Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lbry undervalued. soon Release beta. Update next week.  (Read 3273 times)
valex

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

let me tell you something about LRY guys,
it's a good project with good development,but if you're a trader you must do a simple task,
if you heard they're going to realeas Beta,Aplha or whatever they called it you must dump your coin h-1 from releasing date.
because many trader holding their coin and accumulating it last year for more than 6 months or so,
but don't worry if you're buying it in higher prices,because someday it will go there again even further
Some traders are still gonna dump. That can't be helped. But for us having faith in the project, it doesn't matter in the long run

It's been already dumped from 37k and there is no room to go lower.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:52:06 AM

it's a good project with good development,but if you're a trader you must do a simple task,
if you heard they're going to realeas Beta,Aplha or whatever they called it you must dump your coin h-1 from releasing date.
because many trader holding their coin and accumulating it last year for more than 6 months or so,
but don't worry if you're buying it in higher prices,because someday it will go there again even further
Some traders are still gonna dump. That can't be helped. But for us having faith in the project, it doesn't matter in the long run

Dump was based on cypto market dip. Traders buy rumors and sell news. This "rumor" is going to lead to higher prices, but once the "news" is confirmed and out, they'll sell for profit. Doesn't matter to us anyway, we believe in the long-term prospect of the project
RomaRadushko

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:17:38 PM

Peбятa, ктo знaeт, гдe иcкaть инфy o бyдyщиx ICO, нy и ecтecтвeннo идyщиx?
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:32:48 PM

Dump was based on cypto market dip. Traders buy rumors and sell news. This "rumor" is going to lead to higher prices, but once the "news" is confirmed and out, they'll sell for profit. Doesn't matter to us anyway, we believe in the long-term prospect of the project

Dump happened because someone wanted it to happen, crypto market was down to 50-60%, this went down to almost 80%. Now they have filled their coffers, and waiting it to pump. Some whales realized that this coin is going to be in double digits sooner.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:36:30 AM

This coin with a working product and active dev should be a buy and hold. Holding since $0.05 and not selling until
it is $5 - $10 in next couple of years.
Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Have been mining lbry since April and I couldn't sell it because I couldn't get it out of my wallet.

Best mistake of my life lol
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:03:44 AM

Lbry undervalued. Marketcap: $20,581,958.

Update: Beta release end of july
kauffj:"we've got a releasing out with this week with some changes that are pretty key of open beta.- via slack

Almost 200k invitation will be sent.
https://lbry.io/get - register..
lbry.slack.com - member(9192)

More features coming soon. publish content(video music etc) streaming soon!. nice project and good devs.
good for long term.   Smiley

Current price: 13k
Ath: 38k+

I also think so.It has a great potential to reach higher.
Every time Lbry has recovered faster than other coin after crash.
I am holding Lbry right now.I hope it will be successful.
Hiyatus

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:38:12 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 07:18:57 AM by Hiyatus

I'm thinking this might rally like Steemit did - small dump on release but a big pump a few weeks later.
And since LBRY has a solid economy built in it might not dump at all.

Need to get a lot of popcorn for next week  Grin

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:15:14 PM

I'm thinking this might rally like steem did - small dump on release but a big pump a few weeks later.

Need to get a lot of popcorn for next week  Grin
Same here. I'm looking at LBRY to moon the same way STEEM mooned. It's showing the same progress and recovery. This and VIACOIN are my recovery coins
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

I'm in!
Strapping on my seat belt Smiley

wish I had went in earlier... but that's the life of crypto haha
Hiyatus

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:07:41 AM

I'm thinking this might rally like steem did - small dump on release but a big pump a few weeks later.

Same here. I'm looking at LBRY to moon the same way STEEM mooned. It's showing the same progress and recovery. This and VIACOIN are my recovery coins

I totally forgot about VIA  Shocked
Held it past 80, sold above 60...
Really need to buy back now that you reminded me  Cool
BTW if you're looking for a wild-card look at bela. It's not doing too good atm, but has a potential to go like steem when its platform improves.
Though i think LBC will moon before bela and via.

CAS22

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

so what are the expectations now

we're at 15k
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

I totally forgot about VIA  Shocked
Held it past 80, sold above 60...
Really need to buy back now that you reminded me  Cool
BTW if you're looking for a wild-card look at bela. It's not doing too good atm, but has a potential to go like steem when its platform improves.
Though i think LBC will moon before bela and via.
Technically, Via's mooned... going from 40k sat to 80k
ant1dot396

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

Again lbry is dead? When will be the lbry awakening?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:56:09 PM

I bought some yesterday at 15k. I know 15 k is not deep and not best price even today the price was nearly 12k.
But I know the coin is very profitable for long term and it has big potential for the future. The dev. is working very hard for this project.
I believe when the bitcoin uncertainty passes, the first price target will be old ATH point.
ant1dot396

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

I bought some yesterday at 15k. I know 15 k is not deep and not best price even today the price was nearly 12k.
But I know the coin is very profitable for long term and it has big potential for the future. The dev. is working very hard for this project.
I believe when the bitcoin uncertainty passes, the first price target will be old ATH point.

In how much time ATH?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:53:44 PM

In how much time ATH?
I think it will depend on bitcoin situation. When bitcoin's situation is stable many altcoins will start to rise again. Before 2018 bitcoin's situation will be probably clear and altcoins (especially which has big expectations like Lbry) will recover. There are many good projects which are undervalued now and waiting for bitcoin. We will see ATH for many coins after that.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

price has been dumped from 37k to 10k. hoping for an uptrend in upcoming days..
CAS22

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

we're at the end of July and where is open - beta Huh

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

price has been dumped from 37k to 10k. hoping for an uptrend in upcoming days..
Crypto market dip was/still is the cause everybody's dumping for BTC in order to get BCC from the fork.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: