Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn bitcoin with newbie  (Read 3523 times)
blueteam09 (OP)

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:14:31 AM

i'm a newbie.i look for site earn bitcoin free.  Can help me
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

i'm a newbie. I know bitcoin, i want site earn bitcoin free. Everybody can help you
Thanks

Do I smell a google translate here? Welcome on board the biggest bitcoin forum on planet earth. If you are not good in english, it's not that you have to write in english. There are many local boards where you can communicate with your local language. I would suggest you stick to your language board initially.
blueteam09 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

i'm a newbie. I know bitcoin, i want site earn bitcoin free. Everybody can help you
Thanks

Do I smell a google translate here? Welcome on board the biggest bitcoin forum on planet earth. If you are not good in english, it's not that you have to write in english. There are many local boards where you can communicate with your local language. I would suggest you stick to your language board initially.
i not good speak english. Sorry

hassanabid

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:58:07 AM

there are many ways to earn online btc, check bitcoin faucets ,there are so many and pays as well
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:02:54 AM

You can go here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
Theres a lot website to earn btc on that board.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

Thanks
If you do not have money to invest just do faucet claiming to have income then always visit and read in this forum about how to earn bitcoin becuase in this forum a lot of advise and learnings on where or what is the best earning bitcoin method.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

i not good speak english. Sorry
I suggest you to go to your local boards.
But, welcome on board then. And I hope for the best for you.
I think you should check Beginners and help
Just read around and voila~

Oh, there's this raiblocks thing where you could claim mrai and you could trade it to bitcoins.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:19:59 AM

Do not waste your time for nothing by claiming dust while doing a lot of work mate, none of them worth it.

How'd you complete a task and earn cash in the ordinary life, you and your friends and family members?

Do they just go somewhere and ask where can we earn free money or they actually do something which

They're good at? you first need to come out from being a newbie by spending time and either learn some

Thing here or else where that people need, then after learning ins and outs you'll know how.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

Thanks
Since you are newbie much better for you is to learn first about bitcoin, how bitcoin works and this forum will help you just read a lot of good topic here and i think when you already a high ranked you would know where to earn good amount of bitcoin.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:32:33 AM

Thanks

Well, I can see that you can't speak/type English well, but luckily for you, bitcoin talk has multiple sections with different languages. On the home page, down under local, you can find heaps of different boards that can cater to your language.

From then on you can start regularly posting and leveling up your account to full member and from then on you can easily enrol in a signature campaign, provided the signature campaign manager will allow you to post in that section.

Some other methods to earn Bitcoin would include farming faucets, offering your services to people and trading.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

At first take time, Learn from this forum.  just try to read recent topics and posts with attention .
you also need to read Forums rules.
Hope you will do better in this section.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:45:05 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 12:03:40 PM by tungaqhd

Go to Micro Earning Board , it's a good place for newbie and beginer.
Try bitcoin faucet and other bitcoin earning site like gpt,ptc,offers,
Good luck  Cheesy
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

Thanks

Lazy greedy people love the word "free money." Why don't you get up from your lazy ass and work for bitcoins instead of looking for a damned get rich quick scheme. Stop looking for that holy grail of free money, it doesn't exist.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

As youa re newbie in bitcoin and want to ean some free bitcoins then  you should try with Bitcoin faucets first and you need to learn some basics about bitcoin from google, maybe you know that. You can find many bitcoin faucets in micro earning section link was posted in last post. Freebitco.in is best and high paying faucet you can also try this http://cryptocreed.com/bitcoin-faucet/ .
DarkArmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:05:06 PM

Anyone suggesting a faucet is just as bad as the person posting.

Would you ask people you know on the streets what the best way to make money is? Probably not.
As for you faucet supporters, would you tell people to go sit down with someone else in exchange for a few cents? Who knows.

These questions are bad, and the answers are even worse. OP; the only way you'll make a decent amount of money is to start working for it. If you have to ask this question, you won't understand the answer.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:16:26 PM

Anyone suggesting a faucet is just as bad as the person posting.

Would you ask people you know on the streets what the best way to make money is? Probably not.
As for you faucet supporters, would you tell people to go sit down with someone else in exchange for a few cents? Who knows.

These questions are bad, and the answers are even worse. OP; the only way you'll make a decent amount of money is to start working for it. If you have to ask this question, you won't understand the answer.
Really idea giving for bitcoin faucet is worst?? I started wearning with bitcoin faucets, this is the only way how i came to know about bitcoin.
Earning with own money is not free money, faucet giving free money and if you have good network then you can share referral link and earn even more than 1 USD per day,
blueteam09 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

thanks all help me  Grin Grin

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:42:18 PM

Theres a lot of site that you can earn bitcoin . .try to search it google. it up to you if you want to earn  bitcoin on captcha or like claiming a little bit of satoshi every minute its up to you. Or If iwere you first make your rank high and then join a signature campaign  . . You can earn bitcoin on a signature campaign using your post . .Or else stay active every day on this service because there are some user here is offering some task like they want some user to register on there refferal or like & share there site..  And they pay bitcoin if you done doing the task something like that. .
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

can earn btc by camp job bounty giveaway .post video if people need.....
Thrills

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

Thanks

Ok buddy. Lets go, lets earn some free bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: