Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:28:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize ICOs  (Read 998 times)
sheld0n (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Russian lawmakers are working on amendments to the civil law aimed at legalizing ICOs, according to Vedomosti, one of Russia’s largest newspapers. Discussion of the amendments has already begun by an interdepartmental working group under the State Duma, which has been assessing the risks of cryptocurrency use in the nation.

Read more
Thrills

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:09:15 AM

Putin turns Russia into a blockchain nation.
Shills ETH.
Sync485

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

What is the meaning of decentralization than.
Thrills

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

Meanings change depending on who means them.
hellwithbanks

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

any source?
monetkeen

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

Wow! Waiting for these changes! Smiley
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

Really strange move coming from Russia given that a large number of ICOs are plain scams. Lets hope they have an idea to go about it and not let 'fake ICOs' run away with the raised money.
Thrills

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:07:06 PM

Really strange move coming from Russia given that a large number of ICOs are plain scams. Lets hope they have an idea to go about it and not let 'fake ICOs' run away with the raised money.

I don't think they'd care. Being the world's largest nation to adopt blockchain would be worth the occasional fake ico
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:25:23 PM

Freee money laundering trough ICOs. Under supervision of the leader of russian federation
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:44:34 PM

Decentralization and legalization aren't mutually exclusive. Just because its legal doesn't mean the state is controlling it though they obviously do with regards to exchanges.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

Russian lawmakers are working on amendments to the civil law aimed at legalizing ICOs, according to Vedomosti, one of Russia’s largest newspapers. Discussion of the amendments has already begun by an interdepartmental working group under the State Duma, which has been assessing the risks of cryptocurrency use in the nation.

Read more

Countries that will least regulate crypto will profit most on long run.  "Legalizing" might or might not be a step forward in this direction. I am afraid most countries understand "Legalizing" as taxation and control.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:22:19 PM

Read more

Countries that will least regulate crypto will profit most on long run.  "Legalizing" might or might not be a step forward in this direction. I am afraid most countries understand "Legalizing" as taxation and control.
The legalization means if the government try to implement the rules to the ico. I think that will be strict the ico to decrease the risky for the investors. I don't agree to involve the taxation in this area.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:30:40 PM

In Russia so long as ICO's don't scam Russians then they are perfectly legal.

Russia is like a criminal's playground. So long as they behave within Russia a blind eye is turned when they scam people from other countries.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

Read more

The legalization means if the government try to implement the rules to the ico. I think that will be strict the ico to decrease the risky for the investors. I don't agree to involve the taxation in this area.
Well, it could be great a news for those investors who will likely to support the ICO projects. I think if the Government is trying to control the bitcoin by putting some taxes it could help to the investors and at the same time it could be very strict to the ICO teams. I think legalizing should not add some taxation to those ICOs.

shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:58:30 PM

Good news for the ICO projects form Russia. BTW, the SONM is also a Russia project but recently the SNM coins dumps a lot. I hope this news will a good new to this project.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

savon2k

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

giants may cry too

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

Do u really think so? Russia is very complictated country Cheesy Cheesy
neuralnet

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:18:42 PM

I can't wait to see how this works out.  Cheesy
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:39:09 PM

Read more

I never think Putin will let Russians to use this crypto currencies freely. Russia has a close economy which the government has an intense control over people.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

Read more

LOL, then i have no ideas in which government you live in Cuba maybe. All governments I been lived in mainly care about collecting taxes to pay for their repression machines.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1024

Bitcointalk Username: Ayers Bsc Wallet Address: 0x

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

Read more

i think they are like this, "if you can't beat it join it", because they can't do nothing so it's betetr to legalize it, maybe they could earn some on taxes by also regulating ico, they are planning to do that after legalization

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: