Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338273 times)
Taya Afi

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:05:49 AM

Hello. I have some questions.
1. Will STOX have a pre-sale? If yes, what is the pre-sale condition?
2. Is there a limit on the purchase of STOX coins for a single buyer?
Thank you.
STOXhq

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

stox.com

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:08:56 AM

Thank you.

Hello Taya Afi,
1. the pre-sale or tokensale starts August 2nd, all the details on our website https://www.stox.com/
2. there is no limit for a single buyer, but keep in mind the cap for the tokensale is 30m $

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
Taya Afi

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

Thank you.

Hello Taya Afi,
1. the pre-sale or tokensale starts August 2nd, all the details on our website https://www.stox.com/
2. there is no limit for a single buyer, but keep in mind the cap for the tokensale is 30m $

I want to be among the people who will be able to buy STOX coins. How can I do it? I think that there will be a big stir on August 2. Can I reserve STOX coins for myself?
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

I hope there wont be any issue during hardfork scenario to transfer BTC during token sale

can anyone confirm me, if its safe to transfer during hardfork to Stox?
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:33:59 AM

The team is very strong, I will participate in the growth of this coin, in August 2nd, I am waiting
STOXhq

stox.com

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

I hope there wont be any issue during hardfork scenario to transfer BTC during token sale

All of these issues will take place August 1st.
STOX tokensale starts August 2nd, after the storm:)

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

All of these issues will take place August 1st.
STOX tokensale starts August 2nd, after the storm:)
I think first week of august gonna be whole storm but still stox will get their investment. Good project will not effect too much on august 1st.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

Well if there is an issue, it probably due to bitcoin network congestion or exchanges witheld the withdrawal process.

If you already have ETH right now or before 2nd August it wont be much a problem to join the ICO

1eth = 200 stx

https://www.stox.com
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

Hello where can we find about the tokens allocation and cap? Nothing about it here or in the site
Bazelak (OP)

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:30:51 PM

Hi,
The ICO is after the Hard fork..

▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Bazelak (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

Hello where can we find about the tokens allocation and cap? Nothing about it here or in the site

You can find information regarding those issues in our Blog

Bazelak (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

Well if there is an issue, it probably due to bitcoin network congestion or exchanges witheld the withdrawal process.

If you already have ETH right now or before 2nd August it wont be much a problem to join the ICO

1eth = 200 stx

https://www.stox.com

Thank you 🙏

Bazelak (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

The team is very strong, I will participate in the growth of this coin, in August 2nd, I am waiting

Thank you for your support!

Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:52:22 PM

New addition to stox advisor team!

https://twitter.com/stx_coin/status/892061178658205696

Robin Hanson is a great addition.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hanson
redcow

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:13:38 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 08:25:04 PM by redcow

less then 2 days  Grin
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

How is Stox different from Gnosis and Augur?

Stox has three distinctly different characteristics:
1. Single token economy which is likely to boost token value.
2. Unique business model which incentivizes growth through business providers, starting with invest.com which will utilize its marketing and regulation know-how and open the platform to its large database.
3. Designed for mainstream users who will be able to easily access their funds. Will attract a critical mass of upon launch via invest.com.

Main distinguishing feature between these projects (GNO , Augur ) must be - finished product, and STOH devs have a lot of chance (i believe) to do this first.
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

How is Stox different from Gnosis and Augur?

Stox has three distinctly different characteristics:
1. Single token economy which is likely to boost token value.
2. Unique business model which incentivizes growth through business providers, starting with invest.com which will utilize its marketing and regulation know-how and open the platform to its large database.
3. Designed for mainstream users who will be able to easily access their funds. Will attract a critical mass of upon launch via invest.com.

Main distinguishing feature between these projects (GNO , Augur ) must be - finished product, and STOH devs have a lot of chance (i believe) to do this first.

It may be so, but most likely competitors will do it earlier, because they have a 2-year odds. I am believe in STOX

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:44:12 PM

In terms of marketing this project Stox team has done exceptionally well, and i think the token sale will be very fast but then come to delivering on their promise, I have seen Augus and Gnosis and I don't know what Stox project offers that is different from the two
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:55:20 PM

In terms of marketing this project Stox team has done exceptionally well, and i think the token sale will be very fast but then come to delivering on their promise, I have seen Augus and Gnosis and I don't know what Stox project offers that is different from the two

Fron the whitepaper:

Augur

Augur is a hub for market making activity, giving ample focus to generating data and testing
prediction market theory in an applied setting but with a declaratively purist approach. For
example, Augur’s oracle system is completely decentralized which is fully aligned with the ideals of
a truly trustless and fair system. The trade-off of this approach is that events are slow (8 weeks) to
resolve and the feedback cycle for event participants becomes impractical for most mainstream
audiences looking for a viable investment channel.

Gnosis

Gnosis, on the other hand, positions itself as a platform for building decentralized prediction
market applications with focus on the production of actionable information. The project looks far
beyond the trade engine and the economy of prediction markets as a business, and declares a
mission of transforming the large set of prediction market data points into meaningful information
that can be utilized by human and AI decision-making agents. The end goal revolves around
knowledge - making it simpler and easier for users to gain insights into complex topics and make
more well-informed decisions. This focus opens up a diverse world of indirect applications for
prediction markets such as insurance and asset hedging.

Stox

Stox is designed, first and foremost, as a practical framework for mainstream investments in
prediction markets. Several key factors in its structure were put in place to accommodate proven
business practices in distribution and operation of prediction markets, for example:
• Smart contracts that process syndication fees, enabling incumbent marketing channels and
cross promotion of events between different providers;
• Smart contract support for promotional credit, enabling marketers to lock tokens for use with a
specific provider and limiting their lifetime;
• Capital requirements on operators are aligned with common regulator requirements for MSBs
and betting licenses;
• Quick event resolution, separate from dispute processing;
• A liquidity-sensitive market maker, curbing the operator’s need to predict amount of activity in
an event for determining the optimal market-maker deposit
The focus of Stox is to create a sustainable economy revolving around a functioning prediction
market where investors can find refuge from traditional financial instruments and participate in
prediction events with the purpose of making profit. Stox views prediction markets as a business,
where those who possess information of a greater quality and are able to make better informed
decisions can leverage this knowledge for personal material gain by investing STX in event
outcomes.

STOXhq

stox.com

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:02:54 PM

hey housebtc
+
Stox benefits from collaboration with invest.com, giving Stox a promising start. The predictoin market capacity is huge and there is no doubt that there is room for a number of players.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: