Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338275 times)
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

its already trading at Etherdelta but bit disappointed with the price
its trading below ICo price  Cry and that too within 24 hours of ICo end
it preICO sell OF the price going up in the next week or days

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

Saw this on facebook. The team collected $30 Million in such a short period of time! I guess FLoyd's tweet really helped a lot about the crowdsale.
Do you think Floyd Mayweather really invested to STOX?
Nah.
I think they gave him an "offer he couldn't refuse!"  Grin

They got their marketing done by a  well known celebrity in the first known promotion of an ICO before
So they exploited it in the best way they could...
and it paid off.

Big time! Wink

They probably raised enough to pay him his bounty and bank enough to fund the project even if it a success in the end.
I am not saying nothing at this point since it is still in it's early stages.

Just have to wait and see. Like his upcoming fight at the end of this month.
All depends on how much they paid to him to either: Win or lose.
It's all about the money after all! Cheesy

In the end.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

Congratulations Stox team, A successful ICO! Let's get Stox on traded on Bittrex.

Ah I wanted to buy some of this one did I miss it? I guess I have to wait to get some off an exchange once there is live trading. I found that this was a really successful ICO and many big whales were investing in it.

Go to ether delta and grab some. Its selling below the ico price. Your lucky day
that looks pretty weird, why the stol already traded below the ico price? It doesnt look good for everyone.
Probably someone in need of money selling for below ICO price!   
Keep in mind that someone might have bought in with ETH they bought at $180, now ETH is $225, so even if they sell at break even or loss in terms of STX/ETH, it is profit.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
harra

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:40:39 PM

And now a nooby question being my first ico Smiley
I bought some stx using MyEtherWallet and I see them at "watch token" page. How can I get them out so I can use them on an exchange, sell them etc?
Is there any wallet or something related in order to transfer them?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

Is there any place I can buy STOX now? Also what was the ICO price per token?

200 for 1 ETH at the moment it's not possible to buy this token. You have to wait till it become tradable I hope it will get listed on all big exchanges this is nice project sorry to hear you missed the golden opportunity to buy this from ICO.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

Congratulations Stox team, A successful ICO! Let's get Stox on traded on Bittrex.

Ah I wanted to buy some of this one did I miss it? I guess I have to wait to get some off an exchange once there is live trading. I found that this was a really successful ICO and many big whales were investing in it.

Go to ether delta and grab some. Its selling below the ico price. Your lucky day
that looks pretty weird, why the stol already traded below the ico price? It doesnt look good for everyone.
Probably someone in need of money selling for below ICO price!   
Keep in mind that someone might have bought in with ETH they bought at $180, now ETH is $225, so even if they sell at break even or loss in terms of STX/ETH, it is profit.

I think that more better to wait a major exchanges for Stox, with adding a some big exchanges we will see a more reasonable price of the token. I dont wait a quick profit with Stox, i will wait a prediction market platform release.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

Ico is very successful. So much money was collected. I am very happy to have joined my signature and twitter campaigns. I will support the project. Thank you, giant. I always try my best. Cool
sonnychiba

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

stx listing in liqui
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:16:33 PM

Thanks everyone for your support!

Our fantastic journey has begun today

Cogratulations guys, it was good one Cool
kosarkas

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

stx listing in liqui

Yes, and it's being traded below ico price. But when you see the amount of it, you can quickly figure out that the bounty "hunters" are trading it. The sell orders are for 100 STX. I highly doubt that investors bought only 100stx. The price has to go up.

cryrpt777

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

stx listing in liqui

Yes, and it's being traded below ico price. But when you see the amount of it, you can quickly figure out that the bounty "hunters" are trading it. The sell orders are for 100 STX. I highly doubt that investors bought only 100stx. The price has to go up.

Bounties have been distributed Huh
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

stx listing in liqui

Bounties have been distributed Huh
That's unlikely, the ICO has just ended.
kosarkas

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:33:05 PM

Then who is selling? No one would buy for $1 and sell the next day for $0.6. Someone got free tokens. If that's not the case, someone is mad Cheesy I can see that the only "serious' order of 1000STX is for 0.0006, which is $1.72.

cryrpt777

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:36:06 PM

Then who is selling? No one would buy for $1 and sell the next day for $0.6. Someone got free tokens. If that's not the case, someone is mad Cheesy I can see that the only "serious' order of 1000STX is for 0.0006, which is $1.72.

We saw this kind of scenario lots of times.
It's not shocking Roll Eyes
kosarkas

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:54:09 PM

I'm new in the crypto world, but I'm learning really fast. Reading, analyzing and comparing really helps get into things quickly. This is my first ICO and the experience is priceless. Hopefully we will all make some money Smiley

cryrpt777

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

I'm new in the crypto world, but I'm learning really fast. Reading, analyzing and comparing really helps get into things quickly. This is my first ICO and the experience is priceless. Hopefully we will all make some money Smiley

Same wishes  Smiley
Agree with you thsese experiences are priceless Wink
kas8888

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:54:33 PM

i think bounty's free tokens are selling at lower. hitbit selling stx futures at double now
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

Exactly.  It's the freeloaders.  Same with every ICO I've contributed to so far that had bounties.
dragonares

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

Any update of more larger exchanges listing? And when can we have a slack channel?
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:26:20 AM

Ico is great. Hopefully it can be better for the future so that all can participate in it.. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: