Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:21:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make BIG money on August 1st?  (Read 2874 times)
namjey (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

Hello forum,

August 1 is just around the corner, and we all know that no matter what outcome will be for bitcoin, we will be facing big changes in crypto-world.
One might see the situation as a risky period, however, I think it is a great opportunity get into the crypto-world for people like me who missed big wave 2-3 months ago.

Currently I am not holding any bitcoins and all my capital is in USD. I personally have 2 concerns and I would like to share and discuss it.

My first concern is, should I look for an opportunity(next big dips) to get into the crypto before Aug 1? Or should I wait Aug 1, evaluate the situation and then make an investment?
Former option seems risky, but potentially could end up with big win. I currently prefer latter option over the former, since I will have more control on my investment. What are your thoughts about this?  

My second concern is addressed to alt coin miners. As an hobby I started mining 1 month ago. I have a mining rig of gtx1080's. Currently it's running great and I have mined quite a bit of different altcoins. For Aug 1, would it be better to keep different altcoins or just keep one altcoin?

Any thoughts?
strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:15:50 PM

Me in your place would also wait for the result of UASF. If all works fine and problems are solved, BTC could fly to the moon. But this will most likely cause that altcoins fly to mars.
If there are problems there could be fear and a good opportunity to buy cheap coins. I would wait and look at the situation.
We cant predict what will happen :/
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Me in your place would also wait for the result of UASF. If all works fine and problems are solved, BTC could fly to the moon.
It could or it could not.
Noone knows what would happen so making BIG money is big unknown.
More to this, to bitcoin price rise there is substantial capital needed, not only good news. Bitcoin needs to attract new investors, new money flow, new newbies. Without it, no price rise for you guys.
leirou

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

If your willing to risk you should buy BTC now and sell After August 1 on a high. Or just wait for August 1 but you might lose chances.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

Me in your place would also wait for the result of UASF. If all works fine and problems are solved, BTC could fly to the moon.
More to this, to bitcoin price rise there is substantial capital needed, not only good news. Bitcoin needs to attract new investors, new money flow, new newbies. Without it, no price rise for you guys.
I think developers will not damaging bitcoin and segwitx2 is just a piece of code and they are testing it first before they deploy..
I heard that is why the price was rise few days ago there are some miners begin to use segwit feature and its running normally it means this coming august after activation we will see large price value because before end of this month the price can be increase more high..
They don't let bitcoin die its impossible many company are supporting it and hoping about the price increase more..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JustLooking7

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:52:14 AM

Save it in your private keys controlled wallet is the best option

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:32:00 AM

I think developers will not damaging bitcoin and segwitx2 is just a piece of code and they are testing it first before they deploy..
I heard that is why the price was rise few days ago there are some miners begin to use segwit feature and its running normally it means this coming august after activation we will see large price value because before end of this month the price can be increase more high..
They don't let bitcoin die its impossible many company are supporting it and hoping about the price increase more..
I rather exchange all my BTC to my local currency and wait for like August 3 to see how the market is doing.
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:44:18 AM

Hello forum,

August 1 is just around the corner, and we all know that no matter what outcome will be for bitcoin, we will be facing big changes in crypto-world.
One might see the situation as a risky period, however, I think it is a great opportunity get into the crypto-world for people like me who missed big wave 2-3 months ago.

Currently I am not holding any bitcoins and all my capital is in USD. I personally have 2 concerns and I would like to share and discuss it.

My first concern is, should I look for an opportunity(next big dips) to get into the crypto before Aug 1? Or should I wait Aug 1, evaluate the situation and then make an investment?
Former option seems risky, but potentially could end up with big win. I currently prefer latter option over the former, since I will have more control on my investment. What are your thoughts about this? 

My second concern is addressed to alt coin miners. As an hobby I started mining 1 month ago. I have a mining rig of gtx1080's. Currently it's running great and I have mined quite a bit of different altcoins. For Aug 1, would it be better to keep different altcoins or just keep one altcoin?

Any thoughts?

First of all, If you want to make BIG money then you need to have BIG money. Without BIG money you can't make BIG money especially in short time. If you already have BIG money the making BIG money wil be easier for you and there will be many kind of ways to make MORE BIG MONEY.

Good luck.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

Maybe we should wait until August 3rd or later to see the whether the issue is addressed by developers.  It's safer. However, it's quite possible to lose profitable chances. High risk, sometimes, means high profit.

inmortal009

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

Ill get all my coins converted to another currency before august just for precaution.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

Hello forum,

Any thoughts?

In my opinion, it's almost always a good time to buy Bitcoin. Just be sure to avoid the time just before and just after August 1 because many exchanges and sellers won't do Bitcoin transaction in that timeframe.

As your second question, I think it's better to concentrate all your mining efforts in just one coin. Because otherwise there's a high risk to have n coins but no one that is worth a meaningful amount of money...
Jolie93

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

I am storing some coins , hope  august 1st it all will be nice  Embarrassed Embarrassed
nunchuck master

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

I don't think bitcoin is going down anytime soon. This industry has a long-term trend of growth. If you're not afraid to lose some funds you can invest now, but if you're not considering losing even a bit then definitely wait for the outcome of 1st august. And there is absolutely no chance making big money on an event that everyone has heard about and been waiting for over a couple month in advance.
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

You could try so speculate on falling prices for other coins and make money by this. But this is really risky and recommend for professional traders.
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

Do you have to worry about august 1st when you are a user of online wallets like mycelium?

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
stardustin

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

Is 1st August day of money making? Cheesy Than teach me how to become rich. Ohh cmon man, do you know how will price rise or fall on 1st august? I think no so chanses that you will make profit or not are 50/50 and maybe price won't change and everything will be like it was, if I amn't wrong (read some old threads) people were saying that after halving holders would be reach but nothing happened, price was stable instead of rise.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

Is 1st August day of money making? Cheesy Than teach me how to become rich. Ohh cmon man, do you know how will price rise or fall on 1st august? I think no so chanses that you will make profit or not are 50/50 and maybe price won't change and everything will be like it was, if I amn't wrong (read some old threads) people were saying that after halving holders would be reach but nothing happened, price was stable instead of rise.

If price were to drop, that would attract more investors, like myself and I'm expecting for a dump at the end of july. Tho, to my surprise the price is $2500 right now and I have no idea why. :|

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
yasher

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

With the unstable and fluctuating prices on all coins, imo it's better to wait after August 1st. If you're a risk taker and willing to gamble I say buy during the last week of July, expecting huge dumping of newbies on bitcoin.
namjey (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

August 1 is coming, and I still didn't make my decision. As some of you suggested I might invest some money on bitcoin before August 1.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:53:05 PM

Hello forum,

Any thoughts?

I hope you got in this bull run.
It was great opportunity from $1800 to $2700 in a matter of around 24 hours.
I missed this, many did too, but some got rich Smiley

update: i see  u didnt make any decision yet, too bad for you but not all is lost, you will have your chance, wait, relax and invest in big dip now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: