Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

It looks like things work with one day delay at me today website is working fine without clearing cache or anything else. But I subscribed for beta testing and didn't receive confirmation e-mail even after 6 hours. I will be waiting till tomorrow or will be trying using other way. Reality clash surely will take the mobile gaming to new heights of perfection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

It looks like things work with one day delay at me today website is working fine without clearing cache or anything else. But I subscribed for beta testing and didn't receive confirmation e-mail even after 6 hours. I will be waiting till tomorrow or will be trying using other way. Reality clash surely will take the mobile gaming to new heights of perfection.
The most important thing is that they work on fixing all things. With time everything will work perfectly for sure.
RealityClash

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Remember, if you want to get involved in the beta test, there is still time to join in

Head to the website @ https://realityclash.com and sign up using the web form.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

Remember, if you want to get involved in the beta test, there is still time to join in

for me personally I need a good exchanger for RCC tokens!, I see Coinmarketcap has not yet published RCC, TEAM should also pay attention to that, because communities and traders need RCC tokens to be traded on top exchangers

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

for me personally I need a good exchanger for RCC tokens!, I see Coinmarketcap has not yet published RCC, TEAM should also pay attention to that, because communities and traders need RCC tokens to be traded on top exchangers

I also would like to know what it will become visible on coinmarketcap it is trading on low volume exchanges and that is the reason price is still very low. I hope when they will start marketing than it will get its real value.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Coinmarketcap is a price comparison site. Being on there won't increase the price but we will look at the latest listing requirement for coinmarketcap if it will help traders to track RCC. We'd be happier if blockexmarkets was listed on CMC as an exchange API before listing there but we will speak to them about this.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

You point is correct listing on CMC doens't increase volume but it increases the exposures of listed tokens. There are lot of people who find out about new project doing searches on CMC and that is good source of discovering projects. That makes sense for exchange to make its place first where RCC will be listed to provide real time liquidity data at the same time.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Coinmarketcap is a price comparison site. Being on there won't increase the price but we will look at the latest listing requirement for coinmarketcap if it will help traders to track RCC. We'd be happier if blockexmarkets was listed on CMC as an exchange API before listing there but we will speak to them about this.
you are wrong if the RCC goes to the Coinmarketcap list and will not have an impact on the price of tokens, instead the RCC goes into coinmarketcap, then traders are easy to find information about the RCC, this makes the RCC increasingly developing in terms of community

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

you are wrong if the RCC goes to the Coinmarketcap list and will not have an impact on the price of tokens, instead the RCC goes into coinmarketcap, then traders are easy to find information about the RCC, this makes the RCC increasingly developing in terms of community

It has to be added first to an exchange. I think Coinmarketcap has to see the volume to be more than 50K before it can be added on the list. For this  token to be listed aside from the DEX is that, the community has to prove to be supportive of the project which can give huge volume on DEX, I think the reps of exchange will be able to vouch for it to be listed.

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

It has to be added first to an exchange. I think Coinmarketcap has to see the volume to be more than 50K before it can be added on the list. For this  token to be listed aside from the DEX is that, the community has to prove to be supportive of the project which can give huge volume on DEX, I think the reps of exchange will be able to vouch for it to be listed.

At one point the daily volume had to be 100k for listing on coinmarketcap, then it was 50k, then went to 10k.
Currently the crypto market has bled out considerably and so they will probably accept lower volume listings. We will look into it.

As I said above, listing on CMC will not directly cause a price increase but if it helps traders to see RCC and track prices then we are happy to do it. We will investigate the latest CMC listing requirements and speak with the current RCC exchanges.

I disagree that price will be affected though, traders do not regularly search low cap coins on coinmarketcap without first knowing about the coin. I have personally used CMC for 5 years so have some knowledge of it.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

At one point the daily volume had to be 100k for listing on coinmarketcap, then it was 50k, then went to 10k.
Currently the crypto market has bled out considerably and so they will probably accept lower volume listings. We will look into it.

As I said above, listing on CMC will not directly cause a price increase but if it helps traders to see RCC and track prices then we are happy to do it. We will investigate the latest CMC listing requirements and speak with the current RCC exchanges.

I disagree that price will be affected though, traders do not regularly search low cap coins on coinmarketcap without first knowing about the coin. I have personally used CMC for 5 years so have some knowledge of it.

At least in the market there are many speculators who can play with the rate of the token, and if it appears in the list it is definitely good for everyone, both for the community and for those who are not familiar with your product!
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

In this game, even a lazy tester, if it plays, it will create extras so that others play and have the opportunity to shoot him, and this, although not a big project, is also a good thing, and a lazy tester can reveal such bugs in the game because the developers did not expect that In the game there can be such passive players.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

In this game, even a lazy tester, if it plays, it will create extras so that others play and have the opportunity to shoot him, and this, although not a big project, is also a good thing, and a lazy tester can reveal such bugs in the game because the developers did not expect that In the game there can be such passive players.

If they giveaway even just few RCC for beta tester, I think this will fastforward the development and find more bugs to fix. People are more inclined to do things if there are incentives, its one way of doing things faster. I see on their facebook asking whether some are enjoying beta testing and so I guess some are already playing the game.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

You have point that people don't move without any benefit even if it is in their own interest to participate in testings. I don't remember whether there is any bug finding reward was offered or not but that can make difference. I don't say need hurry to complete this because making sure of everything should be top priority before switching to full version.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

You have point that people don't move without any benefit even if it is in their own interest to participate in testings. I don't remember whether there is any bug finding reward was offered or not but that can make difference. I don't say need hurry to complete this because making sure of everything should be top priority before switching to full version.
it is very interesting if the RCC project holds a BUG bounty program, this is good news for the bounty hunter who can solve the problem, moreover the RCC is now good and fairly stable, but unfortunately the RCC is still on the decentralized exchange

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

Although they have own plan and strategy to take the project ahead but voice of community will help the RCC team to know what people are thinking. That part of listing on more exchanges have been discussed many times and i have reached to conclusion at this phase team is concentrating on development but in midterm to long term finally they will reach out to more exchanges gradually.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

If they giveaway even just few RCC for beta tester, I think this will fastforward the development and find more bugs to fix. People are more inclined to do things if there are incentives, its one way of doing things faster. I see on their facebook asking whether some are enjoying beta testing and so I guess some are already playing the game.

There is a giveaway for participants of the beta. If you complete the beta questionnaire then you will receive £5.00 of Silver in the game and be entered into a draw to have your own personalised weapon.
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

Although they have own plan and strategy to take the project ahead but voice of community will help the RCC team to know what people are thinking. That part of listing on more exchanges have been discussed many times and i have reached to conclusion at this phase team is concentrating on development but in midterm to long term finally they will reach out to more exchanges gradually.

You nailed it. Exactly right!
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

it is very interesting if the RCC project holds a BUG bounty program, this is good news for the bounty hunter who can solve the problem, moreover the RCC is now good and fairly stable, but unfortunately the RCC is still on the decentralized exchange
A good big exchange would was be good right after the crowdsale ends. Now decentralized exchange is enough. The market is in a bad situation now

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

Now on the site you can buy 500 tokens for 0.2 air while the ico price was significantly higher, 1eth = 1830 RCC. Investors are indignant, and I think that by right, if there was a link to the ether, then you need to follow it to the end, but here you’re obviously looking at a couple of dollar-broadcasts.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: