Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~๑ஜ۩۞۩ஜ๑~ SCAMALERT: POWERCOIN ~๑ஜ۩۞۩ஜ๑~  (Read 3468 times)
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:59:27 AM

People often lie and give little proof. Some evidence, but never proof.

Shut up Meg! Also: Where is your scammer tag douchebag?

Where's yours?  Huh

Unfortunately you can only get one when you have been verified as a scammer by a handful of forum members and have a 4 day old account with 130+ posts. Idiot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:59:41 AM

NO SHIT? Who would have guessed such a thing!

You're gonna get a tag that says Scammer and has 5 red Xs soon Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201871.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201425.0

It's called reverse scam. I send him his YAC's and he pretends not to receive. It's a move scammers often employ to double their transactions. Get real, kid.

Yeah, totally. Especially since you admitted to receiving the LTC but can't post even a screenshot of sending the YAC. Fucking idiot. ha ha

I deleted the malicious software after scanning it. HERP DERP
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:00:35 AM

Never met someone so butthurt over nothing.  Roll Eyes
limitless

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:02:14 AM

That's not the idea of powercoin.
You will see soon enough just what people downloading everything they see can do to your lives Smiley

Tip for the future: don't run .exe files. Antiviruses can't detect encrypted executables Smiley

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
YAC address: YKmZSWKiqc9MPzmZ89SAwyXM4wSQqoQE3J
AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:05:11 AM

I have a feeling powercoin has some tricks up its sleeve that will reveal itself sooner or later, something about wallet stealing or on the lines of such.
toruonu

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:05:52 AM

Alternative Crypt shows all the signs of a scammer, Ive actually tried to do business with him twice before and he never wants to make a deal with anyone unless they send to him first/ lying about his rep against others - Posting and locking WTS posts in the newbie section, way too many red flags -

He doesn't always answer that's true. But I've traded with him twice and he sent money first. Trades completed without issues and very fast so I have evidence else for him being legit.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:06:13 AM

You will see soon enough just what people downloading everything they see can do to your lives Smiley

Tip for the future: don't run .exe files. Antiviruses can't detect encrypted executables Smiley

ha ha ha, 'encrypted excecutables' Oh dear.. yeah tell us more about that Scammer. Spread your immense wisdom Smiley
limitless

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:06:33 AM

Now you understand what this has been about.

The trick is not in the future, but it has already happened. However it's so complex that many still do not realize it's over and done.

I feel sorry for those who kept their money in their computers Sad

My yacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199716.0 - Need more people to donate in order to keep it going.
My yacoin bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200252.0 - If you want to add bounties, just post here.
limitless

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:07:12 AM

ha ha ha, 'encrypted excecutables' Oh dear.. yeah tell us more about that Scammer. Spread your immense wisdom Smiley

Yep, encrypted viruses cannot be detected Smiley

AlternativeCypt

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:07:20 AM

Now you understand what this has been about.

The trick is not in the future, but it has already happened. However it's so complex that many still do not realize it's over and done.

I feel sorry for those who kept their money in their computers Sad

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:11:21 AM

1. The Admin lies that Powercoin is confirmed on BTER.
2. Powercoin will never make it to Exchanges, it has been BANNED from any exchanges

so save your hash power & mine something else.

I love your childish use of flowers and red text. What are you, 9 years old? Also: It hasn't been banned anywhere, grow up child.

Thank you for taking the exact words out of my mouth. The OP is clearly a child and if he used any common sense from his flower filled brain, he would have seen everywhere what the situation is.

PowerCoin has not been banned from anywhere, it is here to stay.
hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:25:43 AM

You guys are very interesting. I like the symbol ~๑ஜ۩۞۩ஜ๑~
It seems that it's more powerful than the power coin. Cheesy
hdclover (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:43:28 AM

2. Powercoin will never make it to Exchanges, it has been BANNED from any exchanges

I love your childish use of flowers and red text. What are you, 9 years old? Also: It hasn't been banned anywhere, grow up child.

Thank you for taking the exact words out of my mouth. The OP is clearly a child and if he used any common sense from his flower filled brain, he would have seen everywhere what the situation is.

You clearly said its confirmed on Exchange, If you can proof your word and give to public the exact date of your "scam" coin release date, then I will gladly delete this thread, so who's a child now ?

Blah blah
saberu

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:08:09 AM

edit: seems I might need to wait more time to see if it worked.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:13:56 AM

You clearly said its confirmed on Exchange, If you can proof your word and give to public the exact date of your "scam" coin release date, then I will gladly delete this thread, so who's a child now ?

1. You cannot delete threads
2. It appears you are a scammer from a new response
3. If you are following the days events you would have a good understanding of what is going on.

No one is going to spoon feed you. Think what you want and have a tantrum with your bright coloured text and flowers. It would probably be best in the future to educate yourself before you made yourself look like a moron. 
sidelsky18

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:16:17 AM

1. You cannot delete threads
2. It appears you are a scammer from a new response
3. If you are following the days events you would have a good understanding of what is going on.

No one is going to spoon feed you. Think what you want and have a tantrum with your bright coloured text and flowers. It would probably be best in the future to educate yourself before you made yourself look like a moron. 

While I agree with you, you still haven't provided proof that powercoin has been "confirmed on an exchange".
Punkonjunk

Activity: 78

Hey, eat this snail quick

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:17:18 AM

Um. Realtime AV's purpose is to detect realtime threats. when that thing unencrypts, it's going to take a shit.

If you just mean compressed, yeah, same deal. seriously.

liked my post? LTC to: LYeSMuyDBFufBehK59A9GmMjby6iVw8Kux
Or BTC to: 18YsfMVtqNbrpJuPZaAbifWNYuiUHQZwR8
If there is a wall of text up there, sorry. I can't help it. I'm usually running on about 80oz of coffee a day. If it's complete nonsense, sorry. I haven't had my coffee.
Wilderness

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:19:50 AM

scam or no scam it feels to me after Chinacoin and Feathercoin people are ready for all these new alt coin pump and dumps which results in profitability not being much higher than just mining LTC now.
limitless

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:20:50 AM

Um. Realtime AV's purpose is to detect realtime threats. when that thing unencrypts, it's going to take a shit.

If you just mean compressed, yeah, same deal. seriously.

Here: Maybe google/wikipedia will convince you, if I can't: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymorphic_code

zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:21:25 AM

Is this thing a virus?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: