Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Ethereum classic  (Read 1176 times)
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:56:22 PM

Everything has its own risk, mate. If you believe in ETH, so just buy it right now. ETH price is still quite low and affordable to buy. Don't wait till the price rising more.Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.Ethereum is also called by the king of altcoins because of its advantages and the use of the coin. I will never stop to buy it.
Peruvyn

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:06:37 PM

I can't give you any assurance for you to invest in Ethereum Classic but I can tell you to invest in Ethereum with the little things that I know about the project. Ethereum will continue to stay relevant for long term and it is have enough opportunity for growth

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:38:32 PM

I can't give you any assurance for you to invest in Ethereum Classic but I can tell you to invest in Ethereum with the little things that I know about the project. Ethereum will continue to stay relevant for long term and it is have enough opportunity for growth
Ethereum Classic has more liquidity, if we compare it with the levels of capitalization of other coins. I also invest in Ethereum Classic.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:57:01 PM

Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!
Before investing your money i think you need to do small analysis then you will get your answer.
From my point of view you can invest in ETH because it has ICO platform for this reason its future must be bright. Although ETC is good for investing but i think ETH is better than ETC.       
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:21:36 PM

Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!
If you invest then invest in both coins , as they showed good growth in 2017 , but of course more money is better to invest in eth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:18:49 AM

I will choose ETC, because he is very stable, even 51 attacks did not let him have a big price decline.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:05:20 AM

Thx a lot!
I see another ethereum so like name and it is ethereum classic vision, despite of its name, it just scam people since it is launched at the same time when ethereum hardforks are on going, in that case, we cant see the originality besides these coin and I advice not to tolerate or neither support it as main coin.
VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

in my opinion, ethereum weaknesses cannot be part of the real market in the product world, but it is still bound as a platform, so if the focus is on the platform, the market movements tend to be unstable. different from altcoin which is focused on production, the price of the coin can survive with the movement of its production goods.

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:02:52 AM

in my opinion, ethereum weaknesses cannot be part of the real market in the product world, but it is still bound as a platform, so if the focus is on the platform, the market movements tend to be unstable. different from altcoin which is focused on production, the price of the coin can survive with the movement of its production goods.
but they are a lot which is above the blockchain etheruem. It will also improve the growth of trade etheruem. never am, ethereum is a formidable platform, until now we could see ethereum exist in almost all Exchange platforms. that's what makes ethereum became very large.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:15:25 AM

Im not that good at anything techy and my mark will be mediocre but Ethereum is a must for all crypto investors and Ethereum classic isn't that bad ,if I were you I'd go for both because they will both do well in future

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:00:59 PM

Investing in Ethereum is always a great idea, because I think that ETH is still very oversold and once the market will change its direction, Eth will be able to show its full potential. However, I do not like ETC because it is only a fork coin.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:15:47 PM

from my point of view, ETC is good for short term ( it's ~5$ now, with small marketcap => easy to x2) and ETH is good for long term (ETH has huge team and big community). so my plan is buy ETC now and wait to x2 => dump ETC to ETH.  Wink
Melo20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:48:17 PM

The two cryptocurrencies not only share the same name but also share an interesting story that is one of the most pivotal events in all cryptocurrency history. The battle between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic is one of ethics and ideologies.

Before there were the two different Ethereums we see now, there was only one Ethereum. Since then, $50 million was stolen by an unknown hacker or hackers, and this resulted in two distinct camps of people in the cryptocurrency world being formed.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:21:54 PM

Thx a lot!
Current conditions are not suitable for investing by looking at market conditions that are also not good, you should save your ethereum because I am sure ethereum will be victorious in the future with its technology which is very sophisticated for me, ethereum.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 12:39:31 PM

Thx a lot!
I prefer Ethereum in terms of investment because of the fact that it has huge support by enthusiasts and developers worldwide. Ethereum is always a good investment for me to be honest and I know that other investor would agree with me maybe beacuse it is a very trusted and a good project ever made next to Bitcoin. At the moment Ethereum is the king of Altcoins and I know you are going to agree with me right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:51:27 PM

Thx a lot!

They are just created by companies that wants to divide the volume of investment of people and make their profits. I think investing on the old ones are much better because in these days, people want to become the boss of their own coin, even that the coin is misleading, they are just pushing it because they want to earn, no good purposes and solution for community problems and needs.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:33:51 PM

I prefer Ethereum in terms of investment because of the fact that it has huge support by enthusiasts and developers worldwide. Ethereum is always a good investment for me to be honest and I know that other investor would agree with me maybe beacuse it is a very trusted and a good project ever made next to Bitcoin. At the moment Ethereum is the king of Altcoins and I know you are going to agree with me right now.
Ethereum is a big altcoin, the king of altcoins while Bitcoin is the King of crypto. I don't see competitive ability of Ethereum Classic with Ethereum. They are different projects, that moved on different directions after the fork years ago. Ethereum shown more actively developments than Ethereum Classic. It is clear that Ethereum is better and bigger than Ethereum Classic in many aspects, market cap, price, total traded volume, total value of their ecosystems.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:17:18 PM

Of course I prefer Ethereum than Ethereum classic, if we pay attention then ethereum classic always follows what happens with Ethereum, besides that there are many my token based ethereum so that it requires ethereum for transactions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:30:22 PM

Both projects really function successfully and I see that they are really undergoing development. Surely, it cannot be said that this will be really super successful, but I think that these projects will bring good benefits.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:41:00 PM

Both projects are good. ETC made me some good profits, but eth gives me a lot of profits comparing to ETC. When you ask me if what coin I'll put my money on, I'll probably choose the both of them. But I'll invest more on ETH maybe 65-70% of money and 35-30% ETC.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: