Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59044 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

That's true! I'm looking at the charts in this moment and I notice that the shape of Ark's line has been almost stable instead of all the others that are all pretty similar.  Shocked

maybe it could be not a very good thing for speculation. the most of people has took advantage of the opportunity to buy some cryptos at a very low price and make and easy profit...

It's true what you say, and I think I should have to buy a present to China institutions and JP Morgan's president. Bitcoin are back to 3.300 euros. I just waiting for 3,8/3,9.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

That's true! I'm looking at the charts in this moment and I notice that the shape of Ark's line has been almost stable instead of all the others that are all pretty similar.  Shocked

maybe it could be not a very good thing for speculation. the most of people has took advantage of the opportunity to buy some cryptos at a very low price and make and easy profit...

It's true what you say, and I think I should have to buy a present to China institutions and JP Morgan's president. Bitcoin are back to 3.300 euros. I just waiting for 3,8/3,9.  Wink

you must consider that for a good balanced portfolio you need both things: something more stable, something that can make you earn with its fluctuations and something with constant growth in time.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:13:40 AM

you must consider that for a good balanced portfolio you need both things: something more stable, something that can make you earn with its fluctuations and something with constant growth in time.

So do you have some suggestions? I really would like to know from an investor with more expertise how to invest properly. Obviously I like some easy money sometimes like this week one, but I perfectly know that this is a real job and there are risks.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:15:36 AM

I would like to know also how it has been possible that ark has been almost stable when all the other criptocurrencies has gone deep down. it has some peculiar rules for it own, maybe?

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:18:10 AM

I would like to know also how it has been possible that ark has been almost stable when all the other criptocurrencies has gone deep down. it has some peculiar rules for it own, maybe?

I just think it is because of the dpos. They have some delegates that can take decision about what it happens (if I've understand how it works) and so it could be more protected from external influences (maybe, it's just an hypotesis).

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

So do you have some suggestions? I really would like to know from an investor with more expertise how to invest properly. Obviously I like some easy money sometimes like this week one, but I perfectly know that this is a real job and there are risks.

I'm not a real expert or a broker, I'm in this world just from one year and half, so don't think I'm an oracle. anyway let's take some cryptos we already know: bitcoin has fluctuation but it can be a long term investment too, ark can give a bit of stability in your wallet, ethereum or even waves may have some wide growth margins but they can be also a risk.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

I'm not a real expert or a broker, I'm in this world just from one year and half, so don't think I'm an oracle. anyway let's take some cryptos we already know: bitcoin has fluctuation but it can be a long term investment too, ark can give a bit of stability in your wallet, ethereum or even waves may have some wide growth margins but they can be also a risk.

These seems just some good suggestion. Even if I'm new all these words seem have perfectly sense to me. But I think I have to better understand this world to invest some high amounts and have several cryptos in my wallet.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

you have also to consider two other things in my opinion: first the icos that can be a risk but they can pay well if you chose some good like Kapu  Wink and then to invest also in business not related to cryptos to try to avoid risks. you should have several things in you wallet just avoid risks!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

you have also to consider two other things in my opinion: first the icos that can be a risk but they can pay well if you chose some good like Kapu  Wink and then to invest also in business not related to cryptos to try to avoid risks. you should have several things in you wallet just avoid risks!

Yep! I know and I've perfectly understood what you both said. What I mean is: the higher risk for my wallet in this moment it's me, because of my lack of experience, SO I have to better study this ecosystem before important investments.

bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

Is the KAPU project still continuing because I see this project is not progressing too I think this project is a bit slow in development because I follow the social media bounty from the project. Huh
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:45 AM

I just think it is because of the dpos. They have some delegates that can take decision about what it happens (if I've understand how it works) and so it could be more protected from external influences (maybe, it's just an hypotesis).

I think dpos has its merit, but the main difference could be a bit of isolation. for any cryptos, not matter which are their rules, the value is linked to exchanges, use and capitalization. ark owners have been maybe just more cool with the last events.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

Is the KAPU project still continuing because I see this project is not progressing too I think this project is a bit slow in development because I follow the social media bounty from the project. Huh

I think everything is perfectly fine... Today their ico has started, so I'm waiting for the data of the early investors to understand how does it goes. I think you will read the updates on thier own website soon!

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

I think everything is perfectly fine... Today their ico has started, so I'm waiting for the data of the early investors to understand how does it goes. I think you will read the updates on thier own website soon!

in this moment there still aren't any data on website, just the countdown to the end of the ico, but I think is because is still too ealry to have some data. I'm waiting too for good news and something very motivating! Go Kapu Guys!  Smiley

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:09:22 AM

in this moment there still aren't any data on website, just the countdown to the end of the ico, but I think is because is still too ealry to have some data. I'm waiting too for good news and something very motivating! Go Kapu Guys!  Smiley
                                                                  today begins the Ico Kapu with his revolutionary project

It is not about visionary ideas, but about a technological process of which we are already part, which is constantly evolving and is trying to give answers today to questions that will be asked tomorrow, in respect for a necessary balance of interests. This is just the beginning of the story! Now it is up to you to decide whether to enter as an actor to write the sequel, or stop as a spectator to look at the others who are going out to the future.

https://kapu.one/
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

today begins the Ico Kapu with his revolutionary project

It is not about visionary ideas, but about a technological process of which we are already part, which is constantly evolving and is trying to give answers today to questions that will be asked tomorrow, in respect for a necessary balance of interests. This is just the beginning of the story! Now it is up to you to decide whether to enter as an actor to write the sequel, or stop as a spectator to look at the others who are going out to the future.

https://kapu.one/

I'm agree! There's no need to have the brand new technology created on your own. The most important things are to be useful and to change in better the approach to do something. Kapu has both.

cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

This is one of the most interesting project around on BTT , great developer and honest people around!
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

This is one of the most interesting project around on BTT , great developer and honest people around!

the concept is great of course, maybe the best in all bitcointalk forum. the idea is interesting and ambitious and its builded on a double solid base: dpos and akr project!  Smiley

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

the countdown in the main page is just fro the mainNET thet starts on 21st october, not to the end of the ico that ends the 16th of october. so I don't see information about ico.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

the countdown in the main page is just fro the mainNET thet starts on 21st october, not to the end of the ico that ends the 16th of october. so I don't see information about ico.

You're right! I don't see the anywhere on their website...  Huh There's ust the TEC (the Token Exchange Campaign) that is very far from the goal. They are expecting for 2000 btc and they hav just 0.8

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

You're right! I don't see the anywhere on their website...  Huh There's ust the TEC (the Token Exchange Campaign) that is very far from the goal. They are expecting for 2000 btc and they hav just 0.8

it must be the TEC, because the timing is the same of the ico and also because the exchange of bitcoin, lisk and ark that are the same cryptocurrencies that are allowed for the ico.  Embarrassed

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: