Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory  (Read 71428 times)
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

where the exchanger listed now ? and where to get claim of bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icoblog

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

What happened to bounty payment. Thought it would be paid last evening. Still going on?
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:36:27 AM

why only added in etherdelta, not added is good exchanger, if can't bittrex, minimum hitbtc or liqui
and when distribution bounty
campaign manager is ready statement in spreadsheet is final sheet without complain again

emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:43:58 AM

Can you speed up the distribution process?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:48:31 AM

why only added in etherdelta, not added is good exchanger, if can't bittrex, minimum hitbtc or liqui
campaign manager is ready statement in spreadsheet is final sheet without complain again
In my opinion etherdelta only first step, i believe with community support  as soon as possible the team will add this coin on big  exchange, because it will make this coin high demand and also make reality clash famous. About distribution coin, distribution for investors and bounty started yesterday on october 13th and i think still running
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

In my opinion etherdelta only first step, i believe with community support  as soon as possible the team will add this coin on big  exchange, because it will make this coin high demand and also make reality clash famous. About distribution coin, distribution for investors and bounty started yesterday on october 13th and i think still running

Moreover all need process can not be done at once  Undecided Dev must negotiate and prepare money for administrative costs
If you are in telegram you should get information about this I'm pretty sure Hitbtc will add RCC.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

for the best of your project may be you need to add more big market, I think fund not for the problem for you because you have a good platform and I am sure this coin will be grow up
emersonlogan62

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

for the best of your project may be you need to add more big market, I think fund not for the problem for you because you have a good platform and I am sure this coin will be grow up
Try to read the roadmap

Source: https://reality-clash.com/token-sale/
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:55:36 AM

I agree with you, as soon as possible i think dev will added this coin to big exchange. It's only first step so you can buy or sell this coin because if added to big exchange it will need more time than etherdelta, so you will wait so long can't buy or sell this coin. That's why dev added this coin to etherdelta first, so that you can trading as soon as possible after ico ends
azmojo

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:03:00 AM

Those who missed out on ICO or want to buy more RCC can get them on Etherdelta:
https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
RealityClash

Activity: 322

Reality Clash- the world's first ETH-backed AR FPS

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Hello to all Reality Clashers!

Hope you're having a good day.

In response to community feedback, it appears that the most requested/popular exchanges are:

Bittrex, binance, poloniex, etherdelta, liqui and hitbtc.

This sounds great if RCC will be get listed on Bittrex and Poloniex at the opening of this market for trading. This will create FOMO and price will jump to the moon I think it was great decision to buy this token from ICO phase rest of the exchanges also nice good luck.

We are glad you are happy!

We will be sure to announce updates re: exchanges as soon as we can.

Thanks for supporting Reality Clash.
This is great so we can finally trade our precious tokens, I tried to search it in Etherdelta but to no avail I haven't found an RCC Token in the list.
Anyone who's kind enough send me some link, I wanna check the price and see what's going on.

https://etherdelta.com/#RCC-ETH

https://token.store/RCC
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:33:59 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 11:49:56 AM by RealityClash

Do we already have a beta for the Reality Clash game or we shall have to wait until 2018 when the game is developed and when do we start trading the RCC token on exchanges??

Game development is continuously ongoing. We'll release some new images/video of the game as soon as we can. I have seen a great demo video today that we want to show our backers - so stay tuned for this, i'm sure you will be as impressed as i was, even at this early stage!

We will have game testing opportunities and early release for backers but as this is a game- development can always hit speedbumps. We can't promise any exact times for beta release and testing, but we have our schedule and hope to stick to it.

Please see our roadmap remember that this is always adapting to new challenges:

Exchange talks are ongoing (bigger exchanges), whilst you can trade RCC on smaller, decentralised exchanges that are very much up-and-coming!

Thanks  Smiley
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

Does anyone know what is the ICO price of reality clash token? I don't see it anywhere. thank you in advance for answering

I don't know if is what you're looking for but I found this https://reality-clash.com/token-sale/
I hope it helps....
who decides to speculate with the weapons store, buy weapons at the same price as the players?

Get your exclusive weaponry before players and use them to dominate your enemies or speculate and sell them at a later date when the game launches or whilst price rises...

Remember, there will be weaponry and skins available to backers on our trading platform that won't be released again. Invest in weaponry for yourself or for the market, you decide!
The path to being a successful virtual arms dealer is yours to take.

Invest/Gather a powerful arsenal/Trade for profit/Dominate your enemies! The choice is yours with Reality Clash.

bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

Do we already have a beta for the Reality Clash game or we shall have to wait until 2018 when the game is developed and when do we start trading the RCC token on exchanges??

Game development is continuously ongoing. We'll release some new images/video of the game as soon as we can. I have seen a great demo video today that we want to show our backers - so stay tuned for this, i'm sure you will be as impressed as i was, even at this early stage!

We will have game testing opportunities and early release for backers but as this is a game- development can always hit speedbumps. We can't promise any exact times for beta release and testing, but we have our schedule and hope to stick to it.

Exchange talks are ongoing (bigger exchanges), whilst you can trade RCC on smaller, decentralised exchanges that are very much up-and-coming!

Thanks  Smiley
goodjob dev
keep hard work to bring this project will be succes in the future , i am trust that
RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

Thank you for your kind and wise words of support. You are correct in your assumptions!

Re: bounty distribution - this is the task for the Bounty Manager and Token Market.
We can confirm that distribution of RCC for backers is ongoing, but final checks were required for the bounty distribution

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

Thanks  Smiley
goodjob dev
keep hard work to bring this project will be succes in the future , i am trust that

Thanks for your support and patience. We're working hard and won't stop until we produce an amazing game.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Does anyone know what is the ICO price of reality clash token? I don't see it anywhere. thank you in advance for answering

I don't know if is what you're looking for but I found this https://reality-clash.com/token-sale/
I hope it helps....
who decides to speculate with the weapons store, buy weapons at the same price as the players?

Get your exclusive weaponry before players and use them to dominate your enemies or speculate and sell them at a later date when the game launches or whilst price rises...

Remember, there will be weaponry and skins available to backers on our trading platform that won't be released again. Invest in weaponry for yourself or for the market, you decide!
The path to being a successful virtual arms dealer is yours to take.

Invest/Gather a powerful arsenal/Trade for profit/Dominate your enemies! The choice is yours with Reality Clash.

Are the holders going to have the chance to buy some weapons the first?
I'm kind of curious how much those long shot going to be once the game is out for the public and will someone going to be interested to buy such weapon from an individual.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RealityClash

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

Are the holders going to have the chance to buy some weapons the first?
I'm kind of curious how much those long shot going to be once the game is out for the public and will someone going to be interested to buy such weapon from an individual.

>Yes, backers will be able to access weaponry that will not be available to players.
>We expect that, as with most games containing in-game weaponry/skins, the market will be considerable and players will seek the best-of-the-best weaponry for the stats AND the style. We all know that on the Steam platform for example - weaponry such as knives in CS:GO can sell for 100's of dollars with no exit for that profit. We aim to make it simple for gamers/traders to earn money via gaming AND be able to move this profit however they wish to.

susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

I really like game based projects because my own game is a junkie and I want to know ico from this project succeed or not
and when token RCC will begin
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

Hey Are we holders of RCC token going to also receive RCC silver? This silver is different from the RCC token right? But what is interesting is the its price is more than what the RCC token is. This game is already making us excited, are we able to learn what kind of weapon someone we met on the game?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: