Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Ethereum classic  (Read 1170 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:17:57 PM

If you remember for what reason at all ETH became a real fork of the ETC project, then you should remember that this was a very serious reason why Vitalik Buterin restarted what could not be touched in principle, since he promised decentralization.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:33:28 PM

i prefer to invest in the ethereum than in the ethereum classic.
Because ethereum is more famous than ethereum classic.And about a couple past of day ago, ethereum is holding hardfork to get better chain network.
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 03:44:14 PM

Maybe the classic Ethereum is better if you want to invest long-term and are afraid to take the consequences.
because ETC is more stable than ETH

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:53:50 PM

Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!

In my opinion, one reason to invest in Ethereum is because ETH is very popular among other altcoins. ETH is also very much used as an ICO platform, only its weakness is that ETH prices are very unstable and difficult to control. because ETH supplies do not know for sure.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:12:51 PM

honesty people are moving away from ethereum project and investing on other platform. NEO, Tron, stellar. the scammers keeps denting the ethereum image. i don;t see much different between ethereum and the ethereum classic. it seems the same thing as bitcoin cash and bitcoin.  both are the results of forking. it depend on choice. choose the one that suits you.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:18:40 PM

Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!
investing in ethereum is a good thing, but there are still many doubts in ethereum clasic. but believe me ethereum still has good potential to be made as one of the good things for investment. look at the position in ethereum right now we can see it's in a good market, so this is probably a good step in ethereum

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:30:50 PM

Thx a lot!
investing in ethereum is a good thing, but there are still many doubts in ethereum clasic. but believe me ethereum still has good potential to be made as one of the good things for investment. look at the position in ethereum right now we can see it's in a good market, so this is probably a good step in ethereum
in any case, I will always support ethereum, And no matter what, I will not consider hardfork any of Altcoin as a real promising investment. Based on this ethereum Classic gave opportunities earlier for many investors, but she has no future.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:08:14 PM

Thx a lot!
Don't know who told you that investing in these coins are bad , I think it's 2 fundamental coins are a great grow in the future , they have long proven already to market themselves
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:12:16 PM

Thx a lot!

I don't recommend that you may invest ETC. ETC never reaches its potential. I think, it never reach also. I don't trust their team&works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 01:44:46 PM

Both are good coin to me. But I think it is not proper time to invest Ethereum classic. Because day by day it will fall. Otherhand now ETH rate are cost. So invest ETH are good decession.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 02:27:40 PM

Both are good coin to me. But I think it is not proper time to invest Ethereum classic. Because day by day it will fall. Otherhand now ETH rate are cost. So invest ETH are good decession.
Ethereum classic is a non-official ETH fork and I think it can not comparable to ETH. It was able to go up to these places, because it was an ETH named. This choice should definitely be ETH.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:20:52 PM

Of these two projects, I would probably choose ETH, and it is this project that shows great popularity today. The popularity is due to the fact that a large number of projects are being created on the platform.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 09:10:36 AM

My opinion does not pretend to be an expert assessment, but I believe that Ethereum is both one of the most innovative coins, and at the same time it can become useless. Smart contracts and the ability to launch new projects on the Ethereum blockchain have become a breakthrough among blockchain projects, but over time projects can abandon Ethereum and choose more advanced projects, then the value of the coin will be under big question.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 09:42:19 PM

Of these two projects, I would probably choose ETH, and it is this project that shows great popularity today. The popularity is due to the fact that a large number of projects are being created on the platform.
And I like Ethereum Classic more. This coin has quite a lot of liquidity. And the network reliability is also high.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:47:04 PM

Both projects have very high potential for value growth, but in my opinion Ethereum has gained a big advantage thanks to Constantinople hardfork. If I had to choose, in my opinion the investment in Ethereum is definitely safer than in Ethereum Classic.

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:33:06 PM

Thx a lot!
Investing in ethereum is such a good idea.Ethereum is a stable coin even in volatile market and it has a good platfrom and have potential for growth in the future.Due to high demand in the market ethereum would be the most popular coin next to bitcoin in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:20:47 AM

Investing in ethereum is such a good idea.Ethereum is a stable coin even in volatile market and it has a good platfrom and have potential for growth in the future.Due to high demand in the market ethereum would be the most popular coin next to bitcoin in the future.
ETH is already a high class coin and demanded by many investors! It's necessary to remember that there is almost 6x more ETH in circulating than BTC. Maybe if ETH owned fewer coins in circulating the prices could be others right now! But anyway, ETH is well accepted and growing. ETC is the shadow and before HardFork there was an expectation of ETH's escape for ETC, but that did not happen.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:21:47 PM

if it is a matter of investment, I think ethereum is the right choice and currently the price is cheap, which is $ 137. But I actually want to dig up information about Ethereum and its development to date, of course after the occurrence of Hardfork Ethereum. Are there real changes or developments especially in the network? Thanks,
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:25:11 PM

Investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic is a good idea. Yes, there are drawbacks. But both blockchains are in the development stage. Constantly made their revision.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:45:45 PM

ETH and ETC projects that have already clearly entered history as legends of the cryptocurrency world. Therefore, I think that now we need to invest in other projects, because the time of these projects has already passed. These are working projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: