Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make BIG money on August 1st?  (Read 2872 times)
namjey (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

Hello forum,

August 1 is just around the corner, and we all know that no matter what outcome will be for bitcoin, we will be facing big changes in crypto-world.
One might see the situation as a risky period, however, I think it is a great opportunity get into the crypto-world for people like me who missed big wave 2-3 months ago.

Currently I am not holding any bitcoins and all my capital is in USD. I personally have 2 concerns and I would like to share and discuss it.

My first concern is, should I look for an opportunity(next big dips) to get into the crypto before Aug 1? Or should I wait Aug 1, evaluate the situation and then make an investment?
Former option seems risky, but potentially could end up with big win. I currently prefer latter option over the former, since I will have more control on my investment. What are your thoughts about this?  

My second concern is addressed to alt coin miners. As an hobby I started mining 1 month ago. I have a mining rig of gtx1080's. Currently it's running great and I have mined quite a bit of different altcoins. For Aug 1, would it be better to keep different altcoins or just keep one altcoin?

Any thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

Me in your place would also wait for the result of UASF. If all works fine and problems are solved, BTC could fly to the moon. But this will most likely cause that altcoins fly to mars.
If there are problems there could be fear and a good opportunity to buy cheap coins. I would wait and look at the situation.
We cant predict what will happen :/
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Me in your place would also wait for the result of UASF. If all works fine and problems are solved, BTC could fly to the moon.
It could or it could not.
Noone knows what would happen so making BIG money is big unknown.
More to this, to bitcoin price rise there is substantial capital needed, not only good news. Bitcoin needs to attract new investors, new money flow, new newbies. Without it, no price rise for you guys.
leirou

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

If your willing to risk you should buy BTC now and sell After August 1 on a high. Or just wait for August 1 but you might lose chances.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

Me in your place would also wait for the result of UASF. If all works fine and problems are solved, BTC could fly to the moon.
More to this, to bitcoin price rise there is substantial capital needed, not only good news. Bitcoin needs to attract new investors, new money flow, new newbies. Without it, no price rise for you guys.
I think developers will not damaging bitcoin and segwitx2 is just a piece of code and they are testing it first before they deploy..
I heard that is why the price was rise few days ago there are some miners begin to use segwit feature and its running normally it means this coming august after activation we will see large price value because before end of this month the price can be increase more high..
They don't let bitcoin die its impossible many company are supporting it and hoping about the price increase more..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JustLooking7

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:52:14 AM

Save it in your private keys controlled wallet is the best option

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:32:00 AM

I think developers will not damaging bitcoin and segwitx2 is just a piece of code and they are testing it first before they deploy..
I heard that is why the price was rise few days ago there are some miners begin to use segwit feature and its running normally it means this coming august after activation we will see large price value because before end of this month the price can be increase more high..
They don't let bitcoin die its impossible many company are supporting it and hoping about the price increase more..
I rather exchange all my BTC to my local currency and wait for like August 3 to see how the market is doing.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:44:18 AM

Hello forum,

August 1 is just around the corner, and we all know that no matter what outcome will be for bitcoin, we will be facing big changes in crypto-world.
One might see the situation as a risky period, however, I think it is a great opportunity get into the crypto-world for people like me who missed big wave 2-3 months ago.

Currently I am not holding any bitcoins and all my capital is in USD. I personally have 2 concerns and I would like to share and discuss it.

My first concern is, should I look for an opportunity(next big dips) to get into the crypto before Aug 1? Or should I wait Aug 1, evaluate the situation and then make an investment?
Former option seems risky, but potentially could end up with big win. I currently prefer latter option over the former, since I will have more control on my investment. What are your thoughts about this? 

My second concern is addressed to alt coin miners. As an hobby I started mining 1 month ago. I have a mining rig of gtx1080's. Currently it's running great and I have mined quite a bit of different altcoins. For Aug 1, would it be better to keep different altcoins or just keep one altcoin?

Any thoughts?

First of all, If you want to make BIG money then you need to have BIG money. Without BIG money you can't make BIG money especially in short time. If you already have BIG money the making BIG money wil be easier for you and there will be many kind of ways to make MORE BIG MONEY.

Good luck.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

Maybe we should wait until August 3rd or later to see the whether the issue is addressed by developers.  It's safer. However, it's quite possible to lose profitable chances. High risk, sometimes, means high profit.

inmortal009

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

Ill get all my coins converted to another currency before august just for precaution.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

Hello forum,

Any thoughts?

In my opinion, it's almost always a good time to buy Bitcoin. Just be sure to avoid the time just before and just after August 1 because many exchanges and sellers won't do Bitcoin transaction in that timeframe.

As your second question, I think it's better to concentrate all your mining efforts in just one coin. Because otherwise there's a high risk to have n coins but no one that is worth a meaningful amount of money...
Jolie93

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

I am storing some coins , hope  august 1st it all will be nice  Embarrassed Embarrassed
nunchuck master

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

I don't think bitcoin is going down anytime soon. This industry has a long-term trend of growth. If you're not afraid to lose some funds you can invest now, but if you're not considering losing even a bit then definitely wait for the outcome of 1st august. And there is absolutely no chance making big money on an event that everyone has heard about and been waiting for over a couple month in advance.
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

You could try so speculate on falling prices for other coins and make money by this. But this is really risky and recommend for professional traders.
Sosaso75

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

Do you have to worry about august 1st when you are a user of online wallets like mycelium?

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
stardustin

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

Is 1st August day of money making? Cheesy Than teach me how to become rich. Ohh cmon man, do you know how will price rise or fall on 1st august? I think no so chanses that you will make profit or not are 50/50 and maybe price won't change and everything will be like it was, if I amn't wrong (read some old threads) people were saying that after halving holders would be reach but nothing happened, price was stable instead of rise.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

Is 1st August day of money making? Cheesy Than teach me how to become rich. Ohh cmon man, do you know how will price rise or fall on 1st august? I think no so chanses that you will make profit or not are 50/50 and maybe price won't change and everything will be like it was, if I amn't wrong (read some old threads) people were saying that after halving holders would be reach but nothing happened, price was stable instead of rise.

If price were to drop, that would attract more investors, like myself and I'm expecting for a dump at the end of july. Tho, to my surprise the price is $2500 right now and I have no idea why. :|

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
yasher

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

With the unstable and fluctuating prices on all coins, imo it's better to wait after August 1st. If you're a risk taker and willing to gamble I say buy during the last week of July, expecting huge dumping of newbies on bitcoin.
namjey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

August 1 is coming, and I still didn't make my decision. As some of you suggested I might invest some money on bitcoin before August 1.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:53:05 PM

Hello forum,

Any thoughts?

I hope you got in this bull run.
It was great opportunity from $1800 to $2700 in a matter of around 24 hours.
I missed this, many did too, but some got rich Smiley

update: i see  u didnt make any decision yet, too bad for you but not all is lost, you will have your chance, wait, relax and invest in big dip now.
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:56:34 PM

Yesterday was the time that can make BIG money. The value of bitcoin will potentially reach $3000 with the segwit. So if you are planning now. I hope you are not late.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

I rather exchange all my BTC to my local currency and wait for like August 3 to see how the market is doing.
Well i don't don't encouraging you to buy bitcoin you will regret soon and look at the price today its starting to increase its value you will be late of the price value increase today and now the price of bitcoin is increasing more that i think we will see a large price increase more after august 1 since you wait for august 3 expect that the price of bitcoin will be stable at $3k value or more depends in the demand..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
riceon

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

Hello forum,

I hope you got in this bull run.
It was great opportunity from $1800 to $2700 in a matter of around 24 hours.
I missed this, many did too, but some got rich Smiley

update: i see  u didnt make any decision yet, too bad for you but not all is lost, you will have your chance, wait, relax and invest in big dip now.

I missed it too Cry
I didn't have any fiat in an exchange at that time. I was literally sitting in front of my computer when the price hit $1830!!!
Localbitcoin price was bad as always so I hesitated. Damn how I am regretting now.
Now I'm just hoping there will be one more dip before August so I can make my entry... Embarrassed
edzlyn

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

we have the same situation of thinking, i also thinking twice if either i invest before august 1st or after but then it comes into my mind a little question "why should i wait august 1st to come?" if i can make it now right? But i hope that before and after August 1 or even right at that date bitcoin will still be kickin' 😁😁😂😂
namjey (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:31:25 PM

You are right. I (again) missed great opportunity. I didn't have enough experience to foresee the situation. But at least now I am learning more! Saw a dip? Don't panic, just buy and relax.
I believe this is not the last opportunity. Definitely time will come and I will catch the wave.
Cheers to all who missed (again)!!! Let's wait for a next big wave!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:38:36 PM

Well i think this coming august 1 or after activation of segwit if its running normally with a little improvement expect that the price of bitcoin can be increase more so i think buying bitcoin today still consider as cheap because anytime we can see more price increase above 3k value this is happen the same even in block halving before that i think they experience to crash first and increase value before blockchalving and after blockchalving the price was decrease back but sooner starting to increase back more faster than ever that is why the price was touch in 1k value because the supply right now is slow.. that i think is one of the reason why the price of bitcoin increase..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Hello forum,

Any thoughts?

Personally (Not an investing tip ) i am going to place my orders end onf july. Looking for dips to buy.
But i am not sure how much valotility is going to happen. Dont gonna use leverage.
I sold all of my BTC today and looking for a flash crash oppornuty
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

Forget 1st of august. Nothing is going to happen.
Take in consider that Btc is going to be in bull trend for a while. Just prepare yourself.
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:01:00 PM

Questions like this are very difficult to answer, one way to earn a lot of money is to work hard, I think that is the most powerful way to make money

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
theoneon111

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

I am just going to sell some BTC, then buy back 1 week later. Easy profit IMO  Smiley
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

Questions like this are very difficult to answer, one way to earn a lot of money is to work hard, I think that is the most powerful way to make money
This is the best advice!
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

Take in consider that Btc is going to be in bull trend for a while. Just prepare yourself.
Yes! Actually, there are working wrong speculations, false news around Segwit so people become Fear. My point of view only holds our BTC in secure wallet and forget others.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

Thats what I think too.
Bitcoin  has become such a brand name, that it wont allow any fork to happen, which might destroy the brand it has built for the past few years.
xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

i think you should do now what you want to do ,now maximum altcoin price is down and if you buy now your are making money .but after 1 august you what will happen you dont know you can get chance or mayb not ....
encryptocurrency

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

i think you should do now what you want to do ,now maximum altcoin price is down and if you buy now your are making money .but after 1 august you what will happen you dont know you can get chance or mayb not ....

August 1st is a huge hype over nothing. I mean yeah it did make coins super volatile for a short time due everyone freaking out. I made quite a bit riding the trading waves.
namjey (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Anybody expecting big dip before Aug 1?? Hope it happens! But it seems bitcoin is very strong now
bassong

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:12:54 PM

There is no magic wand to make profits on August 1st, a lot of the posts purporting so are nonsense. bitcoin is at a good place now, and if you missed out on the previous dip, buy now and hope it rises.
planaree

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

You can see in this thread that some want to sell their bitcoins now to buy after August 1st.
If there is a dip, this is a good idea. But it's risky.

If everything goes smoothly, people will start rushing in because of FOMO.

I bought some altcoins with my BTC, and kept some BTC to hedge the risks.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:32:48 PM

I want to know what happen with btc price nearly 1 august, will it drop again or even going to the moon , if this will drop we should convert it to fiat , if it gonna reach ath so buy as much btc as you can for now, which one u choose
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:41:29 PM

Anybody expecting big dip before Aug 1?? Hope it happens! But it seems bitcoin is very strong now

6 days . wait and watching. And then hit. It will be interesting days
manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

Can you hold money in USDT on an exchange and buy the dips?

Will USDT be affected?
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

I think it is too risky to try to take a chance to earn from August, the price really unstable and the market movement is really random, its better just keep your money and see what will happened, if you make a move now, maybe you can earn a lot or losing a lot, and for me it is too risky
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:11:36 AM

basically once everyone gets panic with what could happen in august1 there would be a great chance that the price of cryptos will go down, now that is the perfect time to grab the opportunity to buy at low prices on august1 and then youll surely earn huge amount of money once the panic is gone.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:00:14 AM

Will USDT be affected?
Dont be panic man. you can hold USD or can exchange your bitcoin to ALT coin.also you can hold your bitcoin in a safe wallet that will provides you Private key for your wallet.i am not going to sell my bitoin.just holding them to electrum wallet. i think bitcoin price will hit $5000 after 1st august. it will be big money for me if its happend.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:23:39 AM

Dude. No one really knows when the right time is to buy and sell. If we knew, heck then we would probably be billionaires now. Just do your own research, and make your own judgement.

If you want to play it safe, convert into Tether or other cryptocurrencies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

I think you have missed the biggest dip in the history of bitcoin this lasts two weeks price was in big drop because of the panic cause by bip148 that it was a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. I think it might be to late to buy bitcoins right now i think you should just keep your btc till all the chaos and storm has calm. Im sure that after the activation of segwit/bip91 the price will surely surge because the community has reach the consensus of 80% hash power which means that the majority of bitcoin users has finally agreed to implement segwit instead of a hardfork. The price might reach $5000.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:45:40 AM

this is very big issue. many are wondering what will happen. i'm a little worried, hopefully the bitcoin price is stable. do not be easily influenced issues, to anticipate avoid making transactions first
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

this is very big issue. many are wondering what will happen. i'm a little worried, hopefully the bitcoin price is stable. do not be easily influenced issues, to anticipate avoid making transactions first

Investors are advised to move their bitcoins from exchanges to personal wallets like hardware wallets or paper wallets. Eventually bitcoin will recover when theres a price dump happen.

For now the price is so volatile that segwit is near, anyone can earn BIG money on August 1.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

Investors are advised to move their bitcoins from exchanges to personal wallets like hardware wallets or paper wallets. Eventually bitcoin will recover when theres a price dump happen.

For now the price is so volatile that segwit is near, anyone can earn BIG money on August 1.

What you are saying is true that anything big will happen on or after August 1st, but it is upto the users ability to take risk and hold the bitcoin in desktop or hardware wallet or just go and sell and convert them to fiat currency and if their is any dump you can be able to buy back, but it can also backfire and if the market jumps up then you can also feel sorry for selling in low. So anything is possible after August 1.

manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

Will USDT be affected?
Dont be panic man. you can hold USD or can exchange your bitcoin to ALT coin.also you can hold your bitcoin in a safe wallet that will provides you Private key for your wallet.i am not going to sell my bitoin.just holding them to electrum wallet. i think bitcoin price will hit $5000 after 1st august. it will be big money for me if its happend.

No I just want hold money because the prices will shoot down and buy at the all time low.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:45:26 PM

It is true that the former option of yours is risky, but if you don't risk where are the gains? You can wait for the next dip and buy immediately. This might result in a  huge profit for you if everything goes fine. But if something goes out of track be ready to suffer huge losses.
The latter one is more risk free, but chances of making good profit is also low along with low risk.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:18:57 PM

Just do whatever you think is the best option and no one knows what will gonna happen on that day. Cause some are still confuse and just waiting for news to be updated on what is current happening on bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

Better hurry up to buy BTC and ALTS while they're still cheap, summer time won't be sadness 1800 was lowest price level which we won't see another time, possibly never again. Prepare yourself for BTC rush 2 and ALTS madness 2! Expectations were wrong.. Grin
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

Will USDT be affected?
I don't think USDT will be affected.
Bitcoin price can drop little bit for panicking of people like us.
If you get cheap BTC buy it without any hesitation.
Because Bitcoin will not Lose its value in long run.
TheFriends

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:32:43 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 05:20:08 PM by TheFriends

Will USDT be affected?

USDT is not affected, it is programmed to have always the price of $1.

If you think the market will fall maybe it's a good opportunity to buy USDT.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
.cryptic.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

Sell all your alts, convert to BTC, get the airdrop of Bitcoin Cash on August 1st, dump the free Bitcoin cash for a profit and buy back the sold altcoins.  Wink
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:15:20 PM

Sell all your alts, convert to BTC, get the airdrop of Bitcoin Cash on August 1st, dump the free Bitcoin cash for a profit and buy back the sold altcoins.  Wink

it's very unlikely that "everyone" will register on some chinese site which is currently probably only one trading BCC ... so bcc will have no meaning for non-chinese people what so ever.

Means, ok i'll have them because I have BTC in Electrum, but unless some EU/US exchange will not be able to process them, for me it's zero value.

so dump BCC and buy BTC is for majority of the traders no option now.

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
.cryptic.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

Sell all your alts, convert to BTC, get the airdrop of Bitcoin Cash on August 1st, dump the free Bitcoin cash for a profit and buy back the sold altcoins.  Wink

it's very unlikely that "everyone" will register on some chinese site which is currently probably only one trading BCC ... so bcc will have no meaning for non-chinese people what so ever.

Means, ok i'll have them because I have BTC in Electrum, but unless some EU/US exchange will not be able to process them, for me it's zero value.

so dump BCC and buy BTC is for majority of the traders no option now.
Once the airdrop is done, I am sure more exchanges will start listing BCC. For the exchanges BCC is just another alt and none of them would want to miss out on a good trading opportunity with BCC.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

^ I agree. I'm sure the small/mid sized exchanges are not going to give up all those transaction fees and it will be the talk of the world for a while as it does its run.

All the alts are taking an expected hit as ppl run to btc for the airdrop, I think this will continue and might make btc hit a new ATH as we approach the airdrop.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:01:44 AM

This is one of the best times to make big money really fast.
Buy BTC now, on 1st of August you will have x BTC and x BCC.
You sell your BTC to get a whole lot of BCC while the price is still super cheap. Watch people panic as their BTC plummets and your Bitcoin Cash grows exponentially.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

Take advantage of every moment to get more profit, because this will very rarely happen, this is the process of stabilization, what you do during this process is still going
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...
Hindsight is 20/20, and unless you are a fortune teller I would not let an opportunity to buy pass by (except in the next couple days, but for potential technical problem reasons).

Maybe you will wait for a dip and make quick $$$,  BUT You may be waiting for the next dip forever,,,

Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

This is one of the best times to make big money really fast.
Buy BTC now, on 1st of August you will have x BTC and x BCC.
You sell your BTC to get a whole lot of BCC while the price is still super cheap. Watch people panic as their BTC plummets and your Bitcoin Cash grows exponentially.

Sorry duckman, but your predictions have been,,,shall we say,,,problematic.

I have no idea which way this will go, but it is entertaining!

But if you go all in one Or the other you may risk being on the wrong coin. 

I will keep both!

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

Have you sold all now? I left everything as it is. Legs up and wait to see what's coming.
I bought some Waves. Everything else will remain until Christmas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: