Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc = you make me tired  (Read 5057 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:27:20 PM

There are so many things that happened to bitcoin this year, although there is so many issue, bitcoin still stay strong on the top, sometimes need extra improvement to become the best coin, so it is your lost if you leave bitcoin and change to eth
It will be much better to still have bot and some other alts too. Crypto currency future is quite broad and will have lots of innovation and progress. If we hold some no. It can increase more in the future.
It is difficult to understand how the crypto currency will give us the opportunity to make money. Sometimes it will make us stop everything and stay away from this digital currency. But the real fact is there is big money in a crypto currency we have to utilize it properly. Some people are making a huge profit with doing this digital currency trading. If you are not interested in spending time then best buy some coins and keep it with you, it will give you profit in future.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

Earning btc makes me tired . The only motivation that makes me earn btc is that I'm laid a lot for a simple task but a tiring one. So that's the only thing.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

Earning btc makes me tired . The only motivation that makes me earn btc is that I'm laid a lot for a simple task but a tiring one. So that's the only thing.

I'm only beginning to earn bitcoin and I'm not tired at all. Maybe because I'm just too excited about it. But once I'm getting used to it, I may feel tired as well similar to you guys feeling right now. I'm try to motivate myself and of course get some rest if needed if I really want to earn good amount of bitcoins.

Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:23 AM

I'm only beginning to earn bitcoin and I'm not tired at all. Maybe because I'm just too excited about it. But once I'm getting used to it, I may feel tired as well similar to you guys feeling right now. I'm try to motivate myself and of course get some rest if needed if I really want to earn good amount of bitcoins.

Me too. People that has no belief and dedication on bitcoin will not succeed in this cryptoworld. Those segwit and other stuff are just obstacles that will prove that bitcoin is really the ONE and the BEST. It's just like real life,  you need to conquer all your battles in order to achieve success.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

If you believe in bitcoin that it can help you in so many ways, well even it makes me tired that's fine with me. Bitcoin cannot disappoint me in such a thing but it always makes me give satisfaction in several methods.
rublix

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

Altcoins have better ROI since they are cheaper anyways, just pick them wisely.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

SegShit , bip888 , bip 999 , bipbipbip , btc you make me tired and stressed

I will trade your seconde wife = ethereum

Yes ,really no work  have no pay,You have to be done effort first before you get your pay.Its makes me tired of thinking.And because this is my extra income job so its very tiring most of all my work is 12hrs.But still I keep on doing it because when I succeed on this online job,I would rather choose it for a better income and I think it is not just better but its the best source of income.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:30:08 PM

BTC makes tired it can actually be an early struggle, where btc has a good track record and a fairly high rate from time to time. But all the fatigue is paid when getting bitcoin as income and managed to sell it at the highest rate.

Dude, no one will give you money for free (with the exception of crypto-coin airdrops), either in fiat currency such as US Dollar, Euro or Japanese Yen, or in crypto-currency (BTC, ETH, XMR.etc). Work hard, if you want to earn Bitcoins.
Indeed! We need to work damn hard to earn money for ourselves and our families. As we all know that there is no gain without pain. You really need to sweat in order to earn much more than your fellow people. No matter it is fiat or crypto, hard work is the key to success everywhere. Good luck!
You cannot change the rule of world. It is naturally declared that whatever you just try for that will be given to you. Either it fiat business or trading in crypto currencies, you would not be getting anything if you are not working hard for this. You have to work carefully, so carefully you will be getting all the benefits.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

If you believe in bitcoin that it can help you in so many ways, well even it makes me tired that's fine with me. Bitcoin cannot disappoint me in such a thing but it always makes me give satisfaction in several methods.
This is your believe I suppose. By knowing all the ifs and buts of bitcoin and this is amazingly increase the profit and make you more strongly financially, then I think you must accept the reality of loss along with profits.

Risks are there, losses are there. Just don’t disappoint and don’t get tired, there is much more after this break.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

BTC makes tired it can actually be an early struggle, where btc has a good track record and a fairly high rate from time to time. But all the fatigue is paid when getting bitcoin as income and managed to sell it at the highest rate.

Dude, no one will give you money for free (with the exception of crypto-coin airdrops), either in fiat currency such as US Dollar, Euro or Japanese Yen, or in crypto-currency (BTC, ETH, XMR.etc). Work hard, if you want to earn Bitcoins.
Indeed! We need to work damn hard to earn money for ourselves and our families. As we all know that there is no gain without pain. You really need to sweat in order to earn much more than your fellow people. No matter it is fiat or crypto, hard work is the key to success everywhere. Good luck!
You cannot change the rule of world. It is naturally declared that whatever you just try for that will be given to you. Either it fiat business or trading in crypto currencies, you would not be getting anything if you are not working hard for this. You have to work carefully, so carefully you will be getting all the benefits.
If you are working hard in Bitcoin, it not enough for helps you get rich because you do not learning knowledge and find new way improve your income, in someday your job in Bitcoin will disappear, that is reason you should have backup way for deal worst situation.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

Altcoins have better ROI since they are cheaper anyways, just pick them wisely.

Too riaky. And the steady alts like eth pretty much moves same as btc. There may be a lot of things going on with bitcoin but as we can see it's all for the better and i won't have any problems holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

lol don't get tired with bitcoin because there you can test how long you patient  on holding and saving your altcoins just don't forget the altcoins that has really potential to grow with in a week your just risking your. oney for those altcoins that limited to use and pump
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

This is your believe I suppose. By knowing all the ifs and buts of bitcoin and this is amazingly increase the profit and make you more strongly financially, then I think you must accept the reality of loss along with profits.

Risks are there, losses are there. Just don’t disappoint and don’t get tired, there is much more after this break.
Yes, sometimes it makes someone tired especially if you are working two things the same time in other words,multi tasking way. For example, working in a company and after work, do the things in accordance to bitcoin'standard for sure you'll do it at home so the pressure that you got from work may brought home. So in dealing with your time management, make sure you have everything you need. Set a goal when is convenience for your time with bitcoin and make sure to complete everything in hand before the deadliest time for the campaign for it is difficult to retrieve.
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

Don't think about it too much then. Just hold in your wallet and and go to sleep.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:22:43 AM

Don't think about it too much then. Just hold in your wallet and and go to sleep.
In my opinion, it is better to put it on a trading site and trade altcoins instead of going to sleep and just making your bitcoin useless. We don't need to care for the things in bitcoin because we are traders and as a traders we should do trades in order to make money and not only by just holding bitcoin. Go to bittrex and deposit your bitcoin there and make millions through altcoins.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:45:21 AM

if it makes me rich, I don't care how much tired.
I agree with you.
When we become rich then all tired feelings that have passed will not be so meaningful. Even just make us happy.  Grin
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment. However, it is clearly not without risk, that can make us feel worried and tired. But when we become a millionaire with bitcoin, we won't feel tired after that(only happy).
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 02:55:25 PM by naidray

Yes, everyone is tired by running after bitcoins but we have no other choice. Bitcoins should be dealt carefully after earning hard way. Don’t try to gamble with them. Even trading is not recommendable with bitcoins until and unless you have great command over trading.

But once we accumulate some decent number of bitcoins, we can get very big satisfaction like we have achieved something bigger in our life. For that achievement we need to bear all these tiredness.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:44:42 AM

Well, bitcoin we will make you tired as f*ck hahaha. Why? It's simply because bitcoin have value. All things on earth that have value must to do hard work, before you earn or gain it. There's no such thing that can easily get, like bitcoin. Bitcoin is hard to earn, and you must be work hard to earn 1 BTC or 2 BTC. Making you tired all day, cause you have to earn bitcoins.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

Because all innovate and adapt to technology and conditions occured, as well bitcoin that happen above it's to facilitate us with all the considerations without eliminating rules of bitcoin itself. if bitcoin has been circulating all of it's done mined, there probably will not be any changes or updates going on inside it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: