Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why isn't this forum in Japanese?  (Read 1634 times)
RichG (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:07:58 AM

If satoshi was supposedly Japanese, and he is listed as the founder of the forum, why isn't the UI in Japanese, and why didn't he post in Japanese?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acorn

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I make pretty things.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 06:08:47 PM

If satoshi was supposedly Japanese, and he is listed as the founder of the forum, why isn't the UI in Japanese, and why didn't he post in Japanese?

Why? Because he probably wasn't really Japanese.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:09:27 PM

He was most definitely English Cheesy

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 06:12:52 PM

He was most definitely English Cheesy

Well, an English-speaker, at any rate.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:40:43 PM

If the Sony Playstation is designed in Japan, why isn't it only in Japanese? Powerful logic here, guys.

Roll Eyes

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:43:26 PM

Das WorldWideWeb wurde in der Schweiz erfunden, ab jetzt ist hier nur noch Deutsch, Französisch, Italienisch und Rätoromanisch erlaubt.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:46:33 PM

If the Sony Playstation is designed in Japan, why isn't it only in Japanese? Powerful logic here, guys.

Roll Eyes

Post a link to the most popular Japanese forum, then.  Given that the creator is Japanese, there should be a massive Japanese following, right?

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:52:34 PM

Roll Eyes

Post a link to the most popular Japanese forum, then.  Given that the creator is Japanese, there should be a massive Japanese following, right?

Nationalism is not a justification. You can't say that the Japanese should like it just because the creator is Japanese. Furthermore, English is the language of money and trade. Someone smart enough to design something like Bitcoin wouldn't be dumb enough to limit it to the Japanese.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:03:05 PM

Roll Eyes

Post a link to the most popular Japanese forum, then.  Given that the creator is Japanese, there should be a massive Japanese following, right?

Nationalism is not a justification. You can't say that the Japanese should like it just because the creator is Japanese. Furthermore, English is the language of money and trade. Someone smart enough to design something like Bitcoin wouldn't be dumb enough to limit it to the Japanese.

On the contrary, if the creator was Japanese, living in Japan, the first people who would take notice are the Japanese, as he would likely be speaking with other Japanese associates who were interested in his idea; I don't know how many non-Japanese speakers live outside of Japan, but I wager it isn't much.  Considering that Satoshi was extremely well-versed in the English language, spent most of his time awake during Western hours, and never spoke Japanese while he was here, or anywhere where his name followed, I argue that the name is false and he isn't from Japan, or wasn't there while developing Bitcoin, which in either case, I don't consider him Japanese, which is why your parody, "If the Sony Playstation is designed in Japan, why isn't it only in Japanese?", doesn't really work out to begin with.  Satoshi wasn't in Japan, and probably wasn't Japanese, which, as the OP asked, is why there isn't a major Japanese forum, and why Satoshi doesn't speak Japanese.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:07:37 PM

On the contrary, if the creator was Japanese, living in Japan, the first people who would take notice are the Japanese, as he would likely be speaking with other Japanese associates who were interested in his idea; I don't know how many non-Japanese speakers live outside of Japan, but I wager it isn't much.  Considering that Satoshi was extremely well-versed in the English language, spent most of his time awake during Western hours, and never spoke Japanese while he was here, or anywhere where his name followed, I argue that the name is false and he isn't from Japan, or wasn't there while developing Bitcoin, which in either case, I don't consider him Japanese, which is why your parody, "If the Sony Playstation is designed in Japan, why isn't it only in Japanese?", doesn't really work out to begin with.  Satoshi wasn't in Japan, and probably wasn't Japanese, which, as the OP asked, is why there isn't a major Japanese forum, and why Satoshi doesn't speak Japanese.

No, a person wishing to remain anonymous would not go out and meet many people to explain his idea, especially not in the location in which he lives. The internet is an English dominated means of conveyance. A Japanese person would quickly realize that Japan is very small and would like to reach a wider audience. It makes absolutely no sense to offer Bitcoin to the Japanese first, just like it makes no sense to offer a Playstation only to the Japanese. It is understable to claim Satoshi is most likely not Japanese, however your evidence for such a hypothesis is nonexistent.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:10:52 PM

It makes absolutely no sense to offer Bitcoin to the Japanese first, just like it makes no sense to offer a Playstation only to the Japanese.
And yet, Sony does release the consoles and games in Japan first, and there are many that never make it over. (or only make it over untranslated)

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:24:05 PM

No, a person wishing to remain anonymous would not go out and meet many people to explain his idea, especially not in the location in which he lives. The internet is an English dominated means of conveyance. A Japanese person would quickly realize that Japan is very small and would like to reach a wider audience. It makes absolutely no sense to offer Bitcoin to the Japanese first, just like it makes no sense to offer a Playstation only to the Japanese. It is understable to claim Satoshi is most likely not Japanese, however your evidence for such a hypothesis is nonexistent.

If he wanted to remain anonymous, why would you assume he was Japanese?  Here's the problem; you seem to still assume, or are playing off the OP's assumption, that Satoshi is actually Japanese, in some form or another.  If I wanted to remain completely anonymous, I'd invent a false identity, right?  And I'd probably pick something nobody would suspect, but could easily adopt; the Japanese are stereotyped to be highly logical and literal people, with super-powered brains who could invent something like Bitcoin.  That's the kind of image I'd want people to believe; not some white guy living somewhere much further west, despite Satoshi's personality and other habits pointing in this direction.  If this evidence doesn't count, then your evidence, that Satoshi was being honest about his name and character, requires a lot of naivety to count as "existent".  It's not that Satoshi would only offer the Playstation to the Japanese (which doesn't make sense to begin with, as the Playstation is already offered in multiple languages, and nowhere have we come to the conclusion that Satoshi would've only released his product in Japanese,) it's that he isn't Japanese and wouldn't have offered it to begin with, due to a language barrier, and more importantly, because he doesn't care about the Japanese.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:27:18 PM

If he wanted to remain anonymous, why would you assume he was Japanese?  Here's the problem; you seem to still assume, or are playing off the OP's assumption, that Satoshi is actually Japanese, in some form or another.  If I wanted to remain completely anonymous, I'd invent a false identity, right?  And I'd probably pick something nobody would suspect, but could easily adopt; the Japanese are stereotyped to be highly logical and literal people, with super-powered brains who could invent something like Bitcoin.  That's the kind of image I'd want people to believe; not some white guy living somewhere much further west, despite Satoshi's personality and other habits pointing in this direction.  If this evidence doesn't count, then your evidence, that Satoshi was being honest about his name and character, requires a lot of naivety to count as "existent".  It's not that Satoshi would only offer the Playstation to the Japanese (which doesn't make sense to begin with, as the Playstation is already offered in multiple languages, and nowhere have we come to the conclusion that Satoshi would've only released his product in Japanese,) it's that he isn't Japanese and wouldn't have offered it to begin with, due to a language barrier, and more importantly, because he doesn't care about the Japanese.

There is no reason to assume he is anything other than what he said he was, since neither you nor I can prove otherwise. Speculation is fine, but claiming it as fact is simply incorrect.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:30:22 PM

There is no reason to assume he is anything other than what he said he was, since neither you nor I can prove otherwise. Speculation is fine, but claiming it as fact is simply incorrect.

Fine.

And by the way, I'm actually president Obama.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:31:21 PM

There are plenty of reasons:
...Satoshi was extremely well-versed in the English language, spent most of his time awake during Western hours, and never spoke Japanese while he was here, or anywhere where his name followed...

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:36:11 PM

Fine.

And by the way, I'm actually president Obama.

While highly unlikely, it is entirely possible and I am not able to prove such a thing incorrect.

There are plenty of reasons:
...Satoshi was extremely well-versed in the English language, spent most of his time awake during Western hours, and never spoke Japanese while he was here, or anywhere where his name followed...

Like I said, speculation is fine. Arguing this as evidence against Satoshi is futile, because it implies that:

1. A Japanese person is not allowed to be awake during certain hours of the day.
2. A Japanese person can't speak good English.
3. A Japanese person can't voluntarily refuse to communicate in Japanese.

Since those three points are absolute nonsense, your evidence is in fact not evidence at all.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:49:23 PM

1. A Japanese person is not allowed to be awake during certain hours of the day.
2. A Japanese person can't speak good English.
3. A Japanese person can't voluntarily refuse to communicate in Japanese.

1. A Japanese person is much less likely to be awake during certain hours of the night.
2. A Japanese person is apt to make specific grammatical errors, none of which Satoshi made. (It's speak English well, btw... "speak good English" is not good English. Wink )
3. A Japanese person would naturally be more comfortable speaking in his native language.

These are not proof that Satoshi was in fact a US-based native speaker of English, but they are evidence.

Let's hit this problem with Occam's Razor: Which is more probable, that a native English speaker would choose a Japanese pseudonym, or that a native Japanese speaker would choose a Japanese pseudonym, and then proceed to go to great lengths to pretend to be a native English speaker using a Japanese pseudonym?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:00:42 PM

snip

You seem to be unaware of two vital concepts in human beings: lying, and detection of lies, otherwise known as "doubt".  I "doubt" Satoshi is Japanese.  I "doubt" he is Japanese so much, that it is beyond reason.  Though I can never prove he is not Japanese, I have enough "doubt" to know that he isn't being honest with his identity.  Anyone should be able to clearly see that I am not President Obama; it's okay to have doubt.  You can doubt my identity.  Simply because you cannot prove it to the absolute, 100% tee, doesn't mean it cannot be true.

If it's absolutes you're needing, then I don't know what to tell you; unless you're willing to find Satoshi, get him to take a picture, along with his Japanese birth certificate, his SSN, and total proof that he is the creator of Bitcoin, so we can see, clearly, he is, in fact, a Japanese man from Japan, I cannot say he is Japanese, or that his name is really his.  Hear-say is not good enough, due to the problem I described before: the concept of lying, being, people deliberately or inadvertently hiding the truth.  Until this evidence is provided, I will proceed to doubt Satoshi's name is actually Satoshi, and I will doubt his nationality as being Japanese.  You're right in saying, there's no good proof that he isn't Japanese, but you're also under the assumption that he is.  Right now, nobody knows to the absolute truth, including you.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:02:36 PM

These are not proof that Satoshi was in fact a US-based native speaker of English, but they are evidence.

Let's hit this problem with Occam's Razor: Which is more probable, that a native English speaker would choose a Japanese pseudonym, or that a native Japanese speaker would choose a Japanese pseudonym, and then proceed to go to great lengths to pretend to be a native English speaker using a Japanese pseudonym?

A Japanese person would be more likely to use a Japanese pseudonym and then modify his lifestyle to correctly tailor to his intended English audience. It is pretty easy to say this, because "more likely" is subject to an individuals interpretation. Like I said, your evidence is not evidence at all, as it can be twisted to support either side. It is situational evidence at best.

You're also trying to twist Occam's Razor into a false dichotomy.

snip

You seem to be unaware of two vital concepts in human beings: lying, and detection of lies, otherwise known as "doubt".  I "doubt" Satoshi is Japanese.  I "doubt" he is Japanese so much, that it is beyond reason.  Though I can never prove he is not Japanese, I have enough "doubt" to know that he isn't being honest with his identity.  Anyone should be able to clearly see that I am not President Obama; it's okay to have doubt.  You can doubt my identity.  Simply because you cannot prove it to the absolute, 100% tee, doesn't mean it cannot be true.

If it's absolutes you're needing, then I don't know what to tell you; unless you're willing to find Satoshi, get him to take a picture, along with his Japanese birth certificate, his SSN, and total proof that he is the creator of Bitcoin, so we can see, clearly, he is, in fact, a Japanese man from Japan, I cannot say he is Japanese, or that his name is really his.  Hear-say is not good enough, due to the problem I described before: the concept of lying, being, people deliberately or inadvertently hiding the truth.  Until this evidence is provided, I will proceed to doubt Satoshi's name is actually Satoshi, and I will doubt his nationality as being Japanese.  You're right in saying, there's no good proof that he isn't Japanese, but you're also under the assumption that he is.  Right now, nobody knows to the absolute truth, including you.

Then this entire thread is pretty pointless.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:10:01 PM

Occam's razor works equally well on more than two options. It's possible that he was a Chinese person, using a Japanese pseudonym, and tailoring his posting habits and language to appear western. Or he could have been a space alien posting from the moon, using a hyper-tech translation program and a Japanese pseudonym. Occam slices all of those away as well.

It's also possible that you are Satoshi, and throwing FUD to get people off your trail. Wink

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:13:07 PM

Occam's razor works equally well on more than two options. It's possible that he was a Chinese person, using a Japanese pseudonym, and tailoring his posting habits and language to appear western. Or he could have been a space alien posting from the moon, using a hyper-tech translation program and a Japanese pseudonym. Occam slices all of those away as well.

It's also possible that you are Satoshi, and throwing FUD to get people off your trail. Wink

Actually, I'm Satoshi, and I should know pretty well whether or not I'm lying.  Also, I'm not Japanese.

Cheesy

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:19:16 PM

It is most likely Satoshi is precisely as he says he is.

Lol, okay.

*Posted from my luxury Bitcoin submarine.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:23:09 PM

It is most likely Satoshi is precisely as he says he is.
Except that there's no such person as Satoshi Nakamoto.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:26:41 PM

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:27:43 PM

Out of pure curiosity; what's your take on God, Azure?

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:29:55 PM

Out of pure curiosity; what's your take on God, Azure?

I personally don't believe in any such entity, but I wouldn't be able to prove either a positive or negative hypothesis on the subject.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:31:31 PM

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
And a Japanese pseudonym is far from conclusive evidence that a person is Japanese.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:33:17 PM

And a Japanese pseudonym is far from conclusive evidence that a person is Japanese.

Never said it was.

nebulus

Activity: 490

... it only gets better...

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:38:16 PM

Because every 8th person in the world speaks English.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:40:04 PM

Never said it was.
But you're using it as such.

He posted at times inconsistent with living in Japan, he spoke perfect English, and used a Times of London quote in the genesis Block. Yet, you say that the simplest explanation, based entirely on his use of a Japanese pseudonym, is that he was Japanese.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:45:00 PM

At some point in time, Azure, you will need to dispute my claim:  I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

At some point, you'll have to tell me I'm wrong, or you must assume everything I say is factual about myself.  You have to assume I'm lying, even if you can't prove it.  And if you call me a liar, you have to acknowledge that the man behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto could've been lying, and that there is no absolute truth that he is required to be honest about his own identity.

So which is it?  Do you believe I am Satoshi Nakamoto, as I, Satoshi Nakamoto, say I am, and what is your reasoning to explain why I am or am not?

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:46:33 PM

He posted at times inconsistent with living in Japan, he spoke perfect English, and used a Times of London quote in the genesis Block. Yet, you say that the simplest explanation, based entirely on his use of a Japanese pseudonym, is that he was Japanese.

Yes.

At some point in time, Azure, you will need to dispute my claim:  I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

At some point, you'll have to tell me I'm wrong, or you must assume everything I say is factual about myself.  You have to assume I'm lying, even if you can't prove it.  And if you call me a liar, you have to acknowledge that the man behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto could've been lying, and that there is no absolute truth that he is required to be honest about his own identity.

So which is it?  Do you believe I am Satoshi Nakamoto, as I, Satoshi Nakamoto, say I am, and what is your reasoning to explain why I am or am not?

I see no reason to assume you're not Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi and President Obama being the same person would certainly be interesting.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Yes.

Does it follow, then, that I am a deity from the Forgotten Realms? Obviously, Myrkul is dead, so I can't be him. Perhaps I'm Cyric, or Kelemvor, just pretending to be Myrkul?

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:53:48 PM

Does it follow, then, that I am a deity from the Forgotten Realms? Obviously, Myrkul is dead, so I can't be him. Perhaps I'm Cyric, or Kelemvor, just pretending to be Myrkul?

You can be whatever you want to be.  Smiley

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:56:17 PM

I see no reason to assume you're not Satoshi Nakamoto.

Good.  Now that we've cleared that up:

I am not Japanese.  Rather, I come from the planet Kru-Ton 8.  The first man I met was named Satoshi, and so I stole his identity; it was the easiest way to get along with you Earthlings, as my real form is that of a busty space princess.  Thus, I traveled to Canada, and developed Bitcoin there.  Why Canada?  Because you don't question the great Satoshi Nakamoto, that's why.

Anyway, I didn't create a Japanese forum because I don't understand Japanese.  I also don't understand English, but you can call BS anytime and catch my point Tongue

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:59:11 PM

I see no reason to assume you're not Satoshi Nakamoto.

Good.  Now that we've cleared that up:

I am not Japanese.  Rather, I come from the planet Kru-Ton 8.  The first man I met was named Satoshi, and so I stole his identity; it was the easiest way to get along with you Earthlings, as my real form is that of a busty space princess.  Thus, I traveled to Canada, and developed Bitcoin there.  Why Canada?  Because you don't question the great Satoshi Nakamoto, that's why.

Anyway, I didn't create a Japanese forum because I don't understand Japanese.  I also don't understand English, but you can call BS anytime and catch my point Tongue

Fascinating, tell me more about your travels, President Satoshi Obama.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:01:28 PM

Aw, I could write a space-book about it, but I'm afraid I'd have to charge for further information about my Bitcoin secrets.  Canadian dollars only, please; I don't know much about this Bitcoin stuff, but I hear it's a ponzi bubble.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 09:02:15 PM

That's all the proof I need. You are Satoshi. Wink

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:13:15 PM

Aw, I could write a space-book about it, but I'm afraid I'd have to charge for further information about my Bitcoin secrets.  Canadian dollars only, please; I don't know much about this Bitcoin stuff, but I hear it's a ponzi bubble.

Pyramid ponzi techno bubble.

When I first came to this forum, someone PM'd me wondering if I was an engineer working on Windows Azure. That PM made a lot more sense than your claim.   Tongue

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:23:11 PM

When I first came to this forum, someone PM'd me wondering if I was an engineer working on Windows Azure. That PM made a lot more sense than your claim.   Tongue
And yet, both make more sense than your claim that Satoshi is Japanese, solely because he chose a Japanese pseudonym.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:24:27 PM

And yet, both make more sense than your claim that Satoshi is Japanese, solely because he chose a Japanese pseudonym.

Me being a Windows Azure engineer based on my pseudonym makes more sense than Satoshi being Japanese based on his?  Huh

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:28:24 PM

Me being a Windows Azure engineer based on my pseudonym makes more sense than Satoshi being Japanese based on his?  Huh
Yes, because you chose your pseudonym to create your identity, and he chose his to hide it.

AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:38:07 PM

Yes, because you chose your pseudonym to create your identity, and he chose his to hide it.

How do you know this?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:48:30 PM

How do you know this?

Because I am Satoshi, and that's why I used that Pseudonym. Roll Eyes

RichG (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:05:09 AM

How do you know this?

Because I am Satoshi, and that's why I used that Pseudonym. Roll Eyes

No, I am Satoshi.
AzureEngineer

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:29:42 AM

We're all Satoshi. Yay!  Cheesy

oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:44:50 AM

I would much rather know why he chose to go by such a name, if it is not his real name, and I guess he is at least somehow related to Japan... Roll Eyes

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 08:54:12 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2013, 10:31:17 AM by greyhawk

I would much rather know why he chose to go by such a name, if it is not his real name, and I guess he is at least somehow related to Japan... Roll Eyes

Because he likes Popopopokemooooon gotta catch them all. Ash Ketchum in Japanese = Satoshi

And now you also know why a Magic The Gathering Online Exchange became the worlds laggiest bitcoin exchange.

And why a Sailor Moon character runs Bitcoins largest silver... vault...thingy... whatever.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:28:41 PM

Masterfully said sir.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2013, 03:14:03 PM

Ruby, the programming language, was invented by a Japanese.

Was it popular quite exclusively only in Japanese communities at first?

Actually, yes.

But the internet wasn't so popular yet in the early 90ies.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:06:53 PM

Roll Eyes

+1

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: