Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐶[ICO]Peyton the Pet App for the Blockchain|Buy, Track, Interact, Search  (Read 1285 times)
Peyton.App (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:00:38 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 12:45:09 PM by Peyton.App

Figure 1. Initial Coin Offering 'Ninja' Announcement
Meet Peyton: The first app that uses the blockchain for tracking pets, buying pet supplies, and interacting with other pet owners.

Features:

Bounty: Set a bounty on your pet if it's lost - you can pay using Peyton tokens.
Track: Track inbuilt RFID chips in your pets (you can ask a vet to change the RFID code, or buy them from us) News is coming for the RFID chips being sold for the sole purpose of Blockchain.
Secure: Your personal information is secure and cannot be changed by anyone else. It can only be viewed by bounty hunters and those looking, or that have found your pet.
Social Media: Connect with other pet owners around the globe or near your home for a immersive blockchain experience. Have a good community and a fun time.

Where is all the information?
This is a ninja launch. There will be no further information. Come and go as you please. There will be 3 ICOs, one ninja - which will have the most distribution of 100,000 , and two public which will sell 50,000 and 25,000 successively. The coins can be mine using Proof of Work.

Address (out of the image) 0xCfCf7c28a608f4B1090228FCAa013D6347BE64F4
GolumDeMort

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

Figure 1. Initial Coin Offering 'Ninja' Announcement
Meet Peyton: The first app that uses the blockchain for tracking pets, buying pet supplies, and interacting with other pet owners.

Features:

Bounty: Set a bounty on your pet if it's lost - you can pay using Peyton tokens.
Track: Track inbuilt RFID chips in your pets (you can ask a vet to change the RFID code, or buy them from us) News is coming for the RFID chips being sold for the sole purpose of Blockchain.
Secure: Your personal information is secure and cannot be changed by anyone else. It can only be viewed by bounty hunters and those looking, or that have found your pet.
Social Media: Connect with other pet owners around the globe or near your home for a immersive blockchain experience. Have a good community and a fun time.

Where is all the information?
This is a ninja launch. There will be no further information. Come and go as you please. There will be 3 ICOs, one ninja - which will have the most distribution of 100,000 , and two public which will sell 50,000 and 25,000 successively. The coins can be mine using Proof of Work.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

interesting project to join , how much the price will be, is there any roadmap for this project dev ?
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

interesting project to join , how much the price will be, is there any roadmap for this project dev ?

This is a huge ninja launch of 100,000 coins. The full launch is on the second ICO, but by then you should see the final product.
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

The Peyton ICO is in progress
MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

Devs ... projects like this is what is showing ICOs/token sales in bad light. This is a total scam and according to the number of responses and ICO address balance, it will hopefully not succeed. You can not do a ninja ICO ... wtf is that. If you are serious answer questions: What is your target audience? Pet lovers who are also crypto enthusiasts and understands blockchain? Isn't that a small group? Are you really solving a problem people have? Do they lost their pets very often and would blockchain solve that? How do you solve chicken-egg problem of all platform ideas? Who is the team? What is your experience? What will be the tech behind it?

I hope I am not commenting on a troll ICO :-P

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:16:54 PM

This app is for the world's users, not just crypto
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

Since this is ninja launch, then, don't expect that you can achieve your target in your crowdsale.
This app however, is not that needed even in worldwide necessity.
Very few people are having their problems, of losing their pets, and most of them don't know how crypto works.
So using this kind of app is like a burden for them, and a waste of time.
That's a big challenge for this project. Very limited number of people will be interested in this kind of app.
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:40:34 PM

Since this is ninja launch, then, don't expect that you can achieve your target in your crowdsale.
This app however, is not that needed even in worldwide necessity.
Very few people are having their problems, of losing their pets, and most of them don't know how crypto works.
So using this kind of app is like a burden for them, and a waste of time.
That's a big challenge for this project. Very limited number of people will be interested in this kind of app.

This is for mainstream use. It just incorporates existing Blockchain technology. An average joe would know how to use it because of it's UI, but the fundamentals are still Blockchain.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

Am sure i don't have to tell you to ask for proof of validity before sending your money to strangers with nothing but written words on a thread.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:24:30 AM

Am sure i don't have to tell you to ask for proof of validity before sending your money to strangers with nothing but written words on a thread.
It's a ninja launch and you decide where your money goes. Move on if you don't believe in our project.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

It's a ninja launch and you decide where your money goes. Move on if you don't believe in our project.

Ninja launch my ass , the real been around long enough to know a real ninja launch from a scam. I wonder if it's a coincidence that well-known scam coin shillers comprise 97% of the post on your forum. I think not? funny thing is you don't even put any effort into it anymore, too easy to detect.  but for the ones whom might lag on the wise up, i spam to help em wake up. Post a real github link of your working product/ or even a partially working product that can be verified, and I will apologize and buy 1btc worth of your coin, till then ......... yeah.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:59:52 AM

Hi dev, where your team, i do not see it.
This is one of the important things to consider, for people interested in your project.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

without explain about spefication coin and youre project you want collet money from investor
you only write addres without anything

total coin  50 million coin, but you only selling 100k coin, 49,9 million still youre hand
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

without explain about spefication coin and youre project you want collet money from investor
you only write addres without anything

total coin  50 million coin, but you only selling 100k coin, 49,9 million still youre hand

Correct
Peyton.App (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:35:14 AM

THE ICO IS STILL ON
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: