Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KAPU - The first Archaeological Blockchain -  (Read 59052 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

it is just strange that the contest will expire on the 20th october when the ico will end the 16th... so they are not strictly linked? maybe they are trying to communicate also beyond the ico's end.  Huh

Is not that strange, first of all because the ICO is supposed to end the 19th. As you can see in the bonus banners the 0% will end the 19th, so the campaign will last just one day more that the ICO.

the campaign will last for all the time of the ico, then no matter if it will last 1 or 4 days longer because maybe they would like to emphasize the success keeping posting and bringing supporters to their social/website.

This can be true just if they will raise all their minimum cap. There are still 18 days to find some investors, but in this moment they still need an half of the goal. I hope that twitter now can help them.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:48:11 AM

it is just strange that the contest will expire on the 20th october when the ico will end the 16th... so they are not strictly linked? maybe they are trying to communicate also beyond the ico's end.  Huh

Is not that strange, first of all because the ICO is supposed to end the 19th. As you can see in the bonus banners the 0% will end the 19th, so the campaign will last just one day more that the ICO.

the campaign will last for all the time of the ico, then no matter if it will last 1 or 4 days longer because maybe they would like to emphasize the success keeping posting and bringing supporters to their social/website.

This can be true just if they will raise all their minimum cap. There are still 18 days to find some investors, but in this moment they still need an half of the goal. I hope that twitter now can help them.

maybe is true the opposite. they wait for the end to know if they have enough funds to provide the contest the necessary amount...

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:50:22 AM

maybe is true the opposite. they wait for the end to know if they have enough funds to provide the contest the necessary amount...

I don't think so... the amount is in Kapu and I think they have already calculated if it will be available after the ico's end. I just think they prefer to close the contest a little after than before the ico's end.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

The web is looking more attractive, plus ark also supports this project, most likely the results of ICO will be good, because the ark also has a lot of enthusiasts

So, anyone knows if (and where in the case) Kapu is or will be listed? It can provide this project some further visibility and it can definetely help the to reach the soft cap.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

The web is looking more attractive, plus ark also supports this project, most likely the results of ICO will be good, because the ark also has a lot of enthusiasts

So, anyone knows if (and where in the case) Kapu is or will be listed? It can provide this project some further visibility and it can definetely help the to reach the soft cap.
For now, that would be premature to ask, rather we will definitely know when the ICO is over,  maybe after distribution. Am sure this would be made public for all to know
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:01:30 AM

Kapu and Ark are brothers and sisters, the Ark was the driving force behind many important projects,
 pushes like a rocket this excellent project for the community and the ecosystem
enigmatical

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:53:36 AM

Kapu and Ark are brothers and sisters, the Ark was the driving force behind many important projects,
Yes I agree with you, this project would succeed apart from the fact that it is an ARK fork,  it's solidly backedup been ARK.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

Yes I agree with you, this project would succeed apart from the fact that it is an ARK fork,  it's solidly backedup been ARK.

So this project will success like Ark too? It seem interesting to invest at Kapu project. And if peoples know that kapu supported by Ark, they will consider to invest at Kapu because with supported by Ark it mean that this project not scam
enigmatical

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

So this project will success like Ark too? It seem interesting to invest at Kapu project. And if peoples know that kapu supported by Ark, they will consider to invest at Kapu because with supported by Ark it mean that this project not scam
Yes,  the confidence the ARK project has generated amongst investors shows that KAPU would experience the same support so long as the team follow up on their plans on roadmap seamlessly while Devs constantly improve the Kapu app.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

it is difficult to say now if a project is to be better than another, I like the idea of helping and advancing the culture.
another reason to participate in the Kapu project is the reward that you get by voting delegates forgers with the system DPos
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:48:02 PM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!

You can find more information about this project on kapu website at https://www.kapu.one and read white paper, but i suggest you to also join their slack, the community very active on slack.This is link to join slack https://slack.kapu.one/
the white paper has been translated and written in various languages in addition to English, including chinese and indian.
the site is very well built and you can have all the information that you are looking for. congratulations Kapu
I confirm. The sto is done really well.. well built, made by a competent team. Then in the white paper you can find all the information you need.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

ARK is great i love it , and kapu is another great project based on ark , but the idea for kapu is very original and usefull .
kiashaan (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:15:15 PM

Arky 0.3 now include natively Kapu Mainnet :
https://pypi.org/project/Arky
PyPI Arky
Pythonic way to work with Ark.io EcoSystem.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:30:57 AM

ARK is great i love it , and kapu is another great project based on ark , but the idea for kapu is very original and usefull .

Kapu is a platform that aims to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology. I was amazed with kapu can utilizing blockchain technology for archeological, because to me this is unique project and will useful for science
enigmatical

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

PyPI Arky

Very impressive, even before ico ends devs are constantly working hard to deliver good product Kapu cutting edge technology.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:20:59 AM

PyPI Arky

Very impressive, even before ico ends devs are constantly working hard to deliver good product Kapu cutting edge technology.
these things show the constant work of the team. I follow your projects with more consistency,
and so far have not been disappointed by the projects in which I joined with Ico
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

PyPI Arky

Amazing work! .
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

Kapu is a platform that aims to preserve the finds all around the world using the Blockchain technology. I was amazed with kapu can utilizing blockchain technology for archeological, because to me this is unique project and will useful for science
I think we are here witnessing something big. First project of this kind that will start a chain of many other similar project cause the idea is brilliant. Glad KAPU is getting so much attention cause it deserves it.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

Supporting this nice idea with signature campaign, hope have a bright future...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

I think we are here witnessing something big. First project of this kind that will start a chain of many other similar project cause the idea is brilliant. Glad KAPU is getting so much attention cause it deserves it.
indeed if you look at project projects now very rarely have a concept like KAPU maybe this is the first time.
is very useful and can facilitate research especially in the field of science, which is currently really interested many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: