency Redefined  (Read 15718 times)
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Hello.

To all those interested:

1. ICO failed
2. Bonuses will not be distributed in nearest month at least as it makes no sense to send you worthless tokens.
3. We are working on another plan to continue doing this project so tokens regain their value.

Stay tuned we will post news. All bounty lists are saved and everybody will be rewarded. We would just prefer to reward you with tokens that have some value and we think you will all agree with that.

I like you attitude!  Never give up guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

and what? are there any new ideas for resurrecting a project?

- ESPERS -

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

and what? are there any new ideas for resurrecting a project?

Project is not dead, only ICO failed.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1065

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

Hello.

To all those interested:

1. ICO failed
2. Bonuses will not be distributed in nearest month at least as it makes no sense to send you worthless tokens.
3. We are working on another plan to continue doing this project so tokens regain their value.

Stay tuned we will post news. All bounty lists are saved and everybody will be rewarded. We would just prefer to reward you with tokens that have some value and we think you will all agree with that.

Thanks for the update, so we will see Wink

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

So when you plan create new ico? And if you made it, will our social bounty go to new spreadsheet? Will wait for this information.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Oleg Krasnov

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

Really looking forward to the updates information.

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:19:35 PM

So when you plan create new ico? And if you made it, will our social bounty go to new spreadsheet? Will wait for this information.

Do you have any info about that a new ICO will be held in the new future?
I hope it will, the idea behind EQUI is a good one hope the devs will not abandon the project, they lost a battle not the war.
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

This makes a lot of sense now. So the best scenario for Equi and investors is actually is not to raise 80 Million. Then there will be plenty of tokens to buy from the founders by the Project profits to pay the investors in tokens and not have to worry about it as Security token.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

But then there is still 33% unsold tokens which gives the liquidity you need anyway even in this scenario.
chayantoon

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

I've just been reading through the white-paper - which is excellent, btw - one of the clearest and most soundly presented that I have come across (and, believe me, I have read a few).
There is just one point that I am not clear on...
In relation to EquiCredits, can you confirm if my reading here is correct:
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Every year, EQUItokens are created at a number that is equivalent to the total current number of EQUItokens in circulation
And these EQUI tokens are then distributed pro-rata to those who hold their token on the platform?
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

at a number that is equivalent to 5% of the total number of EQUItokens in circulation*
Basically, I'm not clear on the EQUICredits aspect of the proposition
are we saying that you create EQUItokens each year, at 5% of current circulation and distribute these to current holders?
kevinantonio

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

EQUIcredits form part of the Investor reward structure. Investors who commit EQUItokens to projects on the EQUI Platform will participate in the EQUIcredits loyalty scheme. The allocation of EQUIcredits equates to 5% of participants’ invested EQUItokens. EQUIcredits awarded will be converted to EQUItokens at the end of every year and transferred to EQUI wallets. The generation of EQUIcredits derives from a 5% annual increase in the overall EQUItoken supply.
chayantoon

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

Also if you buy EQUItokens, hold them in your EQUI wallet on the platform but do not invest them you will receive 5%(pro rata) of profits returned from projects.
We will not be creating new tokens to pay for investors returns. We will generate 5% new tokens per year as a direct reward to investors only.
ajieafianto

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Ok, so it sounds like my reading is correct except that is not all holders who are paid, but specifically investors so it's an incentive mechanism to get holders to place their EQUI into the investment pool makes sense one last question - my assumption is that start-ups supported by the EQUI platform will enter into exclusivity arrangements with the platform

andiagung

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Every project will vary and the basis of our investment will be outlined when the project is showcased on the platform. This will allow EQUItoken holders to peruse the details specific to that project and make an investment decision.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

EQUI Welcomes New Advisor, Duncan MacInnes
https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-welcomes-new-advisor-duncan-macinnes-ff3c9e8046a9

EQUI is pleased to announce that Duncan MacInnes has joined the Advisory Board.

Duncan started out at an early age founding his first business at the age of 14 and exiting in his early twenties. A true entrepreneur at heart, Duncan has always been interested in technology from a young age and it is no surprise that most of his investments and exposure is in the technology sector. He has been an early stage backer of some of the greatest technology success stories including Facebook and Deliveroo.

In 2004 he founded one of the largest financial arbitrage companies and still continues to provide direction and innovation to that company. His 465 investment vehicle now has 53 companies in its portfolio with a heavy weighting to technology, but also covering the property, financial services, restaurant and crypto spaces.

Duncan’s strong investment experience compliments the skill set of the Founders, Douglas Barrowman and Baroness Mone of Mayfair OBE, the Investment Team and the existing Advisory Board which includes digital entrepreneur Mark Pearson and business leader Morten Tonneson. The Advisory Board will help shape the focus of EQUI, develop a strong pipeline of projects to showcase and assist in the mentorship of the portfolio.

Duncan commented, “EQUI offers a fantastic opportunity for early stage ventures lacking in capital or experience to leverage blockchain technology and reach a wider audience with the bonus of mentorship from the EQUI team. I’m really looking forward to seeing some great ideas put forward and provide the necessary support to drive these companies towards success.”

Further exciting appointments will follow in the near future.
tientien22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

can you try a private browsing session, new browser, new device or new internet connection?
Tell me, please, what date is the company's bounty?
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

EQUI tokens will be listed on exchanges. The decision on which ones and when will be made after the token sale has closed and EQUItokens have been distributed.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

I would like to know how much interest Equi pays on interest?
Yeah I know the min contribution. So we shall be able to learn how much sold at presale before public sale begins,right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: