Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is once again $2580  (Read 496 times)
HasHe (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:54:01 PM

I think panic selling has stopped.Big whales would have had a great meal.Bitcoin is now $2,580 now.Bitcoin once again to the moon.Hip Hip Hurray.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:00:15 PM

WTF is going on. 2600 and rising?!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Everyone knows you need your btc BEFORE 1st August.....
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

Wrong. The price is going up PRECISELY because 1st August is a non event because BIP91 is getting activated, invalidating BIP148 potential split. Also, big exchanges like Coinbase and GDAX have rejected hardforking anytime soon. So with segwit in and no hardfork on the horizon, the price is naturally going up. Let's see what big blockers come up with this time to ruin the uptrend.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

Wrong. The price is going up PRECISELY because 1st August is a non event because BIP91 is getting activated, invalidating BIP148 potential split. Also, big exchanges like Coinbase and GDAX have rejected hardforking anytime soon. So with segwit in and no hardfork on the horizon, the price is naturally going up. Let's see what big blockers come up with this time to ruin the uptrend.

big blocks is the reason we are having an uptrend. it's the segwitshit that presses the price down because it is a badly designed pseudosolution. segwit fans are morons and jackasses but luckily Bitcoin ABC comes to rescue so we're getting our big blocks and then segwitcoin is defeated on the basis of free market and competition. we'll see who is better. btw segwit is already activated on litecoin and hasn't done shit so we all know it's bullshit not some magical pill that will make bitcoin great again. only big blocks can make bitcoin scale on chain. off chain scaling is for banks.

BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:23:52 PM

Yes the price is going up now that the panic sellers got their fix. You guys feel better selling your precious coins at $1900?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:26:42 PM

hahaha that's what im talking about. that's why i never sell my bitcoin because my bitcoin is protected when august 1st happen. all you need to be scared of is you bitcoin bank or bitcoin third party app. where you stored your bitcoin. if you want to know what it is. you can read admin theymos news about it . if you have a trezor or other hardware wallet. youcan store your bitcoin there so it will be safe before august 1st come.
Hyena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

hahaha that's what im talking about. that's why i never sell my bitcoin because my bitcoin is protected when august 1st happen. all you need to be scared of is you bitcoin bank or bitcoin third party app. where you stored your bitcoin. if you want to know what it is. you can read admin theymos news about it . if you have a trezor or other hardware wallet. youcan store your bitcoin there so it will be safe before august 1st come.

but why doesn't anyone want to sell before 1st of august and buy back later? seems like a solid plan. the real moon rally won't begin before we get bigger blocks anyway.

on the other hand, I'm keeping my BTC right now because I expect a pump before the dump. some whale most definitely dumps on the 1st of august or a day before it.

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:39:47 PM

but why doesn't anyone want to sell before 1st of august and buy back later? seems like a solid plan. the real moon rally won't begin before we get bigger blocks anyway.

on the other hand, I'm keeping my BTC right now because I expect a pump before the dump. some whale most definitely dumps on the 1st of august or a day before it.

everyone wants a coin on both chains ,if you sell it now some whale will buy yr coins and there no guarantee you will be able to buy them back at all .........
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

Well not all people that have knowledge with the impending split has a cold storage like yours, that is why they would really sell their bitcoin before the event occurs, but yeah the pumping really is starting right now, but I think it will not go up to the $3000 mark value, and it is really getting an unpredictable movement towards the $2500 and $2600 going up and down at the moment.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

Winning btc will be at least $5k by Xmas... Possibly much earlier...

Try not to forget, This is GENTLEMEN!
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

Haha, congratulation holder Bitcoin and buyer when the price drop to under $2000, I very happy when Bitcoin recovery very fast after dip Cool. Now the price is $2600 and will go to $5000 soon in end year
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

what the fuck is going on here? Bitcoin is going insane and the price has just hit $2700. The market is insane right now. I can not believe in my eye anymore. Bitcoin is alive again. Go go bitcoin and segwit2x.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5944

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

Hip hip hurray indeed my friend. Good times are surely to come. One could of wished that we'd seen the lower levels of $1000, but one should not wish for too much. I am certain that the whales had a whale of a time and altough August 1st is upon us we need not to worry, as this surge in price is a sign of what's to come.

I'll bet all my marbles that $3000 is just around the corner. Live long and trade strong, do not forget that HODL is the most sound stratergy that we've ever had.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: