Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 04:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grow your 0.1 Btc to 0.3 Btc in one month  (Read 2306 times)
bitcoinfuse (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

For sure u have a real account, this is just trash. Try to put u face if u wanna "flee" or "donation".
After. Maybe the user belive in u word.
Easy.

I'm want to help Bitcoiners as long as they sent the 0.01s
bitcoinfuse (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Do you have any proof? How about sign your bitcoin address

If I send the proof I'll be revealing everything and thus no 0.01s

This is only for interested guys, some have decided they gonn join after a month after seeing the proofs
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1515

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

Thank you! So how much you have got so far by trying this method?

I'm on my 2nd day of Classic
So you have been using this method for just 2 days? No needs to reveal everything, like "?" guy said, you can just sign a message from the address you are using for this method. Don't get me wrong,  I'm interested with this shortcut to be rich tho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinfuse (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

So you have been using this method for just 2 days? No needs to reveal everything, like "?" guy said, you can just sign a message from the address you are using for this method. Don't get me wrong,  I'm interested with this shortcut to be rich tho.

I went through a month as a Beginner, now I'm on the 2nd stage. I don't understand what you mean by "sign a message from the address".
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

I went through a month as a Beginner, now I'm on the 2nd stage. I don't understand what you mean by "sign a message from the address".

As you state at your OP, the BTC of any investor will remain in his wallet, for the whole period of your "method/tripling (!) process.
So if you really have in your wallet 1BTC or more because you are in the 2nd day of your "Classic plan" (?), you can sign this Address to prove it.

It's easier now to understand what other members ask you?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinfuse (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:33:03 PM

As you state at your OP, the BTC of any investor will remain in his wallet, for the whole period of your "method/tripling (!) process.
So if you really have in your wallet 1BTC or more because you are in the 2nd day of your "Classic plan" (?), you can sign this Address to prove it.

It's easier now to understand what other members ask you?

I don't know what OP stands for. Kindly enlighten me.

I don't understand what you're asking, but yes, your initial investment will triple in a month. You start as a Beginner all the way to Diamond.

I have 17 BTC on my online wallet if that's what you've asked on the last part.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

This looks too good to be true, and as there is no honest reviews from trusted members here i strongly doubt about it. Personally i prefer being aware from such methods.
bitcoinfuse (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

Wait what?? If you have this method why you don't use your method to tripled your BTC? and I still not believe this method. Like other said it is too good to be true. To be honest there's no shortcut to be a rich man.

You need a starting budget of 0.11 BTC for one month. Start as a Beginner and triple that to 0.3 BTC, I wouldn't call it a shortcut though.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 6023

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

Bitcoin is the most precious currency in the world. Grow your Bitcoin!

How it works

Add Bitcoin to your wallet address (Localbitcoin)

1: Beginner
Invest - 0.1 BTC
Increase to - 0.3 BTC in one month

2: Classic
Invest - 1.0 BTC
Increase to - 3.0 BTC in one month

3: Ultimate
Invest - 2.0 BTC
Increase to - 6.0 BTC in one month

4: Gold
Invest - 5.0 BTC
Increase to - 15.0 BTC in one month

5: Diamond
Invest - 10.0 BTC
Increase to - 30.0 BTC in one month

All happens in your wallet and your BTC remains safe because it never leaves your wallet. All I need is a fee of 0.01 BTC to tell you the process of doing it. Contact me on this email address; bitcoinfuse@gmail.com

Stable Financial Status For All

I can't even begin to understand who would ever fall for this as it is nothing other than absurd. The people that are asking for vouch copies are probably in on it as I'd never believe anyone would make such a request seriously.

Firstly. If you found this method and it were to actually work you'd have unlimited money right now and with that I doubt you'd be creating a new account on bitcointalk to try and sell this method for 0.01 BTC.
Secondly. There are no such methods available, ever. If there were the people finding/making them would not share them, especially not for such a small amount as this.
Third. Get the fuck out of this forum you cancerous scammer.

bitcoinfuse (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

I can't even begin to understand who would ever fall for this as it is nothing other than absurd. The people that are asking for vouch copies are probably in on it as I'd never believe anyone would make such a request seriously.

Firstly. If you found this method and it were to actually work you'd have unlimited money right now and with that I doubt you'd be creating a new account on bitcointalk to try and sell this method for 0.01 BTC.
Secondly. There are no such methods available, ever. If there were the people finding/making them would not share them, especially not for such a small amount as this.

Seems like you misquoted me. I didn't mean you invest 1,000 Bitcoin to make 3,000 Bitcoin.

You start humbly as a Beginner until you hit Diamond. It takes months and patience.

I'm on the second stage now.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Seems like you misquoted me. I didn't mean you invest 1,000 Bitcoin to make 3,000 Bitcoin.

You start humbly as a Beginner until you hit Diamond. It takes months and patience.

I'm on the second stage now.

If you are on the second stage right now how can you promise that the future stages will work? I don't even know why I'm replying as I know this is just a scam and you are just a scammer. But let's have some fun, shall we?

You are selling something that is not proven and that you admit to not having done all the way?
You are selling something that could make you financially independet, yet you need 0.01 BTC?

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

Sounds like a BS thing to me, all newbies claiming they have got to level 1 / 2.

As always things like this if they sound to good to be true then they are too good to be true.  You will be better off putting your 0.1 into an altcoin, if things like this are so profitable then why in the world would anybody want to share it with other people for 0.01 when they can make much more.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

Sounds like a BS thing to me, all newbies claiming they have got to level 1 / 2.

As always things like this if they sound to good to be true then they are too good to be true.  You will be better off putting your 0.1 into an altcoin, if things like this are so profitable then why in the world would anybody want to share it with other people for 0.01 when they can make much more.

Exactly what I'm saying. And I'm not surprised by all the accounts stating that this works, the op is pretty stupid though to think that someone will actually fall for this one.

*DO NOT LISTEN TO THE OP, HE IS A SCAMMER AND THIS WILL NOT WORK, NEVER, DON'T PUT YOUR MONEY ON IT*

Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

Don't waste your time in this thread. Specially this account is newbie. Probably they might scam your bitcoin. Be wise guys. Its  already 2017 to join about this!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1515

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0, kinda complicated but it's could be a good way to prove that your method is legit.
So we have to start from beginner stage? You know, I once joined to a project that looked like this, which initially they seemed legit. But after months, when I had put my trust fully on them and put bigger amount of money, they run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
brownfly

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

it is clear scam. nobody can predict BTC price fluctuations, though if you have too many BTC, you can influence markets and do whatever you want. But it is clearly not our case Wink

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

First of all, this thread should be moved to the digital goods section because the op is not offering any service but selling a method of multiplying bitcoin balance All I need is a fee of 0.01 BTC to tell you the process of doing it but whether the method works or not is another story.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:20:28 PM

First of all, this thread should be moved to the digital goods section because the op is not offering any service but selling a method of multiplying bitcoin balance All I need is a fee of 0.01 BTC to tell you the process of doing it but whether the method works or not is another story.

Agreed, this does not belong in services, he is selling digital goods, a guide if you will. As for the method working or not I think it is as clear as daylight that it does not work. Please don't give people a sense of false hope that it might work, it won't, it never will. That is a fact. I'd prefer if a staff member could just delete the post outright. I'll give the OP a negative trust tag very soon.

bitcoinfuse (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

Sorry I can not believe you. I feel you are a scammer. If you're right, you're all millionaires

I understand
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

You asked the community to post anything on your thread and you further asked to have personal messaes only. Being a junior member you will have inboxing timing restrictions and it would be tough to reply back frequently. You should give vouch copies to trusted members and their feedbacks will help us think better over your service.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: