Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future is brilliant. Let's make it together  (Read 336 times)
GGeorge (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

Hi, my name is George, and I'm new member of bitcointalk!

But I am a blockchain enthusiast and one of the biggest fans of the ideas behind this technology!

My level of English does not allow me to be inside the English-speaking community, but nevertheless I try to learn every day and finally dared to write my first post

We are russian team, and we will make crowdsale for our platform. Maybe you can help me, and recommended some bounty manager. We think we will be a good platform)

T.me/icostartups this is my own group about ico, and they wil be a first satellite's on the platform )

I think  you one of the best bounty and marketing managers. I mean bitcointalk community )

We will make a really big crowdsale

We are platform on the graphene

Our English whitepaper will be soon

But we will be centralised decentralised platform

Like a goverment, or federal banks, but DECENTRALISED)

We are next step of funds and accelerator ...we are centralised   sattelits on the decentralised platform)

And we need bounty and marketing promotional, because we have
2 steps:

1st

200k- 2m $ ( for law (our partner will be pwc or e&y ~200-400k $) and 1,5m $ for PR and marketing)

2nd

2m $ -  up to the record

0-200k we take on the closed presale)

. I think you really can interested for an our product)

Thank you for reading Smiley
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GGeorge (OP)

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

Roll Eyes

I will be very happy if you show interest and advise me of someone else or offer your help

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

Hi George. Welcome to the biggest blockchain platform on planet Earth. Will be interestingly looking forward for your venture to kickstart in bitcointalk. There are many trusted managers here in the forum whom you can discuss for a smooth and progressive campaign. I would personally recommend you to get in touch with member Edwardard who is one of the most reputed and trusted member for campaigns. You can find his service thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1650061.0
GGeorge (OP)

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:27:56 PM

Thank you for your answer. Will connect! And if someone else can help us, we will glad to talk ) Smiley
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

You are welcomed to the largest bitcoin community in the world, do remember that your project will be well scrutinized by the people before investing.

I think  you one of the best bounty and marketing managers. I mean bitcointalk community we have so many campaign manager around here, you can send me PM for my suggestion.

Good luck with your project.
GGeorge (OP)

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

I think we need someone, who can make all our strategy of bounty and smm, because i read some bounty and understand what i dont know nothing about that )))
GGeorge (OP)

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:25:41 PM

Up
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

Up
If you need best bounty manager then choose yahoo,or sylon... they are very high level manager and also costly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: