Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:01:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Stox - Prediction market platform | Token sale has ended  (Read 338275 times)
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

Floyd probably got his social managers to dump his coins for promoting the coin on his Instagram. Hahahaha! What a quick pay day he has before his mcgregor fight.

lol yeah every one should sell on liqui and etherdelta before they lose their money.

You shouldn't trade with scared money.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:53:04 PM

Bad, retard are sellling, fuck them those weak hands, hope strong hands get more cheap tokens, and pump it to da moon.

i still cant figure out, why to sell below ico price
this is an excellent project, we can easily get x10-15
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:31:13 PM

I don't think they are selling below ICO price in terms of fiat. Only in terms of ETH.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:43:55 PM

Bad, retard are sellling, fuck them those weak hands, hope strong hands get more cheap tokens, and pump it to da moon.

How is this different from other prediction marketplaces.. there are a few.

Why should i invest in this, please convince me?? Grin..and also it's a joke they didn't even secured a decent exchange..they could at least list on Livecoin.. liquid?Huh!! lol

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

I don't think they are selling below ICO price in terms of fiat. Only in terms of ETH.

what was the price during the ico in usd? Smiley

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
LeoC

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

Wrong ICO price was 0.005 ETH, so basically 1 ETH = 200 STX
It is now trading at a VERY PATHETIC 0.00348 ETH, which is  0.7 ETH = 200 STX

Looks like we all got ponzi'd with STOX's presale bullshit.
You also have to wonder, if the company was legitimate, and the pre-sale investors actually saw value here, why would they dump so massively the moment they have the chance?

Starting to look like a ponzi ICO scam more and more each day.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:53:30 PM

You also have to wonder, if the company was legitimate, and the pre-sale investors actually saw value here, why would they dump so massively the moment they have the chance?

The sale just ended the other day and now it is a Ponzi? You may be rushing a bit to judgment here..

Avalanche is a must own
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:55:36 PM

The sale just ended the other day and now it is a Ponzi? You may be rushing a bit to judgment here..

It's not a ponzi, but people are going to lose money with these joke exchanges.

better to SELL now to safe some money and buy back later

LeoC

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:16:19 AM

OK fine fair enough, but we were never told what the pre-ICO buyers got as a deal, there are rumors at 30% off, which is significant but not unrealistic.
I'm also certain that STOX has no control whether these investors decide to hodl or not.
Volume is still pretty low, but price is far FAR below ICO levels. This obviously does not look good to any investor.
I'm going to do some simple math. We invested ETH for STOX, in similar ICO's, price did a good job at matching at least this ratio. EOS is the best example that I know, matching it almost exactly every day.

1 ETH for 200 STOX. ETH was at $220 when we all invested on that fateful day (kind of got cheated with the $200 average they set so it's quite safe to ignore that)
This means that each STOX needs to be selling for $1.10 to break even with the price of the ICO. It needs to be exactly $1.35 to match the price that ETH is currently trading at.
We are currently trading at $0.95 cents and traded as low as $0.85 cents. This is an INSTANT 20-30% haircut on the ICO price, and FAAAAAR below ETH's current pair price.
Either STOX is incredibly super cheap and a must buy right now, or there's some fishy shit going on in the background.

Not to mention how lazy and disappointing it is that a platform specializing in betting won't have anything in place to take bets for the Mayweather/McGregor fight which will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest ever. Especially considering that they paid one of the fighters to endorse their platform. They need to AT LEAST have a simple script or smart contract to take bets for this fight. If they don't get that done then they will lose the betting war with Wagerr, who WILL be taking bets.
dongqiang

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:18:29 AM

x10-15? are you sure about that ..ok , i will buy some at liqui .
DaichiJapan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:29:28 AM

My order already placed at $0.6 I hope the stox token will get big dump as fast as possible.
LeoC

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:04:51 AM

My order already placed at $0.6 I hope the stox token will get big dump as fast as possible.

It's already starting to recover, I don't think we will ever see these prices again.
Lots of bounty hunters selling free coins, pre-ICO sellers taking some profit, and ICO weak hands trying to buy into the ETH train.
This is going to be everyone's last chance to buy in below ICO prices
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:04:24 AM

OK fine fair enough, but we were never told what the pre-ICO buyers got as a deal, there are rumors at 30% off, which is significant but not unrealistic.
I'm also certain that STOX has no control whether these investors decide to hodl or not.
Volume is still pretty low, but price is far FAR below ICO levels. This obviously does not look good to any investor.
I'm going to do some simple math. We invested ETH for STOX, in similar ICO's, price did a good job at matching at least this ratio. EOS is the best example that I know, matching it almost exactly every day.

1 ETH for 200 STOX. ETH was at $220 when we all invested on that fateful day (kind of got cheated with the $200 average they set so it's quite safe to ignore that)
This means that each STOX needs to be selling for $1.10 to break even with the price of the ICO. It needs to be exactly $1.35 to match the price that ETH is currently trading at.
We are currently trading at $0.95 cents and traded as low as $0.85 cents. This is an INSTANT 20-30% haircut on the ICO price, and FAAAAAR below ETH's current pair price.
Either STOX is incredibly super cheap and a must buy right now, or there's some fishy shit going on in the background.

Not to mention how lazy and disappointing it is that a platform specializing in betting won't have anything in place to take bets for the Mayweather/McGregor fight which will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest ever. Especially considering that they paid one of the fighters to endorse their platform. They need to AT LEAST have a simple script or smart contract to take bets for this fight. If they don't get that done then they will lose the betting war with Wagerr, who WILL be taking bets.

People would have been offered free coins, staff, endorsements etc. They can sell when they want. You can safely say it wasn't people that bought it during ICO. So it would be safe to say there are close 30mil of STOX in peoples pockets still so the investment is safe. If people panic sold then that's a bit silly.

I don't think they are lazy at all. The Floyd/Mcgregor fight was announced how many months ago? pretty sure the project has been going longer than that and established their roadmap wayyy before that. Why would they rush it just for that fight, Why risk putting out something sub par that could damage the reputation and our investment. Id prefer them to take their time and produce quality work.

I don't really think it was a coincidence that the ICO was August 2nd, do you? that was around the time it was guaranteed prices would be down across the board. People would have been hesitant to buy ETH around its ATH price and more hesitant to let it go for a new project. People are more likely to invest it while its cheaper. They then also know it was going to rebound so their received ETH is now worth a nice % more than the day of the ICO
kas8888

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:33:35 AM

i sold every thing at 0.0035 on ether delta and aleady recovered the loss with ans. I think you guys should do that too while you can . this looks like a scam money grab. They even said the platform wont be ready for the mayweather fight on 26th. Pure misleading, the way mayweather talked i thought he invested on this and fight will be live on stox. all bullshit. sell low and recover your money whilw you can. We have seenn enough icos to know this is gonna take a while to recover.
LeoC

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

i sold every thing at 0.0035 on ether delta and aleady recovered the loss with ans. I think you guys should do that too while you can . this looks like a scam money grab. They even said the platform wont be ready for the mayweather fight on 26th. Pure misleading, the way mayweather talked i thought he invested on this and fight will be live on stox. all bullshit. sell low and recover your money whilw you can. We have seenn enough icos to know this is gonna take a while to recover.

You're a horrible trader and the very definition of a "weak hand", I'm not sad to see you leave.
Also, they may not have the platform ready, but it appears they have something else in store for us come August 26.
They just posted that they have a surprise ready before August 26, so it looks like you'll be scrambling to rebuy soon:

We're working on a special surprise... And we'll reveal it before August 26!

Can you guess what it is?

https://twitter.com/stx_coin/status/894273163261087744

We've only got a few pieces of the puzzle and just need to wait until we get more in order to the see the big picture.
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

I think I read on Twitter that bounty tokens will be sent 30 days after the ICO. So it's obviously people who bought it before ICO who are selling. The only "normal" stx holders are on hitbtc, with the lowest sell order at 0.00749800. I think we just need to wait a little for people who are selling cheap to sell it. After that, buyers will not be able to buy it, and the price should go up Cheesy And if Stox is announcing something special, I bet it will raise the price, so I'm holding Cheesy

Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:22:23 AM

I want to add STX to my MEW.

Is this address valid?

Address: 0x006BeA43Baa3f7A6f765F14f10A1a1b08334EF45
Token symbol: STX
Decimal: 18
seriousbusiness

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXD4KDqgX3x/?taken-by=floydmayweather

here you go. Buy now or regret I guess

Shahrul09

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:49:26 PM

I think I read on Twitter that bounty tokens will be sent 30 days after the ICO. So it's obviously people who bought it before ICO who are selling. The only "normal" stx holders are on hitbtc, with the lowest sell order at 0.00749800. I think we just need to wait a little for people who are selling cheap to sell it. After that, buyers will not be able to buy it, and the price should go up Cheesy And if Stox is announcing something special, I bet it will raise the price, so I'm holding Cheesy

Lol normal investor on hitbtc...
Do you even know that token traded on hitbtc is not stx token..
They trade iou token made by themselve,
Shahrul09

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

Awwwww... just because you didnt due diligent reading the whitepaper with  big fcking ROADMAP which show when the platform will be ready which obviously wont be this month. You straight away FUD around saying this project a scam?
Dumb.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: